A League March Fantasy Draft

Place your signature bets here and sign up to play MMA themed games. Please be respectful with all pictures and/or text.

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby TFlock » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:43 am

philphan wrote:Tonight is a big night for my fantasy picks. I need some big performances and big points. Good luck to all. :cig:

War Vitor
September A League Team
Luke Rockhold
Amanda Nunes
Rafael dos Anjos
Uriah Hall


Image
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
TFlock
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby TFlock » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:46 am

Question for PBells or anyone who knows...

I have Lina Lansberg as one of my picks and her replacement opponent was just announced. Do I get to choose if I want to keep her or can I pick someone else?
September A League Team
Luke Rockhold
Amanda Nunes
Rafael dos Anjos
Uriah Hall


Image
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
TFlock
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby PBells » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:50 am

If your pick stays on the card, you must keep him/her.
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 36959
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Dublin, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby tsarlaider » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:51 am

TFlock wrote:Question for PBells or anyone who knows...

I have Lina Lansberg as one of my picks and her replacement opponent was just announced. Do I get to choose if I want to keep her or can I pick someone else?



I am almost certain you have to keep her
Image

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
User avatar
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1724
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:34 pm
Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby philphan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:56 am

TFlock wrote:
philphan wrote:Tonight is a big night for my fantasy picks. I need some big performances and big points. Good luck to all. :cig:

War Vitor

Image
It's on!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twisted:
I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18670
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby PBells » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:57 am

Henry Briones has withdrawn from the Pickett fight due to injury and has been replaced by Marlon Vera. Anton will need to pick again.
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 36959
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Dublin, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby TFlock » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:14 pm

PBells wrote:If your pick stays on the card, you must keep him/her.

Okay, I see that in the rules but I think we should consider changing that. What if someone makes their pick based on a matchup and then the opponent changes and makes them the underdog and you no longer want them? It makes sense that you should be able to pick again doesn't it?
September A League Team
Luke Rockhold
Amanda Nunes
Rafael dos Anjos
Uriah Hall


Image
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
TFlock
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby philphan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:10 pm

TFlock wrote:
PBells wrote:If your pick stays on the card, you must keep him/her.

Okay, I see that in the rules but I think we should consider changing that. What if someone makes their pick based on a matchup and then the opponent changes and makes them the underdog and you no longer want them? It makes sense that you should be able to pick again doesn't it?

Image
:mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18670
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby TFlock » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:18 pm

philphan wrote:
TFlock wrote:
PBells wrote:If your pick stays on the card, you must keep him/her.

Okay, I see that in the rules but I think we should consider changing that. What if someone makes their pick based on a matchup and then the opponent changes and makes them the underdog and you no longer want them? It makes sense that you should be able to pick again doesn't it?

Image
:mrgreen:

Lina Lansberg will still win but I just want Vitor for the fun of it!
September A League Team
Luke Rockhold
Amanda Nunes
Rafael dos Anjos
Uriah Hall


Image
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
TFlock
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby tsarlaider » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:20 pm

TFlock wrote:
philphan wrote:
TFlock wrote:
PBells wrote:If your pick stays on the card, you must keep him/her.

Okay, I see that in the rules but I think we should consider changing that. What if someone makes their pick based on a matchup and then the opponent changes and makes them the underdog and you no longer want them? It makes sense that you should be able to pick again doesn't it?

Image
:mrgreen:

Lina Lansberg will still win but I just want Vitor for the fun of it!


Vitor looked old and despite the fact that he is bigger than Gastelum he will get finished. I think not being able to pick him is better for you 8)
Image

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
User avatar
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1724
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:34 pm
Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby TFlock » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:00 am

tsarlaider wrote:Vitor looked old and despite the fact that he is bigger than Gastelum he will get finished. I think not being able to pick him is better for you 8)

Image
September A League Team
Luke Rockhold
Amanda Nunes
Rafael dos Anjos
Uriah Hall


Image
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
TFlock
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby Bullgooseloony » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:26 am

0-4 Mother fucker! :evil:
User avatar
Bullgooseloony
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:50 am
Accolades: Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby TFlock » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:38 am

Bullgooseloony wrote:0-4 Mother fucker! :evil:

Image
September A League Team
Luke Rockhold
Amanda Nunes
Rafael dos Anjos
Uriah Hall


Image
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
TFlock
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby tsarlaider » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:10 am

Fuckin Kevin Lee just finished my pick for a third time... I am blind picking his next opponent damn it

Praceres north south chokin Burkman keeps me in the game hopefully
Last edited by tsarlaider on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
User avatar
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1724
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:34 pm
Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: A League March Fantasy Draft

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:15 am

TFlock wrote:
Bullgooseloony wrote:0-4 Mother fucker! :evil:

Image

:lol: :lol:
B-enjamen
Alexander Volkov, Ilir Latifi, Uriah Hall, David Branch 
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11747
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

PreviousNext