A League May Fantasy Draft

Place your signature bets here and sign up to play MMA themed games. Please be respectful with all pictures and/or text.

Re: A League May Fantasy Draft

Postby SpeakEasy » Tue May 02, 2017 12:24 am

Each league is all over the place with picks this month, not a lot of consistency.
Some interesting people not picked and picked in each league, curious to see who earns the most points overall.

Poor crazy bear stav Economu, he's beaten guys like Vassel and Ricco Rodriguez but largely unknown.
He lost to Thiago Silva in his last fight and has only beaten the same guy twice in the last four years.
Him, big country and hunt can be further evidence alongside cabbage that a rotund figure equals a great chin.
Unless he gets knocked silly in his next fight.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby stvgabriel » Tue May 02, 2017 1:26 am

Jessica Andrade 8)

"In the end things will have to be as they are and always have been: the great things are left to the great, the abysses to the profound, tenderness and thrills to the sensitive, and to sum it up in a few words, everything extraordinary to the extraordinary. "
stvgabriel
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PBells » Tue May 02, 2017 10:31 am

And that, as they as, is that. :tup:
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Tue May 02, 2017 10:39 am

SpeakEasy wrote:Each league is all over the place with picks this month, not a lot of consistency.
Some interesting people not picked and picked in each league, curious to see who earns the most points overall.

Poor crazy bear stav Economu, he's beaten guys like Vassel and Ricco Rodriguez but largely unknown.
He lost to Thiago Silva in his last fight and has only beaten the same guy twice in the last four years.
Him, big country and hunt can be further evidence alongside cabbage that a rotund figure equals a great chin.

That was the only reason he was not my last pick. Thiago's last fights have reflected how little he has left in the tank in my opinion. Losing to him is never a good thing at this stage

Ages ago Economu lost to ol krazy eye Karlos Vemola as well I believe. Before Vemola got busted operating a grow house :lol:
Image Image

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby SpeakEasy » Tue May 02, 2017 10:59 am

Mr Meow wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:Each league is all over the place with picks this month, not a lot of consistency.

That was the only reason he was not my last pick. Thiago's last fights have reflected how little he has left in the tank in my opinion. Losing to him is never a good thing at this stage

Ages ago Economu lost to ol krazy eye Karlos Vemola as well I believe. Before Vemola got busted operating a grow house :lol:

Haha oh yeah, the Vemola fight was fun.
It's always interesting to see guys that big get tapped out, like someone's hugging a marshmallow to death.
Stav has a black/American counter part names Chris Barnett I believe and I just hope we see them fight before either of the careers end.

But yeah, fuck, unless silva has seriously turned things around he's just not a man to lose to.
Silva can get lumped in there with Crazy Horse, Guillard, Mayhem and the rest that were clearly their own worst enemies, wasted potential.
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Tue May 02, 2017 11:21 am

SpeakEasy wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

It's always interesting to see guys that big get tapped out, like someone's hugging a marshmallow to death.
Stav has a black/American counter part names Chris Barnett I believe and I just hope we see them fight before either of the careers end.

But yeah, fuck, unless silva has seriously turned things around he's just not a man to lose to.
Silva can get lumped in there with Crazy Horse, Guillard, Mayhem and the rest that were clearly their own worst enemies, wasted potential.

:lol: :lol:

Yessss yessss yessssss! I like where your head is at.

Rizin needs to make Chris Barnett vs Stav Economu sometime. They would freaking love it and we would love it as well :twisted: :twisted:
Image Image

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby PBells » Tue May 02, 2017 4:03 pm

Dmitry Poberezhets has pulled out due to injury and has been replaced with Rashad "Ann" Coulter. tsarlaider will need to pick again.

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby SpeakEasy » Tue May 02, 2017 5:22 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Yessss yessss yessssss! I like where your head is at.

Rizin needs to make Chris Barnett vs Stav Economu sometime. They would freaking love it and we would love it as well :twisted: :twisted:

obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby JayKoz » Tue May 02, 2017 9:20 pm

3 weeks between ufc cards sucks.
JayKoz
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby tsarlaider » Wed May 03, 2017 4:21 am

JayKoz wrote:3 weeks between ufc cards sucks.

:pointup: this :pointup:

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby tsarlaider » Wed May 03, 2017 4:44 am

Well shit

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby tsarlaider » Wed May 03, 2017 5:00 am

Christensen vs Agidulov is intriguing but anyone could be finished.

I ll take Alex Nicholson, difficult month

Moose all day

tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby philphan » Wed May 10, 2017 9:17 pm

I'll take the next big thing from Russia...... Gadzhimurad Antigulov How you like me MEOW. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
December Fighters-Kabib Nurmagomedov, Cynthia Calvillo, Ricardo Lamas, Abel Trujillo, Trevin Giles
300-0 sig bet record
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby PBells » Wed May 10, 2017 11:48 pm

JGunner must pick to replaced an injured Cejudo

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Postby JGunner » Thu May 11, 2017 2:06 am

Rashad Coulter

I can't believe I lost my first pick :tdown:
"She got a big booty so I call her big booty" - 2chainz

Sigbet record (2 - 2)
JGunner
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

PreviousNext