A League September Fantasy Draft

Place your signature bets here and sign up to play MMA themed games. Please be respectful with all pictures and/or text.

Re: A League September Fantasy Draft

Postby stvgabriel » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:17 am

Mairbek Taisumov

"In the end things will have to be as they are and always have been: the great things are left to the great, the abysses to the profound, tenderness and thrills to the sensitive, and to sum it up in a few words, everything extraordinary to the extraordinary. "
stvgabriel
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby tsarlaider » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:42 am

Heyyyy

If Anton's pick stands doesnt mine stand as well??? i made my pick 4 hours after his

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby philphan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:56 am

tsarlaider wrote:Heyyyy

If Anton's pick stands doesnt mine stand as well??? i made my pick 4 hours after his

Spoiler:
Sorry buddy. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
November Fighters- Paulo Borrachinha, John Dodson, Muslim Salikhov, Raphael Assuncao, James Vick
300-0 sig bet record
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby tsarlaider » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:58 am

philphan wrote:
tsarlaider wrote:Heyyyy

Spoiler:
Sorry buddy. :mrgreen:

Spoiler:

Darn it - two picks next round it is then. I still love yall

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PBells » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:33 am

I've moved this along because B League is kicking our ass and that's unacceptable! But please stick to the 12-hour window going forward and PM me or TKD your picks if you know you won't have the time. :angel:
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:37 am

PBells wrote:I've moved this along because B League is kicking our ass and that's unacceptable! But please stick to the 12-hour window going forward and PM me or TKD your picks if you know you won't have the time. :angel:

Since this is taking so long I should be able to draft my first 3 picks as my first pick

Think about it. Take a nice long look in the mirror, look into it, you will make the right decision

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies.

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby macand » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:09 pm

Hector Lombard
macand
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Survivor, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby JGunner » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:31 pm

Michael Prazares

Meow you're up
"She got a big booty so I call her big booty" - 2chainz

Sigbet record (2 - 2)
JGunner
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:57 pm

Abdul-Kerim "Go fuck yourself" Edilov.

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby Ineblah » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:57 pm

I will take Gregor Gillespie and Claudia Gadhela, Good luck to you this month gentlemen and lets show um what A league is all about 8)
Sig Record 6-6
Fav Fighters, Wandy,Shogun,Diaz Bros,Gomi,BJ Penn
Ineblah
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Ineblah wrote:I will take Gregor Gillespie and Claudia Gadhela, Good luck to you this month gentlemen and lets show um what A league is all about 8)

Dammit dude I am beyond butthurt

I expected Claudia to drop to the third round.

Andrade is a beast but Gadelha is freaky strong too. Plus her decision to use her ground game more will play perfectly into Andrade's tendency to lose via submission when she loses

Very savvy pick on your part mr sir :tup:

My pick is Zabit Magomoedmagomedmagomedovmagomedevshapirov magomed

Mr Meow

Postby Ineblah » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
Ineblah wrote:I will take Gregor Gillespie and Claudia Gadhela, Good luck to you this month gentlemen and lets show um what A league is all about 8)

Dammit dude I am beyond butthurt

I expected Claudia to drop to the third round.

Andrade is a beast but Gadelha is freaky strong too. Plus her decision to use her ground game more will play perfectly into Andrade's tendency to lose via submission when she loses

Very savvy pick on your part mr sir :tup:

My pick is Zabit Magomoedmagomedmagomedovmagomedevshapirov magomed

Gadhela helped get me into the A league, so I can't abandon my girl. :gold:
Sig Record 6-6
Fav Fighters, Wandy,Shogun,Diaz Bros,Gomi,BJ Penn
Ineblah
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby stvgabriel » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:07 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Abdul-Kerim "Go fuck yourself" Edilov.

Damn

"In the end things will have to be as they are and always have been: the great things are left to the great, the abysses to the profound, tenderness and thrills to the sensitive, and to sum it up in a few words, everything extraordinary to the extraordinary. "
stvgabriel
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby JGunner » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:20 pm

Adriano Martins

On a separate note, all my picks just got taken between my last pick and now, fuck me right lol
"She got a big booty so I call her big booty" - 2chainz

Sigbet record (2 - 2)
JGunner
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby philphan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:50 pm

PBells wrote:I've moved this along because B League is kicking our ass and that's unacceptable! But please stick to the 12-hour window going forward and PM me or TKD your picks if you know you won't have the time. :angel:

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
November Fighters- Paulo Borrachinha, John Dodson, Muslim Salikhov, Raphael Assuncao, James Vick
300-0 sig bet record
philphan

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

PreviousNext