Aldo has a "Superfight" in mind

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Also has a "Superfight" in mind

Postby 1098765432 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:34 pm

PainDog wrote:
1098765432 wrote:
Spoiler:
Also

Autocorrect on my phone..

Thats why i disabled auto correct on mine. Tryn to get better at just trying and proof reading
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:41 pm

1098765432 wrote:
PainDog wrote:
1098765432 wrote:
Spoiler:
Also

Thats why i disabled auto correct on mine. Tryn to get better at just trying and proof reading

Spoiler:
typing
B-Kool looseys
Jon Jones, Jordan Mein, Dennis Bermudez, Brad Tavares, Alexey Oleynik
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby 1098765432 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:43 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
1098765432 wrote:
PainDog wrote:
1098765432 wrote:
Spoiler:
Also

Spoiler:
typing

:lol: like I said tryin "speedbag hands"
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Re: Aldo has a "Superfight" in mind

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:45 pm

mark7 wrote:Its OK Aldo, you don't have to tell us. Holloway is gonna put a 5 round beat down on you, so you'll be able to keep your secret as long as you want.

Bold prediction sir mr sir but not an unrealistic one with how much improvement Holloway has shown between each fight lately. Granted Aldo just made Frankie look like a jabroni but still, I would not put it past Holloway to give another performance of his career vs Aldo

I think Holloway's reach vs Aldo's low kicks might be the telling sign for the standup. Potentially anyways, Holloway has not shown a propensity to check low kicks but he does counter them well with his hands generally.

Can't wait.

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-27 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: July Team: Shevchenko, Hill, Blaydes, Makdessi, Rountree
Mr Meow
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby themull » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:49 am

Mr Meow wrote:
mark7 wrote:Its OK Aldo, you don't have to tell us. Holloway is gonna put a 5 round beat down on you, so you'll be able to keep your secret as long as you want.

Bold prediction sir mr sir but not an unrealistic one with how much improvement Holloway has shown between each fight lately. Granted Aldo just made Frankie look like a jabroni but still, I would not put it past Holloway to give another performance of his career vs Aldo

I think Holloway's reach vs Aldo's low kicks might be the telling sign for the standup. Potentially anyways, Holloway has not shown a propensity to check low kicks but he does counter them well with his hands generally.

Can't wait.

Potentially Aldo could make this look easy if he puts a beating on Max's legs early. Max is long though, longer than anyone not named mcgregor I believe? And if he can use that range he might be able to pick Aldo apart from the outside. Very interested to see how the fight plays out. Whichever way it goes though I don't think it will be close.
themull
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby mmafan559 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:52 am

aldo no one at wme even knows who you are

you're just the brown guy that gave conner his first belt
Join http://www.tinychat.com/mmalinker on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 2500 likes on Sherdog.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:33 am

He should fight Micky Ward.

For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:43 am

mmafan559 wrote:aldo no one at wme even knows who you are

Sad but true, Aldo's team should have moved up to LW to challenge Lettuce a long time ago but no one ever thought Conor would do what he did. I would have loved to see pre USDAldo vs pre USDAnthony, shit would have been an epic kicking contest.
B-Kool looseys
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby philphan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 am

Why do all these guys think they are world class boxers all of a sudden? :radioactive: :skullmad:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
July fighters- Robert Whittaker, Volkan Oezdemir, Kelvin Gastelum, Aljamain Sterling, Demian Maia
300-0 sig bet record
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby mmafan559 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:40 am

DeceptaCon wrote:

Sad but true, Aldo's team should have moved up to LW to challenge Lettuce a long time ago but no one ever thought Conor would do what he did. I would have loved to see pre USDAldo vs pre USDAnthony, shit would have been an epic kicking contest.

MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
mmafan559

Postby asdfghjkl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Aldo use to be one of my favorite fighters, but he turned straight diva...

I wanted Aldo to do what Conor is doing a long time ago. Aldo could have been Conor, but he was happy smashing bums and not challenging himself. I lost most of my respect for him because of this...and now he wants a superfight cause its the cool thing to do? You had your chance for years man...
....fuck outta here
asdfghjkl
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:10 pm

mmafan559 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

B-Kool looseys
DeceptaCon

Postby mmafan559 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:01 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
mmafan559 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.

mmafan559

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Damn that Chun li gif made me lolz :tup:
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:45 am

What a sad state of affairs this "new age" shit has come to! To be so disrespectful to a killer like Aldo. His fight against Conor and the way it went down could've happened to anybody. Unfortunately that made him a joke to casuals and even some of his fans.

If you sissies recall, he tried to fight Pettis but fat bald wanted him to relinquish his FW title to do so. Double standard much?

I honestly think not only would Aldo have beat Pettis; he'd have destroyed him. Pettis has a frail body and Aldo's strikes, regardless of what he hits you with, hurt very badly.

I won't partake in this foolishness. Aldo is a legend and deserves...no... COMMANDS our respect. Just because he wasn't a needle mover, he was the champion for many years and fought every up and coming contender. Being a "UFC champion now doesn't mean shit. You've got a champion, interim champion and an interim interim champion in every goddamn division. Conor hasn't defended a single belt. EVER!!! I really hope Aldo gets his rematch. Unfortunately I think Conor would probably win again just because of the style of the match up. Conor is very accurate, fights long and is a great counter striker. Definitely ions above most of Aldo's opponents but regardless it would be competitive and I think it would come down to who gets who's timing down first which again, I think Conor would win that.

In closing, this isn't just a testament to the state of MMA, but the state of our times in general. Everything is a joke now. Actors come and go. Singers come and go. Trends come and go and it's all within the blink of an eye. It's so easy to be forgotten now. Everything is so fucking water down, CGI, gay and retarded. And that's the demand now.
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

PreviousNext