Where in the world...is MissoulaBro?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

I really hope..

you get knocked out cold you fat faggot ginger fuck!
3
18%
you kick him in the face with your secret taekwondo fat man shouldn't kick that high technique!
14
82%
 
Total votes : 17

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby MissoulaBro » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:17 am

This is the first guy he asked me to fight :lol: :lol:

265lbs..... Fuck that :lol:

I asked for 205-225 and he sends me this?

Image
"Don't Be Startled Pal" -Casual Diaz Fan-
Sig Bet Record
6-12
Image
A-League Mar 2016 :gold:
B-League Feb 2016 :silver:
C-League Feb 2017 :gold:
Former King of A-League, Former Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
User avatar
MissoulaBro
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:30 am
Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby MissoulaBro » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:24 am

This is me 2 weeks ago at 228 lbs.

Image


Here is another picture of Goliath on the left.

Image
"Don't Be Startled Pal" -Casual Diaz Fan-
Sig Bet Record
6-12
Image
A-League Mar 2016 :gold:
B-League Feb 2016 :silver:
C-League Feb 2017 :gold:
Former King of A-League, Former Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
User avatar
MissoulaBro
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:30 am
Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby MissoulaBro » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:27 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
AXEMELL wrote:I feel like you should post a pic of yourself.

You have never seen his crab picture? :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image


That is beastmode205*

After I quit crabbing, I fell in love with gas station burritos and angry orchard.
"Don't Be Startled Pal" -Casual Diaz Fan-
Sig Bet Record
6-12
Image
A-League Mar 2016 :gold:
B-League Feb 2016 :silver:
C-League Feb 2017 :gold:
Former King of A-League, Former Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
User avatar
MissoulaBro
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:30 am
Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby PainDog » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:19 am

MissoulaBro wrote:This is me 2 weeks ago at 228 lbs.

Image


Here is another picture of Goliath on the left.

Image


First let me say I am jealous of your epic ginger beard

But man you might as well fight a guy bigger than you...if you win you're awesome if you lose...well you're fighting a guy three times your size.
Image

"Every man's life ends the same way.
It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguishes one man from another"

- Ernest Hemingway

"Khabib Time"

"Canelo Time"
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 6820
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby Shuck » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:40 am

thought this was a typical missoubro april fools jk, is it not I see..

dude how old were you in that crab pic, that kid looks like he's 15range, still an animal either way tho, vicious bite

fuck that, dont accept a dude who has 40lbs+ on you for your 1st bout, ask em for a 10lb diff, film this shit, better not be a jk, do it & we will convince beastmeng to sign off on getting beastmode account back, i can convince :beer:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Image
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
User avatar
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5611
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby MissoulaBro » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Shuck wrote:thought this was a typical missoubro april fools jk, is it not I see..

dude how old were you in that crab pic, that kid looks like he's 15range, still an animal either way tho, vicious bite

fuck that, dont accept a dude who has 40lbs+ on you for your 1st bout, ask em for a 10lb diff, film this shit, better not be a jk, do it & we will convince beastmeng to sign off on getting beastmode account back, i can convince :beer:


That was 10 years ago :lol:

Hopefully he sends me a couple more options.

I will be filming the whole thing.

Win/Lose/Bloody Mess... This is happening.

I really want a picture with Pena and Chiesa while my entire face profusely leaks my own blood.
"Don't Be Startled Pal" -Casual Diaz Fan-
Sig Bet Record
6-12
Image
A-League Mar 2016 :gold:
B-League Feb 2016 :silver:
C-League Feb 2017 :gold:
Former King of A-League, Former Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
User avatar
MissoulaBro
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:30 am
Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:05 pm

MissoulaBro wrote:
Shuck wrote:thought this was a typical missoubro april fools jk, is it not I see..

dude how old were you in that crab pic, that kid looks like he's 15range, still an animal either way tho, vicious bite

fuck that, dont accept a dude who has 40lbs+ on you for your 1st bout, ask em for a 10lb diff, film this shit, better not be a jk, do it & we will convince beastmeng to sign off on getting beastmode account back, i can convince :beer:


That was 10 years ago :lol:

Hopefully he sends me a couple more options.

I will be filming the whole thing.

Win/Lose/Bloody Mess... This is happening.

I really want a picture with Pena and Chiesa while my entire face profusely leaks my own blood.

You are going to need some hardcore marijiuana PEDs if you fight that bigged yoked motherfucka!
B-ankmen
Tony Ferguson, Mark Godbeer, Demian Maia, Francisco Trinaldo, Pat Curran
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 12093
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby Verne » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:40 pm

You would 100% fuck up that big dude, he's a bully boy - one smack on the nose and he'll turn into jelly.
Image
User avatar
Verne
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1437
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 3:21 am
Location: McNastyville
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby Beastmeng » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:59 pm

Shuck wrote:thought this was a typical missoubro april fools jk, is it not I see..

dude how old were you in that crab pic, that kid looks like he's 15range, still an animal either way tho, vicious bite

fuck that, dont accept a dude who has 40lbs+ on you for your 1st bout, ask em for a 10lb diff, film this shit, better not be a jk, do it & we will convince beastmeng to sign off on getting beastmode account back, i can convince :beer:


Ha.. I was actually thinking the same thing when I saw this thread yesterday and was going to offer that up... no lie.. I respect this kind of commitment. Win or lose if Missoula follows through with this fight and posts video of it...he gets my approval to bring beastmode209 back. :tup:
Unless we are governed by God....we shall be ruled by tyrants - Willam Penn

Image
User avatar
Beastmeng
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3050
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:59 pm
Accolades: 2016 Bum Linker of the Year

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby Shuck » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:15 pm

Beastmeng wrote:
Shuck wrote:thought this was a typical missoubro april fools jk, is it not I see..

dude how old were you in that crab pic, that kid looks like he's 15range, still an animal either way tho, vicious bite

fuck that, dont accept a dude who has 40lbs+ on you for your 1st bout, ask em for a 10lb diff, film this shit, better not be a jk, do it & we will convince beastmeng to sign off on getting beastmode account back, i can convince :beer:


Ha.. I was actually thinking the same thing when I saw this thread yesterday and was going to offer that up... no lie.. I respect this kind of commitment. Win or lose if Missoula follows through with this fight and posts video of it...he gets my approval to bring beastmode209 back. :tup:


Let it be known.. the game has begun

Image
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Image
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
User avatar
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5611
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby OuchThatDidntHurt » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:06 pm

Verne wrote:You would 100% fuck up that big dude, he's a bully boy - one smack on the nose and he'll turn into jelly.


I was thinking something similar:

- That guy looks short, would you have a sizeable reach advantage ? (I'm talking Tim Sylvia vs Monson type of reach advantage, don't think you want him getting a hold of you)

- With that kind of muscle... his gas tank can't be that good, how's yours Beastmode? Plus, doesn't seem to have a strikers build (but then again, Ubereem)

- How's your take down defense... seriously wouldn't want that guy smothering you.

Image
User avatar
OuchThatDidntHurt
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby MissoulaBro » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:27 am

I really think a LHK or spinning back kick to the guts is what I'm looking to land, on anyone.

Kicking is what I have the most experience with, 10 years of TKD.

I know that is a horrible martial art to apply to MMA but I feel like someone who doesn't know me,

will automatically think I'm a knuckle head brawler that is going to gas throwing huge whiff right hands.

In reality, I want to conserve my itty bitty gas tank, eat some punches, get a little bloody,

Then uncork a thunderous round house if he shoots in on me.

The more I think about this guy,

the more I want to try.

Not into laying on the ground with sweaty fat dudes though.
"Don't Be Startled Pal" -Casual Diaz Fan-
Sig Bet Record
6-12
Image
A-League Mar 2016 :gold:
B-League Feb 2016 :silver:
C-League Feb 2017 :gold:
Former King of A-League, Former Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
User avatar
MissoulaBro
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:30 am
Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby mmafan559 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:27 pm

kick that fat fuck right in little pecker
Join https://discord.gg/tTqYyMc on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 3,000 likes on Sherdog.
Image
176.6
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
User avatar
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8824
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby Bullgooseloony » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:50 am

MissoulaBro wrote:I really think a LHK or spinning back kick to the guts is what I'm looking to land, on anyone.

Kicking is what I have the most experience with, 10 years of TKD.

I know that is a horrible martial art to apply to MMA but I feel like someone who doesn't know me,

will automatically think I'm a knuckle head brawler that is going to gas throwing huge whiff right hands.

In reality, I want to conserve my itty bitty gas tank, eat some punches, get a little bloody,

Then uncork a thunderous round house if he shoots in on me.

The more I think about this guy,

the more I want to try.

Not into laying on the ground with sweaty fat dudes though.


Learn to jab effectively (1-2 even!)
Learn underhooks
???
Kick the shit out of him
Profit
Post it on linker.

Seems pretty simple to me where I'm sitting...on the couch...you know bruh?

All joking aside I'd say he looks like somebody who would gas in under 5 minutes of striking or grappling. Does he have any sort of record? Have you met him or know any of his physical attributes? Height weight age etc. Does he smoke? Is he married? How often does he eat fast food? Let me know because I might be able to set him up with a great deal on life insurance before you commit legal murder in the ring :tup:
User avatar
Bullgooseloony
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2055
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:50 am
Accolades: Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: And the eighth and final rule

Postby MissoulaBro » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:27 pm

Bullgooseloony wrote:Learn to jab effectively (1-2 even!)
Learn underhooks
???
Kick the shit out of him
Profit
Post it on linker.

Seems pretty simple to me where I'm sitting...on the couch...you know bruh?

All joking aside I'd say he looks like somebody who would gas in under 5 minutes of striking or grappling. Does he have any sort of record? Have you met him or know any of his physical attributes? Height weight age etc. Does he smoke? Is he married? How often does he eat fast food? Let me know because I might be able to set him up with a great deal on life insurance before you commit legal murder in the ring :tup:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know the guy,

Pena's coach Rick Little said he would make sure to find him a fair and even fight.

The dude said he hasn't trained and would just like to try it.

All of his facebook shots are selfies at the gym lifting weights.

I am totally on board with the kicking him to death.

I wont use as much energy trying to grapple with him,

But if I soften up his legs, wait for him to shoot, control the scramble,

Single out that lead leg and only aim for the nose.

The entire thing will be recorded for your linker pleasure.

Im gonna make charlie z look like a bitch ;)
"Don't Be Startled Pal" -Casual Diaz Fan-
Sig Bet Record
6-12
Image
A-League Mar 2016 :gold:
B-League Feb 2016 :silver:
C-League Feb 2017 :gold:
Former King of A-League, Former Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
User avatar
MissoulaBro
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:30 am
Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

PreviousNext