Conor Ducking Turd

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Conor Ducking Turd

Postby philphan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:35 pm

over money.
CONOR MCGREGOR EXPLAINS WHY ‘IT’S HARD TO GET EXCITED’ TO FIGHT TONY FERGUSON
Coming off a fight against Floyd Mayweather that reportedly earned him north of $100 million, lightweight champion Conor McGregor is struggling to get excited about a possible matchup against interim title holder Tony Ferguson in his return to the UFC.

According to McGregor, it has nothing to do with Ferguson’s skill set inside the Octagon or that he’s somehow not deserving of a shot at the undisputed champion.

McGregor’s problem with Ferguson comes purely from a financial standpoint after his last fight against Kevin Lee pulled in a paltry $678,000 in a live gate with a pay-per-view that the lightweight champion claims finished with only $100,000 buys.

“We’re in negotiation stage right now. That’s a lengthy process,” McGregor teased about his next fight when speaking to the BBC. “They’ve got to make me excited about it. I came from a crazy event, a record-breaking event, the billion dollar fight it was labeled. I made insane money. Then the opponents they’re trying to line up for me, an opponent [Tony Ferguson] with a $600,000 gate in Las Vegas.

“A $600,000 gate in Las Vegas is unheard of, it’s abysmal. So it’s hard to get excited about that. 100,000 pay-per-view buys compared to my 6.5 million pay-per-view buys.”

Of course none of that will matter to Ferguson, who just wants his chance to unify the lightweight titles to become an undisputed champion but that can’t happen without facing McGregor.

Over the past few weeks, McGregor has said that he’s happy to return to the UFC for whatever fight they offer him after he’s given co-promoter status as well seeking some sort of equity such as partial ownership in the company.

The UFC has never co-promoted with anybody before but there’s also never been anyone like McGregor, who has become the biggest draw in all of combat sports over the past few years.

While it seems like the two sides are at an impasse right now, McGregor sounds confident that eventually he’ll come to terms with the UFC on a deal that will make both happy as he awaits his return to the Octagon.

“It’s a hard one to get excited about, but we’re in negotiation stage,” McGregor said.

“Can they entice me? No doubt they can. Have they done yet? No.”
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
November Fighters- Paulo Borrachinha, John Dodson, Muslim Salikhov, Raphael Assuncao, James Vick
300-0 sig bet record
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Conor Ducking Turd

Postby philphan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Is this looking better and better for Diaz or GSP?
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
November Fighters- Paulo Borrachinha, John Dodson, Muslim Salikhov, Raphael Assuncao, James Vick
300-0 sig bet record
philphan

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby ebickmeyer » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:35 pm

3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 10-8 Ban Bet Record: 1-0

ebickmeyer's gym rats

Cody Garbrandt | Chase Sherman | Curtis Blaydes | Jingliang Li | Stephen Thompson

Spoiler:

ebickmeyer
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:43 pm

Everyone should know their worth.
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote:Everyone should know their worth.

Agreed, now fight Turd and find out who people want to see you fight. How could Conor vs Turd not be huge? Especially if they stack the card.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
300-0 sig bet record
philphan

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:24 pm

philphan wrote:

Agreed, now fight Turd and find out who people want to see you fight. How could Conor vs Turd not be huge? Especially if they stack the card.

Conor found his way out, he just assaulted the whole commission they will make an example out of him like that guy who got the lifetime ban for punching an umpire in baseball or Nick for smoking weed. Can't blame him though, he can make more money fucking off in B-movies for a couple of years instead of getting his ass beat by Furg or Nate.
A-lien Abductors Dome Crushers
Michael BisKing, Matt Brown, Anderson Silva, Sage Northcutt, Jorge Masvidal
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby philphan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:25 pm

Spoiler:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
300-0 sig bet record
philphan

Postby philphan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:28 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
philphan wrote:

Conor found his way out, he just assaulted the whole commission they will make an example out of him like that guy who got the lifetime ban for punching an umpire in baseball or Nick for smoking weed. Can't blame him though, he can make more money fucking off in B-movies for a couple of years instead of getting his ass beat by Furg or Nate.

I think you're right buddy, but the catch is the UFC will never let him go. He could fucking kill someone and the UFC would say, championship clause man. I think he is trying to get away, but the UFC will hold on tight like with bones. :moneybag:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
300-0 sig bet record
philphan

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:35 pm

philphan wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
philphan wrote:

I think you're right buddy, but the catch is the UFC will never let him go. He could fucking kill someone and the UFC would say, championship clause man. I think he is trying to get away, but the UFC will hold on tight like with bones. :moneybag:

He has 2 more ass whoopings left on his contract.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby philphan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:14 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
philphan wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
philphan wrote:Agreed, now fight Turd and find out who people want to see you fight. How could Conor vs Turd not be huge? Especially if they stack the card.

He has 2 more ass whoopings left on his contract.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
300-0 sig bet record
philphan

Postby spukler » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:05 am

Bullshit. Won't fight Ferguson, but will fight Goddard for free.
spukler
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Mazerunner » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:55 pm

spukler wrote:Bullshit. Won't fight Ferguson, but will fight Goddard for free.

Conor won't fight Ferguson? Do you have anything to back that up?
Mazerunner
White Belt
White Belt

Postby philphan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:32 pm

Linker is ducking the web in the last few hours. Just come to discord for the fights everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
300-0 sig bet record
philphan

Postby dipset52 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:34 pm

It won't let me start a thread.

But I wanted to post this some where so some one else can.

MICHAEL BISPING IS THE BIGGEST PUSSSY IN UFC HISTORY.

HE IS FIGHTING KELVIN G IN CHINA.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:44 pm

dipset52 wrote:It won't let me start a thread.

But I wanted to post this some where so some one else can.

MICHAEL BISPING IS THE BIGGEST PUSSSY IN UFC HISTORY.

HE IS FIGHTING KELVIN G IN CHINA.

:lol: :lol: still can't believe GSP dropped him :lol:
DeceptaCon

Next