Conor v Paulie Footage is here

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby jblaze » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:08 am

Not really a pushdown. Just allot of holding and hitting.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1591
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:45 am

yoseph wrote:300 mil to a bankrupt fighter is not enough to take a dive? I think mcgoat wins either way, but I'd imagine mayweather would dive long before mcgregor

Mayweather is FAR from bankrupt. :lol:
Image
User avatar
MurderfaceMMA
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6454
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby kezzaman » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:55 am

not seeing many Conor haters on this thread for some reason... meh, im sure they're busy with something very important and will post here as soon as they get a chance.
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [TW@S]
User avatar
kezzaman
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:53 am

Just put down 50 bucks on bet safe since they're giving 49-1 odds! Payout will be $2450 if conor wins.

Some of you should check it out
"Seek to be worth knowing rather than to be well known"

Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby tudodude » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:04 am

no push down like you described it Pauile
When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. Quran 47:4
tudodude
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:11 am

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby Shuck » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:27 am

Its a classic boxing move that all the slick one's do. Throw a hook, which Conor does w/his left hand, then holds it over the fighters neck while he's ducking & delivers another shot, which was a quick uppercut.. This would of been ruled a knockdown 9 out of 10 times Imo, maybe even 10 out of 10.. sawy Pauli's, cool dude but you ran your mouth hard, talkn about you can beat Conor's ass w/a one arm tide behind your back, should be no excuses then if your coming in out of shape, no?
TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"

Image
Spoiler:
Image
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER / MONSOON - 4LIFE - :hand:

~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
User avatar
Shuck
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 5253
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:36 am

Shuck wrote:Its a classic boxing move that all the slick one's do. Throw a hook, which Conor does w/his left hand, then holds it over the fighters neck while he's ducking & delivers another shot, which was a quick uppercut.. This would of been ruled a knockdown 9 out of 10 times Imo, maybe even 10 out of 10.. sawy Pauli's, cool dude but you ran your mouth hard, talkn about you can beat Conor's ass w/a one arm tide behind your back, should be no excuses then if your coming in out of shape, no?


Vasyl does it all the time and Paulie got spanked lol

#hatersgonnahate
"Seek to be worth knowing rather than to be well known"

Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby Shuck » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:40 am

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
Shuck wrote:Its a classic boxing move that all the slick one's do. Throw a hook, which Conor does w/his left hand, then holds it over the fighters neck while he's ducking & delivers another shot, which was a quick uppercut.. This would of been ruled a knockdown 9 out of 10 times Imo, maybe even 10 out of 10.. sawy Pauli's, cool dude but you ran your mouth hard, talkn about you can beat Conor's ass w/a one arm tide behind your back, should be no excuses then if your coming in out of shape, no?


Vasyl does it all the time and Paulie got spanked lol

#hatersgonnahate


Yup, so does May, all the top one's, saw footage thats exactly how Joshua knocked down Klitchko..

Conor droppn some truth bombs all over Pauli-Push-Malinag..

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"

Image
Spoiler:
Image
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER / MONSOON - 4LIFE - :hand:

~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
User avatar
Shuck
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 5253
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby TaeKwonDolt » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Not a push. Why would Pauli show up that out of shape to train someone? Isn't that a bit misleading?

Is there any footage of rounds where he got the best of Conor?
TKD's Harambe Hit Squad
Image

Spoiler:
Fantasy Fix GP Month!
User avatar
TaeKwonDolt
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 4174
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 pm
Location: Chronorado
Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:11 pm

TaeKwonDolt wrote:Not a push. Why would Pauli show up that out of shape to train someone? Isn't that a bit misleading?

Is there any footage of rounds where he got the best of Conor?


Not yet.
"Seek to be worth knowing rather than to be well known"

Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby yoseph » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote:Just put down 50 bucks on bet safe since they're giving 49-1 odds! Payout will be $2450 if conor wins.

Some of you should check it out

Thats what it opened as. Its been so much lower lately. I put 40 in mid june on conor and it pays out 200. So was 5-1 odds. Pretty sure its gone down since then.

After day 1 when people put money on conor the bookies were like fuck that we dont want to pay out that much. The odds have gotten much closer to even for both guys.
Shaka on Cain Valasquez:
Shaka Zulu wrote: This nigga don't speak Spanish hell he needs an interpreter just to order some Taco Bell.
...
If I was Dana I would've made Werdum be your interpreter for your in octagon loser speech.

July 2017 A league:
Valentina Shevchenko :-( replaced by James Mulheron
Justin Gaethje
Volkan Oezdemir
Paul Felder
Fabricio Werdum

3-6 in sigbets
User avatar
yoseph
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3039
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm
Location: 209
Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:29 pm

yoseph wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:Just put down 50 bucks on bet safe since they're giving 49-1 odds! Payout will be $2450 if conor wins.

Some of you should check it out

Thats what it opened as. Its been so much lower lately. I put 40 in mid june on conor and it pays out 200. So was 5-1 odds. Pretty sure its gone down since then.

After day 1 when people put money on conor the bookies were like fuck that we dont want to pay out that much. The odds have gotten much closer to even for both guys.


Lol damn I never look at the important stuff
"Seek to be worth knowing rather than to be well known"

Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby mmafan559 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:30 pm

yoseph wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:Just put down 50 bucks on bet safe since they're giving 49-1 odds! Payout will be $2450 if conor wins.

Some of you should check it out

Thats what it opened as. Its been so much lower lately. I put 40 in mid june on conor and it pays out 200. So was 5-1 odds. Pretty sure its gone down since then.

After day 1 when people put money on conor the bookies were like fuck that we dont want to pay out that much. The odds have gotten much closer to even for both guys.

these odds are why vegas builds giant casinos and people leave broke
Join http://www.tinychat.com/mmalinker on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 2700 likes on Sherdog.
Image
176.6
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
User avatar
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8639
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby Cornbread Mafia » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:42 pm

mmafan559 wrote:
yoseph wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:Just put down 50 bucks on bet safe since they're giving 49-1 odds! Payout will be $2450 if conor wins.

Some of you should check it out

Thats what it opened as. Its been so much lower lately. I put 40 in mid june on conor and it pays out 200. So was 5-1 odds. Pretty sure its gone down since then.

After day 1 when people put money on conor the bookies were like fuck that we dont want to pay out that much. The odds have gotten much closer to even for both guys.

these odds are why vegas builds giant casinos and people leave broke

They don't build giant casinos off of their sports book. Casinos and or bookies take a piece from every bet placed that's were they make their money. The reason lines are fluid is because they try to make it so that no matter who wins the payout is equal.

As far as this topic goes I'm not that impressed that an in camp Conor was able to land a few punches against a clearly out of shape retired boxer. This is clearly a clever ploy to fool gullible people. There is a reason they carefully edited and released a few seconds of a thirty or so minute sparring session.
Getting stoned everyday like Jesus did
User avatar
Cornbread Mafia
Linker's Pharmacist
 
Posts: 10805
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 8:47 pm
Location: Watching birds fly
Accolades: Former US Champ

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby ebickmeyer » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:03 pm





I'm done thinking this fight is a complete joke but am still absolutely convinced that Floyd will dominate.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 10-7 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
User avatar
ebickmeyer
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1904
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Location: St. Louis
Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion

PreviousNext