Conor v Paulie Footage is here

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby jblaze » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:08 am

https://youtu.be/wybyegEKS78 Paulie is a good boxer but still a gatekeeper. Basically he beat everyone he was supposed too and lost ro everyone he was supposed too. I think its a bad sign for Mcgregor that Malignaggi wasnt unconcious at the end of this.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby kezzaman » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:24 am

jblaze wrote:https://youtu.be/wybyegEKS78 Paulie is a good boxer but still a gatekeeper. Basically he beat everyone he was supposed too and lost ro everyone he was supposed too. I think its a bad sign for Mcgregor that Malignaggi wasnt unconcious at the end of this.

even a gatekeeper boxer should be able to kick conors ass. Did anyone really believe conor would be able to out box Paulie?/ The fact that he did is a huge positive
Forrest back by popular demand [TW@S]
kezzaman
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:43 am

kezzaman wrote:
jblaze wrote:https://youtu.be/wybyegEKS78 Paulie is a good boxer but still a gatekeeper. Basically he beat everyone he was supposed too and lost ro everyone he was supposed too. I think its a bad sign for Mcgregor that Malignaggi wasnt unconcious at the end of this.

even a gatekeeper boxer should be able to kick conors ass. Did anyone really believe conor would be able to out box Paulie?/ The fact that he did is a huge positive

An out of shape, retired Paulie, sporting a dad bod somehow managed to go 12 rounds with McGregor who is in the shape and peak of his life, and this is a plus? Let's seee the other 36 minutes of that fight.
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:50 am

kezzaman wrote:

Gotta admit him landing clean unchecked power shots on a high level boxer is quite impressive. I mean 50yr old Foreman could still slip Michael's power punches.
Spoiler:
Another fixed fight btw

Augusta save some for later

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:56 am

kezzaman wrote:Did anyone really believe conor would be able to out box Paulie?

1. It's fixed

2. Making sweeping statements based on a few seconds of footage is pretty silly even if Conor did actually piece him up the entire time

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
^^ Not fixed by the way
hawdrigoh

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:09 am

hawdrigoh wrote:

1. It's fixed

2. Making sweeping statements based on a few seconds of footage is pretty silly even if Conor did actually piece him up the entire time

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
^^ Not fixed by the way

:lol: :lol:
The last fuck you punch before Nate sinks the choke is the best :lol:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:13 am

bruins2012 wrote:
kezzaman wrote:

An out of shape, retired Paulie, sporting a dad bod somehow managed to go 12 rounds with McGregor who is in the shape and peak of his life, and this is a plus? Let's seee the other 36 minutes of that fight.

So when does being out of shape or retired justify forgetting how to box??
"Seek to be worth knowing rather than to be well known"

Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:16 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:

1. It's fixed

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
^^ Not fixed by the way

:lol: :lol:
The last fuck you punch before Nate sinks the choke is the best :lol:

Lol he knew he had the choke. It's like watching a fisherman club a poor bastard still flopping around like a donkey in his boat.

hawdrigoh

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:06 pm

Y'all dude ain't right lol

I bet Con has that gif looping while he spanks his meat

Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby slevin » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:17 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote:Y'all dude ain't right lol

I bet you have conor's compression shorts over your mouth when you post on linker.
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:40 pm

slevin wrote:

I bet you have conor's compression shorts over your mouth when you post on linker.

Dude seriously lol i can't even eat a bugger without you up in my shit

Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby Verne » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Seriously, is it any coincidence that fewer than 20s have been released?
Verne
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby yoseph » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Verne wrote:Seriously, is it any coincidence that fewer than 20s have been released?

To be fair, paulie was saying mcgregor did his best in the first 5 rounds before he took over, and now the footage is out paulie says mcgoat took over the 11th and 12th "like he said all along". Dude got his ass whooped so hard he doesnt know which rounds were whiich. Sounds like he got pieced up and decked a majority of the fight. You guys saying he should have finished paulie earlier are trippin too, it was a sparring match not a fight.

The fact he was still competitive after 12 rds of being active says a lot to his condition, especially since all the retards out there say "hpw can he fight 12 when hes used to 5??" Without taking into account 5 - 5min rds with grappling are completely different than 12 - 3min rds of circling and "clinching"
Shaka on Cain Valasquez:
Shaka Zulu wrote: This nigga don't speak Spanish hell he needs an interpreter just to order some Taco Bell.
If I was Dana I would've made Werdum be your interpreter for your in octagon loser speech.

July 2017 A league:
Valentina Shevchenko :-( replaced by James Mulheron
Justin Gaethje
Volkan Oezdemir
Paul Felder
Fabricio Werdum

3-6 in sigbets
yoseph
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:40 pm

yoseph wrote:
Verne wrote:Seriously, is it any coincidence that fewer than 20s have been released?

To be fair, paulie was saying mcgregor did his best in the first 5 rounds before he took over, and now the footage is out paulie says mcgoat took over the 11th and 12th "like he said all along". Dude got his ass whooped so hard he doesnt know which rounds were whiich. Sounds like he got pieced up and decked a majority of the fight. You guys saying he should have finished paulie earlier are trippin too, it was a sparring match not a fight.

The fact he was still competitive after 12 rds of being active says a lot to his condition, especially since all the retards out there say "hpw can he fight 12 when hes used to 5??" Without taking into account 5 - 5min rds with grappling are completely different than 12 - 3min rds of circling and "clinching"

Thank you. People either don't want to listen to Paulie when he speaks or it's just blind hate.

No doubt Paulie got him good some times But that's expected :lol: people want to speak up when it's convenient for them but when you run your mouth and make it seem like conor has nothing on you... People are going to show him lighting you up. Remember before they sparred, he were giving conor no chance against him.

If bjj black belt told me they could beat me in a bjj match without me even getting any sub attempts in and I almost strangle them.. I'm going to show that not him getting me :lol: It's not that hard but people want to discredit conor any way they can.

Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext