Conor v Paulie Footage is here

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby 8ken » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:05 am

See DFW's Insta for more!

*Edit: The first ~10 sec video I posted was removed. I expect others will be too.
Last edited by 8ken on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
8ken
Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: Conor v Paulie Footage is here

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:08 am

What a shame its only 10 seconds, but he DID look great in those 10 seconds. Who knows what the rest of the fight looked like though. Also, it wasnt a "push down", as Paulie described.
MurderfaceMMA
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:16 am

"push down" :lol: :lol:
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby 8ken » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:17 am

Moar:

In a recent interview, Conor said Paulie was so rocked from the sparring he didn't know what he was talking about after the session. Albeit, Paulie, in comparison, was hella outta shape for this. Still, was not expecting to see this.
8ken
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:27 am

8ken wrote:Moar:

In a recent interview, Conor said Paulie was so rocked from the sparring he didn't know what he was talking about after the session. Albeit, Paulie, in comparison, was hella outta shape for this. Still, was not expecting to see this.

He caught him with 2 really good lefts at the 13 and 15 second mark..
MurderfaceMMA
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:35 am

Cliffs notes:

1. The fight is fixed.
hawdrigoh
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:35 am

the plot thickens. i guess why we know why paulie got so pissed. his pride was hurt from the knockdown.

Paulie isn't in great shape and took a lot of blows in his career. I don't know if anything can really be gleamed from this that holds true for the fight with mayweather.
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:37 am

DanQuinnsKnockoutJab wrote:the plot thickens. i guess why we know why paulie got so pissed. his pride was hurt from the knockdown.

Paulie isn't in great shape and took a lot of blows in his career. I don't know if anything can really be gleamed from this that holds true for the fight with mayweather.

This. An off-the-plane-retired Paulie is a far cry from Mayweather. An in-shape Paulie vs Conor should fight at MSG.
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby 8ken » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:40 am

bruins2012 wrote:
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab wrote:the plot thickens. i guess why we know why paulie got so pissed. his pride was hurt from the knockdown.

This. An off-the-plane-retired Paulie is a far cry from Mayweather. An in-shape Paulie vs Conor should fight at MSG.

We don't know what happened in the first ~8 rounds either. Still interesting to see Conor in action against a boxer.
8ken
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:10 am

hawdrigoh wrote:Cliffs notes:

1. The fight is fixed.

Paid him $100,000 to take a dive. Well worth it for Conor to get more hype and more PPVs
December A League Team
Jose Aldo
Andrew Sanchez
Eryk Anders
Marc Diakiese
Nicco Montano

ImageImage
TFlock
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:27 am

TFlock wrote:

1. The fight is fixed.

Paid him $100,000 to take a dive. Well worth it for Conor to get more hype and more PPVs

It's all fixed. Every part of it is a well-orchestrated machine and it will culminate in a six-part trilogy that will make the entire JMM vs Pacquiao series look like Aldo vs Swanson.
hawdrigoh

Postby mmafan559 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:35 am

jesus this fight

lol wat

whatever canelo vs ggg

fucking casuals
Join https://discord.gg/tTqYyMc on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 3,000 likes on Sherdog.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:37 am

hawdrigoh wrote:
TFlock wrote:

1. The fight is fixed.

It's all fixed. Every part of it is a well-orchestrated machine and it will culminate in a six-part trilogy that will make the entire JMM vs Pacquiao series look like Aldo vs Swanson.

Theres just a couple problems with that theory.

1 - Theres no way Connor is going to intentionlly lose to Mayweather, and even if he did, no one would want to see the second fight after that, so what would be the point?

2 - Mayweather is getting too much money to be paid off and he wants that 50-0 record, so hes not taking a dive either.
MurderfaceMMA
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:41 am

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
TFlock wrote:

1. The fight is fixed.

1 - Theres no way Connor is going to intentionlly lose to Mayweather, and even if he did, no one would want to see the second fight after that, so what would be the point?

2 - Mayweather is getting too much money to be paid off and he wants that 50-0 record, so hes not taking a dive either.

Mayweather would happily trade in his unbeaten record for a trilogy that could end up being worth close to half a billion dollars.
hawdrigoh

Postby yoseph » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:43 am

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
TFlock wrote:

1. The fight is fixed.

300 mil to a bankrupt fighter is not enough to take a dive? I think mcgoat wins either way, but I'd imagine mayweather would dive long before mcgregor
December C league:
Max Holloway
Dominic Reyes
Paul Felder
Edson Barboza
Mike Perry
3-6 in sigbets
yoseph
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Next