Designed for War

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Designed for War

Postby PBells » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:59 am

Shuck wrote::pointup: hopefully UFC cuts the Diaz boys, they get signed by Rizin & they can smoke all the prefight weed they like/need..

Not likely, street drugs have way more of a stigma in Japan than here. PRIDE didn't care about roids but they would punish for illicit drugs. :idea:
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:01 am

Shuck wrote::pointup: hopefully UFC cuts the Diaz boys, they get signed by Rizin & they can smoke all the prefight weed they like/need.. con needs them, linker needs them, mma needs them!

we can have different orgs for diff types of fighters..

cowboy losing dis past wknd knocked some wind out of my sails as well, so I feel your pain :beer:

Or Conor and Nate could do the trilogy under the new Zuffa Boxing org :P

Spoiler:
Conor 1,2,3 Diaz 4,5,6,7,8, TKO
A-thletic Explosions
Francis Ngannou, Henry Cejudo, Eddie Alvarez, Glover Teixeira, Carlos Condit
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:02 am

Shuck wrote::pointup: hopefully UFC cuts the Diaz boys, they get signed by Rizin & they can smoke all the prefight weed they like/need.. con needs them, linker needs them, mma needs them!

cowboy losing dis past wknd knocked some wind out of my sails as well, so I feel your pain :beer:

Yes yes yes yes do it do it yes yes yes do it yes yes yes

That would be amazing

Nick vs Manhoef in Rizin. They get high together before the fight, beat the fuck out of each other during it, get high and have a beer after the fight.

We the fans win :twisted: :twisted:

Perfect retirement fight for my man Manhoef. NYE 2017. Blazed Manhoef vs Blazed Nick Diaz

Have Nate fight Blazed against a Blazed Satoru Kitaoki or Yusuke Yachi or even someone like Andy Souwer for the fuck of it.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mother fuckers. meeeeeow
Image Image

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby Shuck » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:06 am

PBells wrote:
Shuck wrote::pointup: hopefully UFC cuts the Diaz boys, they get signed by Rizin & they can smoke all the prefight weed they like/need..

Not likely, street drugs have way more of a stigma in Japan than here. PRIDE didn't care about roids but they would punish for illicit drugs. :idea:

is there no god :yell: ?! .. someone needs to create an org then, stick it in the fuckn amazon jungle for all I care, no rules anything goes, have a booth w/every drug laid out before the fighters walk into the arena :pillred: :pillblue:

DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

whatever it takes to get done... it needs to happen .. in the ring, w/a limited rule set, I'd prob give Nate the edge.. cage, not so much
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:14 am

Shuck wrote:
PBells wrote:

is there no god :yell: ?! .. someone needs to create an org then, stick it in the fuckn amazon jungle for all I care, no rules anything goes, have a booth w/every drug laid out before the fighters walk into the arena :pillred: :pillblue:

DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

whatever it takes to get done... it needs to happen .. in the ring, w/a limited rule set, I'd prob give Nate the edge.. cage, not so much

:lol: :lol: What are you talking about? Rule set? anywhere the fight goes Nate wins, Conor can't finish Nate. Did you not see the last fight? Nate was still pounding Conor's face in until the ref pulled him off of Conor at the end of the 5th. The longer the fight goes Nate only gets stronger, sure Conor wins the first couple rounds but that's normal.
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby PainDog » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:16 am

Shuck wrote:
PBells wrote:

DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

No rules and drugs...Conor would die....even the love of Artem wouldn't be enough to save him.
Bai-Ali Shaipov

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:53 am

PainDog wrote:
Shuck wrote:
PBells wrote:

DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

No rules and drugs...Conor would die....even the love of Artem wouldn't be enough to save him.

yes, ofcourse.. thats why conor will be fighting in the no ped needed ufc designed for war org.. while diaz boys will be located in the amazon jungles, where a foreign substance is needed to help one make the walk to the cage :tup: .. to each their own, we won't discriminate

:lol: :lol: What are you talking about? Rule set? anywhere the fight goes Nate wins, Conor can't finish Nate. Did you not see the last fight? Nate was still pounding Conor's face in until the ref pulled him off of Conor at the end of the 5th. The longer the fight goes Nate only gets stronger, sure Conor wins the first couple rounds but that's normal.

Nate was 200lb Giant last fight that decended from the weed clouds... & he still lost!.. at 55, no ped-weed-enhancement to be found, dis no good for Nate.. that extra weight helped pad the landing each time king conor sat him on his behind, bow to me he said.. but the padding won't be there, Nate will fall again, don't let him make that walk Con, there is still time :alarm: :thunder:

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:12 pm

:lol: :lol: @ the descended from the weed clouds comment :lol:

Nate did not have like 30+ pounds on Conor either time they fought. Like its funny to say that because it was funny when Conor said it, however I think we all know its not true.

Would Conor really have room to complain about fighters who were larger than him anyways? :-? :-? Mr Marcus the 5'4 bantamweight Brimmage surely was much smaller compared to Conor than Conor to Nate yeah?

Really though we all know already the most important thing to remember in all this :pointdown:

Spoiler:
This year Halloween fell on the weekend. Me and the Geto Boys are trick or treating

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image Image

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:24 pm

[quote="Mr Meow"]

Really though we all know already the most important thing to remember in all this :pointdown:

Spoiler:
This year Halloween fell on the weekend. Me and the Geto Boys are trick or treating

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:19 pm

Shuck wrote:
PBells wrote:Kind of hypocritical to bash the Diaz's for smoking weed when Conor snorts coke before press conferences, no? :idea:

not getting how this is hard to grasp.. for war, not press conferences.

if you can prove to me that conor needs coke to step into the cage to feel right, then you got me

if you can prove to me that nick & nate don't need weed to step into the cage, then boom, you got me

its dat simple

they tell us they hate fighting, why are you guys avoiding that

while conor tells us he feels like his shakles come off when he steps into the cage

its so obvious to see in their body language leading up to the fights.. on one side you have two guys who do everything to avoid usada, the media, tough time controlling their nerves.. and on the other side you got a confident irishmen working mental warfare because he has no fear in the lead up.

thats exactly what till showed, no fear, uber confidence & you can see it all over his face soon as he stepped into the cage.. Designed 4War, dat Simple

I got one fucking question which is rhytorical.. (no need for a reply)

Since when is weed prohibited in war times? ever heard the story about the 'Lucky Strike'?

Weed is not prohibited in war times. So even if they do need it in order to go to war.

No one will ever stop them.

;)
EvilGorilla69+1
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Shuck » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:06 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Shuck wrote:
PBells wrote:Kind of hypocritical to bash the Diaz's for smoking weed when Conor snorts coke before press conferences, no? :idea:

if you can prove to me that conor needs coke to step into the cage to feel right, then you got me

if you can prove to me that nick & nate don't need weed to step into the cage, then boom, you got me

its dat simple

while conor tells us he feels like his shakles come off when he steps into the cage

its so obvious to see in their body language leading up to the fights.. on one side you have two guys who do everything to avoid usada, the media, tough time controlling their nerves.. and on the other side you got a confident irishmen working mental warfare because he has no fear in the lead up.

thats exactly what till showed, no fear, uber confidence & you can see it all over his face soon as he stepped into the cage.. Designed 4War, dat Simple

Since when is weed prohibited in war times? ever heard the story about the 'Lucky Strike'?

Weed is not prohibited in war times. So even if they do need it in order to go to war.

;)

Yes, yes fragilicious, all is fair in love :heart: & war :rip:

The general will separate the weak minded soldiers from the soldiers designed for war.. he understands that not every man was created equal.

He well let the man designed for war be on his own knowing he is simply ready for battle at any given time, he was born for this, maybe its a dna trait, idk yet, need to do more research..

This will give him more time to worry abou the other half, mentally prepping them, maybe bringing in a psychologist, or just a rowdy coach w/a good warm up speech.. or he will resort to some good old weed, he will stuff this god like foreign substance down their throats, calming those nerves & he will be rest assured that now he has a full army ready for battle! :beer:

Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:10 pm

Shuck wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Shuck wrote:

its dat simple

;)

Yes, yes fragilicious, all is fair in love :heart: & war :rip:

The general will separate the weak minded soldiers from the soldiers designed for war.. he understands that not every man was created equal.

He well let the man designed for war be on his own knowing he is simply ready for battle at any given time, he was born for this, maybe its a dna trait, idk yet, need to do more research..

This will give him more time to worry abou the other half, mentally prepping them, maybe bringing in a psychologist, or just a rowdy coach w/a good warm up speech.. or he will resort to some good old weed, he will stuff this god like foreign substance down their throats, calming those nerves & he will be rest assured that now he has a full army ready for battle! :beer:

Its not "natural" for man to be designed for war, and for those who think they are usually run from the Diaz bros :lol:
Spoiler:
as for your 2 heros "Natural Born Killer" Condit and "Natural Born Tapper" Conor both showed their design, you can't change what really happened.

Spoiler:
I respect both Condit and Conor's skill but when they went to "war" they decided to retreat, it was very uncharacteristic of both fighters and I'm sure it wasn't b/c Nick had some THC metabolites still present in his blood stream :lol: nice try Shuck!
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Postby Shuck » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:01 pm

Neither man ran out of fear tho, that is what you are missing my dear Con

NBK new what would come if he beat Nate, red panty night vs GSP, you even admitted this.. being designed for war allows one to have a clear mind during battle, a mind free of any foreign substance, Nbk knew exactly what his objective was & he followed it to a T like a Soldier Designed for War

Conor, same goes for King Conor.. Being free of fear allowed him to understand the mistakes he made first time around, mistakes being shooting his load in 5min flat, dis no good. Once he realized the 200lb mexican goliath wasn't going down, clear minded designed for war leprechaun decided to preserve his energy for a 5rd battle, quick little jog around the cage, little stroll never hurt nobody..

Damn shame Nate was weeded out & felt no pain, have you ever fought a mexican zombie immune to fear & pain?! i haven't, fuck sake that doesn't look fun.. takes a unique soldier to be able to be stuck n the cage w/that & follow a plan to a t w/out any emotions, ain't no designed for war cat have time for dat! :beer:

Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:35 pm

Shuck wrote:Nbk knew exactly what his objective was & he followed it to a T like a Soldier Designed for War

Conor, same goes for King Conor..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Postby Shuck » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:00 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Shuck wrote:Nbk knew exactly what his objective was & he followed it to a T like a Soldier Designed for War

Conor, same goes for King Conor..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"you nick pass that shit, we ready to do this"?.. "hold up little bro, eez does nerves, one more hit".. fuck it, lets roll :cig:

Spoiler:
"we ready 4Battle now, bring it on moddafuckkassss"Image

Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext