Designed for War

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Designed for War

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:46 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Gotta mention Manhoef as well

Took a fight on less than 4 days notice, flew all the way to Japan, 5'9 weighed in at 211 pounds. Fought a dude who was around 70 pounds larger and had never been finished with strikes before in his career to that point.

That is called designed for war. Manhoef was ready to scrap. He gave 0 fucks.

How many fighters would take a 4 day notice fight, with the real chance of jetlag, against a heavyweight when they themselves are under 215 and 5'10??

If you do not like, nor respect Manhoef, you should really just deepthroat a cactus when you are done fucking chickens for the day you disgrace of a huuuuuuuumon being. :tup: :tup:

what that kitty said.
EvilGorilla69+1
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Shuck » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:53 am

BisKING

no clue how I forgot this one

Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:57 am

Shuck wrote:BisKING

I....don't...understand?

Made for war before he was the champ for sure.

Not so much now

"My knee is too injured to go to war with Jacare but not injured enough to go to war with GSP" All I did was replaced "fight" with "war" :shock: :shock:

Spoiler:
https://www.mmamania.com/2016/11/3/13508046/ufc-michael-bisping-explains-why-hes-too-injured-fight-jacare-souza-but-not-georges-st-pierre-mma

:pointup: That does not sound like someone who is built for war....not anymore

I am sorry

I do not understand. I simply do....not....understand?
Image Image

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:11 am

Meow we have already established that this thread is really for fighters that are good at hyping fights at press conferences. Michael Bisping was designed for war now he designed for getting paid and finishing GSP. Masvidal is designed for war, Tony Ferguson is designed for war, Nick and Nate are designed for war, Conor is designed for show and red panty nights.
A-thletic Explosions
Francis Ngannou, Henry Cejudo, Eddie Alvarez, Glover Teixeira, Carlos Condit
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:38 am

Mr Meow wrote:

I....don't...understand?

Not so much now

"My knee is too injured to go to war with Jacare but not injured enough to go to war with GSP" All I did was replaced "fight" with "war" :shock: :shock:

Spoiler:
https://www.mmamania.com/2016/11/3/13508046/ufc-michael-bisping-explains-why-hes-too-injured-fight-jacare-souza-but-not-georges-st-pierre-mma

I am sorry

Hamil
Evans
Leben
Hendo
Vandy
Sexyama
Sonnen
Stann
Vitor
Belcher
T Kennedy
C Lee
Rockhold
Spider
Hendo again..

w/all do respect meowzie.. anyone who thinks the man who fought the scariest murders row of juiced out LHWT & MW Killers in MMA history is actually scared of a fight is straight out of their god damn mind :lol:

bisking is at the end of his career, he sarcrificed his health, eye, to put himself n a position to cash n this check vs GSP, a gdamn idiot wouldn't hold out for that payday while on his way out to handle his fam.. can say that 1000x over but some just don't get it, swear the man is actually scared, I can't

Bisking, took on all juiced up comers, talked shit leading up to it cause he gave no fucks, this pikey maxed out his avg potential in the cage because his mind is designed for war & he has NO FEAR..

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:46 am

Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

I....don't...understand?

Not so much now

Spoiler:

I am sorry

Hamil
Evans
Leben
Hendo
Vandy
Sexyama
Sonnen
Stann
Vitor
Belcher
T Kennedy
C Lee
Rockhold
Spider
Hendo again..

w/all do respect meowzie.. anyone who thinks the man who fought the scariest murders row of juiced out LHWT & MW Killers in MMA history is actually scared of a fight is straight out of their god damn mind :lol:

bisking is at the end of his career, he sarcrificed his health, eye, to put himself n a position to cash n this check vs GSP, a gdamn idiot wouldn't hold out for that payday while on his way out to handle his fam.. can say that 1000x over but some just don't get it, swear the man is actually scared, I can't

Bisking, took on all juiced up comers, talked shit leading up to it cause he gave no fucks, this pikey maxed out his avg potential in the cage because his mind is designed for war & he has NO FEAR..

Look mr sir sir. I understand that you hate my guts and I understand why (I am a cat)

However I feel like that does not mean you should say I am saying something when I am not.

Bisping use to be built for war. When he fought all the guys you listed. On the way to the title he was built for war. I never said he was scared to fight anyone, just that when he became champ he started handpicking fights. Handpicking fights is not being built for war in my view.

Claiming you are too injured to fight the #1 contender but not injured enough to fight a retired welterweight is not built for war. Waiting around on the sidelines for a year so that the #1 and #2 contenders both lose, so you do not have to fight them, all while sitting around for a retired welterweight is not built for war in my opinion.

Bisping had plenty of money before he was champ. Dude has an incredibly nice house in a rich part of California and drives a Maserati and a BMW.

I agree with you. The list of guys he fought is intense. The dude WAS built for war but is not anymore is my contention. We agree that he use to fight everyone. I never said he didn't or was scared. Just that now he is champ he does not want to fight the guys he would have fought on the way to the title. To me that is not built for war.

Sorry for offending you and I will make sure to lock my pantry door tonight, I do not want to wake up with diarrhea in my cereal like the last time I said these things about Bisping :tup: :tup:
Image Image

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby slevin » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:50 am

A row of killers such as:

Elvis SInosic
Jason Day
Charles McCarthy
Eric Shafer
Josh Haynes
Dan Miller
Cung Lee
Brian Stann
Jason Miller
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
MMALinker August Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby PBells » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:57 am

Warriors don't hold out for "money fights," IMO.
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:03 am

slevin wrote:A row of killers such as:

Elvis SInosic
Jason Day
Charles McCarthy
Eric Shafer
Josh Haynes
Dan Miller
Cung Lee
Brian Stann
Jason Miller

Spoiler:
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:11 am

Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

I....don't...understand?

Not so much now

Spoiler:

I am sorry

Hamil
Evans
Leben
Hendo
Vandy
Sexyama
Sonnen
Stann
Vitor
Belcher
T Kennedy
C Lee
Rockhold
Spider
Hendo again..

Look mr sir sir. I understand that you hate my guts and I understand why (I am a cat)

However I feel like that does not mean you should say I am saying something when I am not.

Bisping use to be built for war. When he fought all the guys you listed. On the way to the title he was built for war. I never said he was scared to fight anyone, just that when he became champ he started handpicking fights. Handpicking fights is not being built for war in my view.

Claiming you are too injured to fight the #1 contender but not injured enough to fight a retired welterweight is not built for war. Waiting around on the sidelines for a year so that the #1 and #2 contenders both lose, so you do not have to fight them, all while sitting around for a retired welterweight is not built for war in my opinion.

Bisping had plenty of money before he was champ. Dude has an incredibly nice house in a rich part of California and drives a Maserati and a BMW.

I agree with you. The list of guys he fought is intense. The dude WAS built for war but is not anymore is my contention. We agree that he use to fight everyone. I never said he didn't or was scared. Just that now he is champ he does not want to fight the guys he would have fought on the way to the title. To me that is not built for war.

Sorry for offending you and I will make sure to lock my pantry door tonight, I do not want to wake up with diarrhea in my cereal like the last time I said these things about Bisping :tup: :tup:

Couldn't hate you if I tried, actually have taken in my moms cat that looks just like Hitler, so we have common ground

I get it, you guys think cherry picking, we he kinda did, even tho gsp is the one that came out of retirement specifically asking for bisping but it does take two to tango, agree..

but you are over looking the business side of the game, why would a fighter on his way out not hold off for the biggest payday after paying his dues? that has nothing to do w/being mentally designed for battle, fear is the key term in that & you agreed that he has no fear of his opponents.

so to simplify things, DESIGNED FOR WAR means NO FEAR before Game day.. No Peds needed to make the walk, no weed to calm the nerves down.. Bisping is always ready for battle & it shows in his prefight antics :tup:

Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:12 am

slevin wrote:A row of killers such as:

Elvis SInosic
Jason Day
Charles McCarthy
Eric Shafer
Josh Haynes
Dan Miller
Cung Lee
Brian Stann
Jason Miller

Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:23 am

DeceptaCon wrote:Meow we have already established that this thread is really for fighters that are good at hyping fights at press conferences. Michael Bisping was designed for war now he designed for getting paid and finishing GSP. Masvidal is designed for war, Tony Ferguson is designed for war, Nick and Nate are designed for war, Conor is designed for show and red panty nights.

Hyping up fights = Being a good self Promoter = An Art Form that comes from No Fear of Battle

its all correlated.. Ali, Nassim Ahmed, Money May.. Some of the greatest self promoters n Boxing because they had No Fear of Game Day

One day pilly-Con, you will run into Nick @ Whole Foods, this will ofcourse be on your mind..

Con: hey Nick, huge fan, question my dude

Nick: sup little bro, puff puff, shoot

Con: umm, soo, were you ever actually scared to fight?

Nick: fuck yeah, you crazy my bro, I got this roided out monster tryn to kill me in front of the world

Con: soo, how did you manage to make the walk, you always showed up, didn't seem scared?!

Nick: well, it could be cause I was high as a modda fuckkaaaa!!! weed bro, weed & bicycles :cig:

Con: oh :-?

Spoiler:
:cry:

Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:24 am

Shuck you have convinced yourself that pre-fight antics have any kind of bearing on the actual war inside of the Octagon. Actually you can't even determine a fighter's war design until the actual fight starts, you probably think Conor won against Mayweather because he did so well in the lead up to the fight :lol:

One day when you actually meet Conor at a pride parade you will be like...

Shuck, "Hey Conor can I suck you off?"

Conor. "Sure but hurry up, Lt Shitznit has already asked too."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Last edited by DeceptaCon on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Postby Shuck » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:31 am

DeceptaCon wrote:Shuck you have convinced yourself that pre-fight antics have any kind of bearing on the actual war inside of the Octagon. Actually you can't even determine a fighter's war design until the actual fight starts, you probably think Conor won against Mayweather because he did so well in the lead up to the fight :lol:

Spoiler:

what now lol?.. stop before you write something you don't mean.. ofcourse prefight antics have a bearing on the fighters state of mind leading up to the fight and the fight itself, come on con, have you not heard beaten before he even stepped foot in the cage.. half of Tyson's opponents felt it, Spiders, even some of Conors, its mental warfare, only someone who is Designed for War can handle that state of mind... you are wayy better than this

& regarding may vs conor, may beat that ass, said it on here right after.. regroup, you are better dan dis

Spoiler:
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:36 am

Shuck wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Shuck you have convinced yourself that pre-fight antics have any kind of bearing on the actual war inside of the Octagon. Actually you can't even determine a fighter's war design until the actual fight starts, you probably think Conor won against Mayweather because he did so well in the lead up to the fight :lol:

Spoiler:

what now lol?.. stop before you write something you don't mean.. ofcourse prefight antics have a bearing on the fighters state of mind leading up to the fight and the fight itself, come on con, have you not heard beaten before he even stepped foot in the cage.. half of Tyson's opponents felt it, Spiders, even some of Conors, its mental warfare, only someone who is Designed for War can handle that state of mind... you are wayy better than this

& regarding may vs conor, may beat that ass, said it on here right after.. regroup, you are better dan dis

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

PreviousNext