Designed for War

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Designed for War

Postby Shuck » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:07 pm

There was a moment last night that I knew my boy, Cowboy, was fuckd.. both fighters introduced, walk to the center of the cage for the prefight intro square off, and this 24yr old brit-zilian calmly reaches out to Cowboy shakes his hand & gives him a pat on the back. A pat that made it seemed like, don't worry old fella, it will all be over soon.

One would think that it would be the seasoned vet, the one that made 34 walks under the zuffa banner, countless main events, 5rd fights, they would think that guy, Cowboy would be the one giving out the pre fight comfort shake... but no, it was a 24yr old 3fight under the zuffa banner new comer who was making his main event 5rd debut that did just that.. once that happened, I knew we were fuckd, this kid was different..

My admiration for Cowboy comes from knowing how terrified the man is each & every fight & yet he faces that challenge head on, never backing down.. but imo he wasn't born for this, he does it for the adrenaline rush, the unknown, he is addicted to that feeling.. on the other hand, there are a select few humans out there that are designed for war imo, the type of people that have ice in their veins when it matters most, the one's you hear about being avg joe shmoes in the gym but then becoming kings when the lights turn on.. to me Till is one of those guys, kid is special, he sealed that thought in my mind w/that simple pat on the back.

Had me thinking, who else? Who else has this trait... The clear Goat answer is Fedor, he summed it up, ice cold, gave no fucks, the calmness allowed his body to just flow, flow state.. Besides that obvious choice, who else?.. Cody Garbrant popped to mind, 10 fights into his pro career & he is literally break dancing vs one of the greats.. who else? Kelvin Gastelum, known for being the punching bag over at Kings, goes out & slays Giants.. Conor, hate him or love him, call him a quitter all you want, that man performs at his best when the spot light is the biggest, cool calm, flowy, you can see the confidence oozing off... Who else? Name names...

who else is Designed for War :thunder:

Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Re: Designed for War

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:16 pm

Spoiler:
A-thletic Explosions
Francis Ngannou, Henry Cejudo, Eddie Alvarez, Glover Teixeira, Carlos Condit
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby TaeKwonDolt » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Lawler all day
Rory Mac
Jon Jones
TaeKwonDolt
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:52 pm

Igor Vochchcnahcncyn was an Ice Cold killer

Ngannou has that even keel no worries attitude too

Liddel had it as well

A young dude coming up now with a lot of composure despite being very violent and aggressive is Alex Volkanovski

I hope I understood what this was about :tup: :lol:
Image Image

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby philphan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:00 pm

Spoiler:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
December Fighters-Kabib Nurmagomedov, Cynthia Calvillo, Ricardo Lamas, Abel Trujillo, Trevin Giles
300-0 sig bet record
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Was going to post the Diaz bros, bj, and hendo but you beauties beat me to it.

Joanna seems to relish in it as well. Matt Brown? Mark Hunt for sure.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby ebickmeyer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:44 pm

Diego Sanchez, Tony Ferguson, Justin Gaethje
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 10-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0

December Destroyers: Abdul-Razak Alhassan, Sean O'Malley, Abel Trujillo, Justin Willis, Jordan Mein
ebickmeyer
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Spoiler:
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Igor Vochchcnahcncyn was an Ice Cold killer

Liddel had it as well

A young dude coming up now with a lot of composure despite being very violent and aggressive is Alex Volkanovski

Not sure I understood it either, just need to vent for a bit :yell: .. solid picks Meowzie :tup:

Regarding Nick & Nate, the verdict is still out.. this will be a touchy subject for most on here.. but imo they used weed as a ped.. you can tell both of them don't like fighting, get paranoid prefight, well especially Nick, pretty much says he does it cause he has to.. they smoke to calm the nerves, your telling me he wasn't high as fuck vs Silva, i saw a cloud of smoke follow him to the cage.. no denying these two are warriors but they don't fall under this category imo, usada comes in the pic & all of the sudden they are nowhere to be found, mostly nick, nate gives less fucks.. diego & gatjge are some solid examples too
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:58 pm

Shuck wrote:

Liddel had it as well

Not sure I understood it either, just need to vent for a bit :yell: .. solid picks Meowzie :tup:

Regarding Nick & Nate, the verdict is still out.. this will be a touchy subject for most on here.. but imo they used weed as a ped.. you can tell both of them don't like fighting, get paranoid prefight, well especially Nick, pretty much says he does it cause he has to.. they smoke to calm the nerves, your telling me he wasn't high as fuck vs Silva, i saw a cloud of smoke follow him to the cage.. no denying these two are warriors but they don't fall under this category imo, usada comes in the pic & all of the sudden they are nowhere to be found, mostly nick, nate gives less fucks.. diego & gatjge are some solid examples too

Nate gives 0 fucks.. he just has a bit of self confidence issues when it comes to championship fights. he chokes cause he wonders if a cholo can ever be a champ. Nick seems to have that, in the UFC, only, though.

Nate is a soldier. he will do whatever nick tell him to do at any given time.

Fedor as u said..

Bass Rutten was and still is a viscious fucker.

but under the calm and deadly category I like what u people said,already(ygor,hendo,chuck,etc) and I'd like to add a prime ken shamrock

in the mix.

Sakuraba + Funaki have perhaps the greatest fighting spirit ever.

Krazy horse kid chaos charles bennett comes to mind as well, as a ruthless warrior.

Wanderlei silva

Phil Baroni..?

Robbie Lawler.

Melvin Mahoef

Chris Leben.

Hands of steel, dude - MW, cant think of his name.. 2 fights with Cung Lee

prime undertaker. lol

Royce fucking Gracie
EvilGorilla69+1
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Shuck wrote:

Liddel had it as well

Makes a thread that perfectly describes both Diaz bros then says Diaz bros don't qualify?
Spoiler:
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Postby tsarlaider » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:37 pm

First of all i wanna say that when i saw that pat Till gave to Cerone i instantly got the feeling Cowboy was getin son'd

On topic

People with a chin like Hunto, Ferguson are designed for war.

People with the heart and determination of Frankie Edgar are designed for war.

People with the physical attributes of Jones are designed for war.

All those i mentioned were successful at the highest lvl of competition. But there are people with the above characteristics who might not made it that far. Those people are still designed for war.

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:08 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Liddel had it as well

Hands of steel, dude - MW, cant think of his name.. 2 fights with Cung Lee

prime undertaker. lol

Royce fucking Gracie

Scott Smith? He had some of the most ridiculous comeback victories in the sport.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:29 pm

scott smith, yes. crazy warrior
EvilGorilla69+1
Red Belt
Red Belt