How Not To Promote the P4P #1

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

How Not To Promote the P4P #1

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Mighty Mouse is considered the p4p best fighter by the UFC and recently received the ESPY fighter of the year award. Fan's chose their favorite athletes this year and voted for Mighty Mouse as their fighter of the year. It is as if the UFC is willfully not promoting Mighty Mouse or does not have its shit together.

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2017/espys-2017-full-list-of-espy-award-winners-simone-biles-news-357914682/

DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Re: How Not To Promote the P4P #1

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Dan........I like you mr sir. You are a good guy....but you damn well know what you just did :lol: :lol:

You have triggered so much butthurt by even saying MM is near the current p4p #1 ranking :lol:

I look forward to kicking back my chair and watching the show :twisted: :twisted: :nerd:

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-27 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: September team: Magomedsharipov, Edilov, Wilkinson, Mccccccmaaaan
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Fedor got beat by maldanado and mitrione so he can't be p4p #1.

jones hasn't been in the sport for like 2 years so he is not there.

conor never defended a belt.

cormier could be but he can't because of jones.

by record and other circumtance Mighty Mouse is p4p #1
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:23 pm

*insert good fuck'em
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:27 pm

Mighty Mouse is def #1 and UFC is defnitely shafting him in a big way.

It is pretty wierd how those two small facts can hurt so many butts....
bwawm
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:45 pm

bwawm wrote:Mighty Mouse is def #1 and UFC is defnitely shafting him in a big way.

It is pretty wierd how those two small facts can hurt so many butts....

It's not weird. A big shafting has hurt many butts in the past and will continue to do so.

DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby JTuck34 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Who hired a clickfarm in India to get people to vote for mighty mouse? That's the real question here
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:30 pm

MM is a great martial artist and he does get the p4p term to the next level, so I'll give him that.

I think he earned this.

Spoiler:
Former Openweight Linker 'Royce' Give away Champion of the World

EvilGorilla69+1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby freeworld » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:15 pm

if the fans voted for him, the ufc is clearly marketing him properly. casuals picked him for fighter of the year, with 1 single fight and against reis. lol. just off the top of my head whitaker beat jacare and romero. theres one person that has been more of a fighter this year, with abit of research i can continue to find guys that fought more and better guys than dj did this year. again the ufc has marketed him very well casuals actually think hes p4p #1. he maintains that slot by beating elliot and reis. while whitaker beats great guys, DC beats great guys so on
You didn't count on a fallen angel getting back into the grace of God, and coming back after you - Immortal Technique
freeworld
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby freeworld » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:18 pm

DanQuinnsKnockoutJab wrote:Fedor got beat by maldanado and mitrione so he can't be p4p #1.

jones hasn't been in the sport for like 2 years so he is not there.

conor never defended a belt.

cormier could be but he can't because of jones.

by record and other circumtance Mighty Mouse is p4p #1

Dc takes it, dj lost to toress, McCall, fickett and cruz got chased out of 135. DC didnt get chased out of hw
You didn't count on a fallen angel getting back into the grace of God, and coming back after you - Immortal Technique
freeworld
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:20 pm

Hmmmm bud he's not a fighter bud, he's a midget.
Can't be a fighter if your under 185 lbs bud.
Bud, he weighs less than chicks I've banged bud.
Bud, name me the last Pfp fighter I could palm their face and throw them like a shot put bud.
Bud, he's a nerd bud. Smiles too much and plays vids on twitch bud, no scary guy smiles and plays Mario kart for the people's bud.
You got lied to. You bought wolf tickets bud. He ain't shit. He's smaller than mayweather bud.

:lol:
He's just in need of a rival. Too dominant. Used to be boring but he's out there trying to finish guys and Being dynamic as fuck. I'm 100% on board his boat....no, a boat is way too big. I'm on his raft bud.

Watch out for determined mice bro

Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:21 pm

freeworld wrote:if the fans voted for him, the ufc is clearly marketing him properly. casuals picked him for fighter of the year, with 1 single fight and against reis. lol. just off the top of my head whitaker beat jacare and romero. theres one person that has been more of a fighter this year, with abit of research i can continue to find guys that fought more and better guys than dj did this year. again the ufc has marketed him very well casuals actually think hes p4p #1. he maintains that slot by beating elliot and reis. while whitaker beats great guys, DC beats great guys so on

Preach it bro!

The casuals can't hide from the truth!
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby tsarlaider » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:52 pm

Haters gonna hate

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:59 pm

freeworld wrote:if the fans voted for him, the ufc is clearly marketing him properly. casuals picked him for fighter of the year, with 1 single fight and against reis. lol. just off the top of my head whitaker beat jacare and romero. theres one person that has been more of a fighter this year, with abit of research i can continue to find guys that fought more and better guys than dj did this year. again the ufc has marketed him very well casuals actually think hes p4p #1. he maintains that slot by beating elliot and reis. while whitaker beats great guys, DC beats great guys so on

how many titles did whitaker defend in a row?

DC isn't even the top ranked in his own weightclass, Daddy is top dog at 205 in everyones hearts and mind, and so how is DC gunna be p4p overall.

Mighty mouse lost fighting above his natural weight

DC lost fighting at his natural weight 205.

so MM >DC in every way possible
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Irishdonal » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:52 pm

I dunno MM decided not to take ppv points which meant tjhre eas no oncentive to figjt TJ.

UGC simply want to make money. If MM jad neat neat TJ and then called out garbrant je would jave got paid.
knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, intelligence is knowing that you don't put a tomato in the fruit bowl
Irishdonal
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Next