I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

Postby jblaze » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Anyone has a chance against Bisping I think he's 37 or something. The thing is can't Bisping just take him down since he has a huge weight advantage. Conor can't really come in at more than 175 if you gain allot of weight in a short time it ruins your athleticism. I think Conor would have around a 15 percent chance of winning and Bisping gets the job done like 85 percent of the time. Remember when Siva and Diaz fought and it looked like one guy was out of his division it could go that way again. Woodley would be a tougher fight he is almost as big as Bisping, has knockout power and could realistically finish Conor on the ground.
jblaze
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1325
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

Postby Verne » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Frag, have you got a big brother?

I have.

I used to think I could beat him up; you know what he did to me?

He tickled me. Into submission.

That's what would happen.
Image
User avatar
Verne
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 3:21 am
Location: McNastyville
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

Postby The Smurf » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:51 pm

Verne wrote:Frag, have you got a big brother?

I have.

I used to think I could beat him up; you know what he did to me?

He tickled me. Into submission.

That's what would happen.



same here.. and i'd tell him.. go on...stop tickling.. hit me you pussy... :lol:
Image

Image


Openweight Linker Giveaway Champion of the World.
User avatar
The Smurf
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8827
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:48 pm
Accolades: Survivor

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

Postby AR15 guy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:47 pm

Bisping was able to survive H bombs...what could Conor possibly do?
AR15 guy
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:11 am

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

Postby The Smurf » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:50 am

AR15 guy wrote:Bisping was able to survive H bombs...what could Conor possibly do?



run and 'land'?
Image

Image


Openweight Linker Giveaway Champion of the World.
User avatar
The Smurf
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8827
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:48 pm
Accolades: Survivor

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:37 am

The Smurf wrote:
AR15 guy wrote:Bisping was able to survive H bombs...what could Conor possibly do?



run and 'land'?

Conor could KO Bisping but Michael would gas Conor after a round with his slick footwork and boxing, NTM could pick him up and dump him on his head. Bisping is the mentally toughest fighter ever, he has no memory and you can't get in his head, now Woodley on the other hand might get tricked into one of Conor's counters by being to aggressive. I believe Tyron would try to prove a point with Conor and knock his head off instead of just grabbing him and slamming him. Conor tricks people into playing to his one strength :lol: :lol: Come see my left hand :lol:
A-OKAYUSA!
Rory McDonald, Jorge Masvidal
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9922
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

Postby AR15 guy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:46 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
The Smurf wrote:
AR15 guy wrote:Bisping was able to survive H bombs...what could Conor possibly do?



run and 'land'?

Conor could KO Bisping but Michael would gas Conor after a round with his slick footwork and boxing, NTM could pick him up and dump him on his head. Bisping is the mentally toughest fighter ever, he has no memory and you can't get in his head, now Woodley on the other hand might get tricked into one of Conor's counters by being to aggressive. I believe Tyron would try to prove a point with Conor and knock his head off instead of just grabbing him and slamming him. Conor tricks people into playing to his one strength :lol: :lol: Come see my left hand :lol:


No way in hell Conor KOs bisping unless he's got a baseball bat and a lot luck. Bisping would make him his bitch and do whatever he wanted. His cardio is sooooo much better than Conor's and he has a solid 30lbs on him easy. Why are we talking about this?
AR15 guy
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:11 am

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:07 pm

AR15 guy wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
The Smurf wrote:
AR15 guy wrote:Bisping was able to survive H bombs...what could Conor possibly do?



run and 'land'?

Conor could KO Bisping but Michael would gas Conor after a round with his slick footwork and boxing, NTM could pick him up and dump him on his head. Bisping is the mentally toughest fighter ever, he has no memory and you can't get in his head, now Woodley on the other hand might get tricked into one of Conor's counters by being to aggressive. I believe Tyron would try to prove a point with Conor and knock his head off instead of just grabbing him and slamming him. Conor tricks people into playing to his one strength :lol: :lol: Come see my left hand :lol:


No way in hell Conor KOs bisping unless he's got a baseball bat and a lot luck. Bisping would make him his bitch and do whatever he wanted. His cardio is sooooo much better than Conor's and he has a solid 30lbs on him easy. Why are we talking about this?

I agree but Conor has legit KO power, he hurt Nate on his feet more than Rory did. Bisping's chin can't have much mileage left after eating 2 vintage H-Bombs, 1 Vitrtor head Kick and one Ando flying knee. Yoel is going to retire Michael's chin if they ever fight.
A-OKAYUSA!
Rory McDonald, Jorge Masvidal
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9922
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Previous