I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

Postby jblaze » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Anyone has a chance against Bisping I think he's 37 or something. The thing is can't Bisping just take him down since he has a huge weight advantage. Conor can't really come in at more than 175 if you gain allot of weight in a short time it ruins your athleticism. I think Conor would have around a 15 percent chance of winning and Bisping gets the job done like 85 percent of the time. Remember when Siva and Diaz fought and it looked like one guy was out of his division it could go that way again. Woodley would be a tougher fight he is almost as big as Bisping, has knockout power and could realistically finish Conor on the ground.
jblaze
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Verne » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Frag, have you got a big brother?

I have.

I used to think I could beat him up; you know what he did to me?

He tickled me. Into submission.

That's what would happen.
Verne
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby The Smurf » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:51 pm

Verne wrote:Frag, have you got a big brother?

I have.

I used to think I could beat him up; you know what he did to me?

He tickled me. Into submission.

That's what would happen.

same here.. and i'd tell him.. go on...stop tickling.. hit me you pussy... :lol:

Openweight Linker Giveaway Champion of the World.
The Smurf
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Survivor

Postby AR15 guy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:47 pm

Bisping was able to survive H bombs...what could Conor possibly do?
AR15 guy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby The Smurf » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:50 am

AR15 guy wrote:Bisping was able to survive H bombs...what could Conor possibly do?

run and 'land'?

Openweight Linker Giveaway Champion of the World.
The Smurf

Accolades: Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:37 am

The Smurf wrote:
AR15 guy wrote:Bisping was able to survive H bombs...what could Conor possibly do?

run and 'land'?

Conor could KO Bisping but Michael would gas Conor after a round with his slick footwork and boxing, NTM could pick him up and dump him on his head. Bisping is the mentally toughest fighter ever, he has no memory and you can't get in his head, now Woodley on the other hand might get tricked into one of Conor's counters by being to aggressive. I believe Tyron would try to prove a point with Conor and knock his head off instead of just grabbing him and slamming him. Conor tricks people into playing to his one strength :lol: :lol: Come see my left hand :lol:
A-OKAYUSA!
Rory McDonald, Jorge Masvidal
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby AR15 guy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:46 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
The Smurf wrote:

run and 'land'?

Conor could KO Bisping but Michael would gas Conor after a round with his slick footwork and boxing, NTM could pick him up and dump him on his head. Bisping is the mentally toughest fighter ever, he has no memory and you can't get in his head, now Woodley on the other hand might get tricked into one of Conor's counters by being to aggressive. I believe Tyron would try to prove a point with Conor and knock his head off instead of just grabbing him and slamming him. Conor tricks people into playing to his one strength :lol: :lol: Come see my left hand :lol:

No way in hell Conor KOs bisping unless he's got a baseball bat and a lot luck. Bisping would make him his bitch and do whatever he wanted. His cardio is sooooo much better than Conor's and he has a solid 30lbs on him easy. Why are we talking about this?
AR15 guy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:07 pm

AR15 guy wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
The Smurf wrote:

run and 'land'?

No way in hell Conor KOs bisping unless he's got a baseball bat and a lot luck. Bisping would make him his bitch and do whatever he wanted. His cardio is sooooo much better than Conor's and he has a solid 30lbs on him easy. Why are we talking about this?

I agree but Conor has legit KO power, he hurt Nate on his feet more than Rory did. Bisping's chin can't have much mileage left after eating 2 vintage H-Bombs, 1 Vitrtor head Kick and one Ando flying knee. Yoel is going to retire Michael's chin if they ever fight.
A-OKAYUSA!
Rory McDonald, Jorge Masvidal
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Previous