Irish Bad Boy Brennan Ward PADDYWAGON!!

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Irish Bad Boy Brennan Ward PADDYWAGON!!

Postby PBells » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:45 am

That entrance tho
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby slevin » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:49 pm

Bellator welterweight Brennan Ward was arrested by police in Waterford, Connecticut in the early hours of July 4th and has since been charged with breach of peace, interfering with a police officer, threatening, and assault on a public safety officer. Lindsay Boyle of The Day first reported the story, referencing an arrest report obtained by that local news outlet.

According to the arrest report two patrol officers with the Waterford Police Department observed Brennan, who was described as being visibly under the influence or drugs and/or alcohol, as he left a sports bar with a man and a woman at 12:10am on Monday, July 4th. The officers then witnessed what appeared to be ‘play fighting’ between Ward and the woman. The incident allegedly escalated, leading to Ward being physically separated from the woman by the other man who was there.

The police approached soon after and supposedly witnessed the woman strike Ward’s face, causing it to bleed. The police arrested the woman and noticed blood on the left side of her forehead. According to the report this (along with the woman’s claims that Ward had struck her) prompted the officers to arrest Ward as well. The report states that after this Ward “became increasingly belligerent and angry”, culminating in the Bellator veteran adopting a “fighting stance.” Two more officers arrived on the scene and were there to hear Ward allegedly say, “If I had to fight you all one on one, I would destroy you.”

The officers then attempted to subdue Ward, by grabbing a hold of his wrist and placing it behind his back. The officers were then able to take Ward to the ground where some scuffling ensued. During this time Ward is alleged to have threatened to break one of the arresting officer’s arms. The officers were eventually able to cuff Ward, who - according to the police report - continued to lash out at them using his feet. The report also states that at this point Ward made more threats against the officers, allegedly stating the following: “I know your kids and I am going to hurt them.”

Ward was eventually placed in a police cruiser, where he reportedly thrashed around to the point of causing himself injuries to his face. Ward was then placed in a cell, where he allegedly continued to scream profanities and threaten the families of the arresting officers. The report also states that Ward then urinated “all over” the door and floor of his cell.

Ward was later released from custody on a $100,000 surety bond. He is scheduled to appear before New London Superior Court on August 16th. The Bay reports that Ward is also currently facing charges of disobeying the signal of an officer, reckless driving, and interfering with an officer due in relation to an incident that occurred in January 2014. He is presumed innocent of all charges until proven guilty.

Ward (13-4) last fought for Bellator in April, losing by submission to Evangelista Santos at Bellator 153 - Koreshkov vs. Henderson. That was the 28-year-old’s 12th fight with the promotion.

Bellator MMA have not, as of yet, responded to Bloody Elbow’s request to comment on the matter.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/11/12 ... e-mma-news

:-? :-? I guess we won't be seeing him anytime soon.
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby PBells » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:50 pm

Looks like he found himself a real paddywagon :|

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby BrdrOkm69 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:32 am

slevin wrote:Bellator welterweight Brennan Ward was arrested by police in Waterford, Connecticut in the early hours of July 4th and has since been charged with breach of peace, interfering with a police officer, threatening, and assault on a public safety officer. Lindsay Boyle of The Day first reported the story, referencing an arrest report obtained by that local news outlet.

According to the arrest report two patrol officers with the Waterford Police Department observed Brennan, who was described as being visibly under the influence or drugs and/or alcohol, as he left a sports bar with a man and a woman at 12:10am on Monday, July 4th. The officers then witnessed what appeared to be ‘play fighting’ between Ward and the woman. The incident allegedly escalated, leading to Ward being physically separated from the woman by the other man who was there.

The police approached soon after and supposedly witnessed the woman strike Ward’s face, causing it to bleed. The police arrested the woman and noticed blood on the left side of her forehead. According to the report this (along with the woman’s claims that Ward had struck her) prompted the officers to arrest Ward as well. The report states that after this Ward “became increasingly belligerent and angry”, culminating in the Bellator veteran adopting a “fighting stance.” Two more officers arrived on the scene and were there to hear Ward allegedly say, “If I had to fight you all one on one, I would destroy you.”

The officers then attempted to subdue Ward, by grabbing a hold of his wrist and placing it behind his back. The officers were then able to take Ward to the ground where some scuffling ensued. During this time Ward is alleged to have threatened to break one of the arresting officer’s arms. The officers were eventually able to cuff Ward, who - according to the police report - continued to lash out at them using his feet. The report also states that at this point Ward made more threats against the officers, allegedly stating the following: “I know your kids and I am going to hurt them.”

Ward was eventually placed in a police cruiser, where he reportedly thrashed around to the point of causing himself injuries to his face. Ward was then placed in a cell, where he allegedly continued to scream profanities and threaten the families of the arresting officers. The report also states that Ward then urinated “all over” the door and floor of his cell.

Ward was later released from custody on a $100,000 surety bond. He is scheduled to appear before New London Superior Court on August 16th. The Bay reports that Ward is also currently facing charges of disobeying the signal of an officer, reckless driving, and interfering with an officer due in relation to an incident that occurred in January 2014. He is presumed innocent of all charges until proven guilty.

Ward (13-4) last fought for Bellator in April, losing by submission to Evangelista Santos at Bellator 153 - Koreshkov vs. Henderson. That was the 28-year-old’s 12th fight with the promotion.

Bellator MMA have not, as of yet, responded to Bloody Elbow’s request to comment on the matter.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/11/12 ... e-mma-news

:-? :-? I guess we won't be seeing him anytime soon.

Well they don't call him the Irish Good Guy
I shook Fedor's hand, and he smiled at my attempt to speak Russian
Most finishes in UFC/Pride/WEC/SF history? CRO COP FOREVER
BrdrOkm69
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: Shook hands with Fedor Emelianenko, Survivor, Nov. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Linker of the Year

Postby slevin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 pm

Spoiler:

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:29 am

Gonna be a tough one but hopefully he pulls it out. Let's ride.
hawdrigoh
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby slevin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:31 am

hawdrigoh wrote:Gonna be a tough one but hopefully he pulls it out. Let's ride.

Yeah, I know i'm scared. I honestly believe Brennan has all the makings of being a top tier fighter, he is just overzealous, and is also reckless. Doesn't help that he has been controlled by good grapplers and he is supposed to be a good wrestler himself.

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby PBells » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:49 am

Ward is way more talented than Daley, but he's also kind of a fuck-up and can easily lose this one.

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Postby slevin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:51 pm

PBells wrote:Ward is way more talented than Daley, but he's also kind of a fuck-up and can easily lose this one.

Man I hope Brennan Ward wins, he is awesome, and if he wins he will most likely fight Douglas Lima in April. Since they are going back to mohegan in April, and Ward sells the place out easily.

A fight between Ward and Lima would be epic, but Ward needs to show that he is worthy of a fight with Lima. The reality is even though I think he is really talented he hasn't beaten anyone other than Millender and Hasewaga. He looked good against schelemenko, who is a good fighter but isn't elite. Paul isn't elite either, but he is beatable for a guy like Ward, Ward just needs to fight smart.

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby slevin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:51 pm

I saw that you deleted your post Pbro!!! But Lets go BRENNAN WARD!!!! IM JACKED UP FOR THIS FIGHT BRO!!! :hand2: :twisted:

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby PBells » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:19 pm

FULL SPEED AHEAD BOYOS!!

Spoiler:
Didn't want to jinx my fantasy draft run :idea:

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Postby hawdrigoh » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:25 pm

We're riding. Hard. Very hard in fact. I can feel it in my loins. I'm not sure what I'm talking about anymore but this is going to be a hell of a fight.
hawdrigoh

Postby slevin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:43 pm

I feel you Pbells, im superstitious about everything when it comes to mma, but sometimes you gotta say :pointup:

but do what you gotta do to makes yourself feel comfortable.

@brorigoh, I feel yah, this is going to be glorious.

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby slevin » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:31 pm

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:38 pm

Oh shit the fight is tomorrow. We've almost arrived!
hawdrigoh

PreviousNext