Jon Jones' B sample tests positive

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Jon Jones' B sample tests positive

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:56 am

For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby PainDog » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:51 am

Clearly he was set up.

Jon is like Denzel in the movie Ricochet, and Cormier is like John Lithgow.

"Every man's life ends the same way.
It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguishes one man from another"

- Ernest Hemingway

"Khabib Time"

"Canelo Time"
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby 1098765432 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:33 am

willmma wrote:
1098765432 wrote::lol: ya now in his downtime who knows what ol Jonesy poo will be getting up to and into!
:beer: :pillblue: :radioactive: :pillred: :cig: :poison:

Jones will probably fight Lesnar with both of them juiced to the gills.
who knows, Jones could even take Lesnar's belt.

That might not be to bad as long as both of them agree to juice it up!
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:11 am

Slev be like...

Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:53 am

Lt Shiznitski wrote:Slev be like...

But at least we can all agree that GSP is still the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Pound 4 pound GOAT.

:P
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby bwawm » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:15 am

^ False.
bwawm
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:16 am

bruins2012 wrote:

But at least we can all agree that GSP is still the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Pound 4 pound GOAT.

GSP is G.O.A.T. at never being tested for roids, sooooo.....

Jones is a fuck up, send him to Bellator, with the other freaks.
"I saw it more as a co-conspired plan to push Shuck "The Bitchfied" to his breaking point. Thus solidifying my role as a hitman."

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby 1098765432 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:16 am

:lol:
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:18 am

bruins2012 wrote:

Pound 4 pound GOAT.

All shit aside I did love me some Grease. He never Cherry picked and always fought the next man up. :tup:
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:21 am

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:

Pound 4 pound GOAT.

All shit aside I did love me some Grease. He never Cherry picked and always fought the next man up. :tup:

bruins2012

Postby Shuck » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:05 am

reasontat2 wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:

Pound 4 pound GOAT.

GSP is G.O.A.T. at never being tested for roids, sooooo.....

Jones is a fuck up, send him to Bellator, with the other freaks.

Agreed :tup:

Its like Georgey pulled a JBJ & ducked out before getting tested, ran out of dodge soon as USADA came in town.. Shame on them, shame, no dignity
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :hand:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby The Midnight Rider » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:25 am

At least Jones did not get popped for the worst ped of all time. Marijuana.

Look at Pat Healy. Dude fights Jim Miller high as fuck and wins. Then fails a drug test. Has fought without pot since and has a losing record.
The Midnight Rider
White Belt
White Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:38 am

The Midnight Rider wrote:At least Jones did not get popped for the worst ped of all time. Marijuana.

Look at Pat Healy. Dude fights Jim Miller high as fuck and wins. Then fails a drug test. Has fought without pot since and has a losing record.

I understand your discontent, but, Jones' positive steroid test is another sign of his downward trajectory. While you may see marijuana (whispering*), is far more dangerous than steroids my good sir, then you would do well to read the literature, uh, I believe the NSAC is consisdring/or has taken the devil's cabbage off of the list.
"I saw it more as a co-conspired plan to push Shuck "The Bitchfied" to his breaking point. Thus solidifying my role as a hitman."

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby willis » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:44 am

Hey guys this is fake news eh?
ImageImage
1-0 sigbets
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby The Midnight Rider » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:46 am

reasontat2 wrote:
The Midnight Rider wrote:At least Jones did not get popped for the worst ped of all time. Marijuana.

I understand your discontent, but, Jones' positive steroid test is another sign of his downward trajectory. While you may see marijuana (whispering*), is far more dangerous than steroids my good sir, then you would do well to read the literature, uh, I believe the NSAC is consisdring/or has taken the devil's cabbage off of the list.

Weed is the most dangerous substance ever. Ronny Reagan told me that and he was an honest man

Michael Phelps went from an average collegiate swimmer to an Olympic champion only because of Marijuana. Melvin Guillard was on a big win streak in the ufc when he was toking before the fights. After he got caught and could not do it anymore, his career went to hell. Same with Tyson Griffin!!
The Midnight Rider
White Belt
White Belt

PreviousNext