Jones V Cormier 2 Official

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Jones V Cormier 2 Official

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:19 am

1098765432 wrote:
PainDog wrote:انشالله

If the fight does happen...Im hoping Jones wins and moves up and wins the HW belt.

Lolz ya sure just like Silva moving up and dominating the lhw division. Keep on dreaming. But I would love to see Jones go up to HW and get murked.
DC is the only one capable of winning both titles.

PainDog said he was "hoping" that would happen. Not that he thought it would

With how thin heavyweight is and the massive difference in the top 3 or 4 and the 5 through 10 guys, Jones could could at least be top 10 unless all his skills have left him. I mean come on.....Struve, Derrick Lewis and negative 5 star fight IQ Travis Browne are in the top 10 for fucks sake :lol: :lol:

I would love to see Jones get wrecked by whoever really. Either it be DC or Heavyweights :twisted: He is a sorry sack of shit as we all know.
Image Image

Officially 3-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-23 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: May team. Al-Hassan, Skelly, Cejrowski and Aguilar.
Mr Meow
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby dipset52 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:30 am

I hope jones comes out to eric clapton's "cocaine"

And then whoops DC ass again.

Fuck DC
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby Legionarivs » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:05 am

So the bald goofball again broke his word by headlining Jones in his first appearance back in the octagon after suspension? :roll: DC hasn't shown to me that he has the tools to beat Jones. As much as I'd like to see DC beat him up, I just don't see it happening. Physically DC isn't at the same level, on top of that the reach. I doubt that DC is able to take Jones down at will in this fight all of a sudden. Perhaps DC is able to do some damage in the clinch and rock Jones but that's about the only way I see DC taking this fight.
Legionarivs
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:28 am

ThaBlackGuy wrote:Jones has this one in the bag. Easy win. Dc has nothing for him. Don't be blinded by your hatred it's pretty clear what's about to happen here

A-Vitamen
BJ Penn, Tarec Saffiedine, Alex Caceres, Johny Hendricks

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby TaeKwonDolt » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:56 am

Definitely considering this fight for a survivor pool round. So much dissent.

TKD's Harambe Hit Squad

Spoiler:
Derrick Lewis, Rafael Dos Anjos, Carla Esparza, Walt Harris
TaeKwonDolt
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor

Postby mark7 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:26 pm

Jones is a scumbag that has fought once in the pat like 3 years. DC has fought good comp, but there's no denying he's getting pretty fucking old and the weight cut is getting really hard for him.

No idea how either guy is gonna show up come fight night, or if they're even going to show up come fight night.

All I know is I don't care about this fight and definitely won't buy the ppv, cuz fuck jones, hes never getting a cent from me.

Hope DC wins, but even if he doesn't, Jones will find a way to not be champ, just like he always does.
"I had to come into this fight...straight... fat boy off the beach of Cabo, but its all good" Nate Diaz
mark7
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Survivor x2

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Jon Jones

will go in to the octagon, penis so full of chemical enhancements it will look like Bane, and smash DC the exact same way he did before.

With Knees to the belly and grace.
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby The Smurf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Till Jones actually loses, he's got to be considered to favorite. He's got the reach. Much better striking technique(weaker punches - better kicks-more technical all around, though), his MMA wrestling is better than Cormiers.

So what I get from that is this:

a) Cormier will try to push the pace and get Jon near the cage and attempt to take him down. Jon will put his hand on cormier's head, every time he tries to go for a tkdown. Punch him in the face, front choke, control and either reverse or punish and stand back up.

b)Jones will take him down whenever he decides to do it.

c) Cormier will get hit by an illegal groin strike at least 2 times.

d)Jones will keep eye poking and will manage to get penalized for 2 points in the course of the fight.

e) Cormier will be finished with TKO strikes, before the end of the 4th Round.

Sigbets?
Openweight Linker Giveaway Champion of the World.
Image Survivor Champion
The Smurf
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Survivor

Postby willmma » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:20 pm

The Smurf wrote:Till Jones actually loses, he's got to be considered to favorite. He's got the reach. Much better striking technique(weaker punches - better kicks-more technical all around, though), his MMA wrestling is better than Cormiers.

a) Cormier will try to push the pace and get Jon near the cage and attempt to take him down. Jon will put his hand on cormier's head, every time he tries to go for a tkdown. Punch him in the face, front choke, control and either reverse or punish and stand back up.

d)Jones will keep eye poking and will manage to get penalized for 2 points in the course of the fight.

Sigbets?

Can't argue with the illegal shit, but DC takes it.
Sigbet.
GSP > Anderson Silva (DD Bacon 8 )
DC > Jones (Smurf)

Mr Meow wrote:jones lost his title to common sense for fucks sake. perhaps the easiest foe to defeat.

out of respect to the Jones family for their loss, I have temporarily taken down my Jones signature image.
willmma
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby The Smurf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:17 pm

willmma wrote:
The Smurf wrote:Till Jones actually loses, he's got to be considered to favorite. He's got the reach. Much better striking technique(weaker punches - better kicks-more technical all around, though), his MMA wrestling is better than Cormiers.

Sigbets?

Can't argue with the illegal shit, but DC takes it.
Sigbet.

confirmed for 2 weeks
Image Survivor Champion
The Smurf

Postby DoYouEvenRollBro » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Shuck wrote:If true, real Ballsy move by JBJ not taking a warm up fight.. DC is taking it this time around, he let Jon get in his head, his hands are too Good, Jon hands are garbage, DC pressures & fights at range and its his fight to lose.. mi pumped a lot

This is far from being a ballsy move in my opinion. This seems more like a desperation move. When he was on Joe Rogan's podcast talking about oh I get blacked out drunk the week before my fights so that I can look myself in the mirror if I lose

He's taking this immediate fight with no warm up cuz...

1. He is probably running low on money and needs to re-up
2. If he loses he can just blame it on the long layoff... and therefore discrediting Cormier's win... and therefore setting up a trilogy
DoYouEvenRollBro
White Belt
White Belt

Postby The Smurf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:13 pm

DoYouEvenRollBro wrote:
Shuck wrote:If true, real Ballsy move by JBJ not taking a warm up fight.. DC is taking it this time around, he let Jon get in his head, his hands are too Good, Jon hands are garbage, DC pressures & fights at range and its his fight to lose.. mi pumped a lot

This is far from being a ballsy move in my opinion. This seems more like a desperation move. When he was on Joe Rogan's podcast talking about oh I get blacked out drunk the week before my fights so that I can look myself in the mirror if I lose

2. If he loses he can just blame it on the long layoff... and therefore discrediting Cormier's win... and therefore setting up a trilogy

no chance in hell that he is runnig low on money. He fought like a year ago. And he is making Chael Sonnen money.

2) i can see that first part. Second part not that much. He needs to do fuck all to set up a trilogy. He's undefeated for like 8 years now.
Image Survivor Champion
The Smurf

Postby DoYouEvenRollBro » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:53 pm

The Smurf wrote:
DoYouEvenRollBro wrote:

no chance in hell that he is runnig low on money. He fought like a year ago. And he is making Chael Sonnen money.

2) i can see that first part. Second part not that much. He needs to do fuck all to set up a trilogy. He's undefeated for like 8 years now.

No chance in hell at all? Does this guy's personality scream responsible? He hasn't made responsible decisions with his actions and I doubt he made responsible decisions with his finances. His peak was from March 2011 when he got the belt to around January 2015 then lost it. After which he lost his endorsements... got into legal trouble... I would guess his legal expenses have been expensive.
DoYouEvenRollBro
White Belt
White Belt

Postby mmafan559 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:56 pm

zero fucks given until at least the third week of july
Join http://www.tinychat.com/mmalinker on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 2000 likes on Sherdog.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby Shuck » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:17 pm

DoYouEvenRollBro wrote:

Ballsy after the performance he put up vs OSP after a decent layoff.. If that jbj shows up he is gettn mauled, but even if the one that beat DC shows up I still think he's losing this time around.. so maybe your right, maybe he's building up an internal excuse, expectn an L and a Trilogy to follow.. IDK I don't do crack and run pregnant woman off the road, all speculation from my end.. either way, let dem bang, all that matters
TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"

Spoiler:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER / MONSOON - 4LIFE - :hand:

~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext