MMALinker Chat

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:32 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
philphan wrote:
kezzaman wrote:
philphan wrote:Image
Get excited motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image

Image
The Three Amigos will ride again. :mrgreen:



its the threee masketiars and dardanian,how uc all that cunt.. im always there too, u plebs.

Image
I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18659
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:00 am

Ok it's finally fucking Friday!!!!!!!! What time do the early prelims start? Let's get excited!!!!!!!!
I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18659
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:02 am

philphan wrote:Ok it's finally fucking Friday!!!!!!!! What time do the early prelims start? Let's get excited!!!!!!!!



i have no fucking idea,friend... but i'll be there... iiiilll be theeerreeeee...iiiiilll b e thereeeee...


Let's do it..

Spoiler:
Black belt for life
Former Openweight Linker 'Royce' Give away Champion of the World

Image

User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:22 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
philphan wrote:Ok it's finally fucking Friday!!!!!!!! What time do the early prelims start? Let's get excited!!!!!!!!



i have no fucking idea,friend... but i'll be there... iiiilll be theeerreeeee...iiiiilll b e thereeeee...


Let's do it..

Spoiler:
Black belt for life


Unless a fight gets cancelled day of the event the prelims start at 6 p.m. eastern time. or 9 and a half hours from the time of this post :tup:
Image

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-27 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: September team: Magomedsharipov, Edilov, Wilkinson, Mccccccmaaaan
User avatar
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:18 am

Mr Meow wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
philphan wrote:Ok it's finally fucking Friday!!!!!!!! What time do the early prelims start? Let's get excited!!!!!!!!



i have no fucking idea,friend... but i'll be there... iiiilll be theeerreeeee...iiiiilll b e thereeeee...


Let's do it..

Spoiler:
Black belt for life


Unless a fight gets cancelled day of the event the prelims start at 6 p.m. eastern time. or 9 and a half hours from the time of this post :tup:

Image
Thanks Kitty. I'm so excited.
I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18659
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:02 am

philphan wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
philphan wrote:Ok it's finally fucking Friday!!!!!!!! What time do the early prelims start? Let's get excited!!!!!!!!



i have no fucking idea,friend... but i'll be there... iiiilll be theeerreeeee...iiiiilll b e thereeeee...


Let's do it..

Spoiler:
Black belt for life


Unless a fight gets cancelled day of the event the prelims start at 6 p.m. eastern time. or 9 and a half hours from the time of this post :tup:

Image
Thanks Kitty. I'm so excited.



lets do it, peops.
Former Openweight Linker 'Royce' Give away Champion of the World

Image

User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:03 pm

BAMMA 30 is on live from Dublin right now. Paulharis is the main event. Come to chat for link and fun. :cig: :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18659
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:55 pm

UFC is on and we rollin in chat!11
I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18659
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:04 am

Image
Let's keep rolling today. Last night was fun. Not a bad turn out for a Friday NIght Card. We got to see Dave's hot GF again. :shock: :shock: :holy sh*t: Tell her high from me. :cig: :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18659
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:59 am

philphan wrote:Image
Let's keep rolling today. Last night was fun. Not a bad turn out for a Friday NIght Card. We got to see Dave's hot GF again. :shock: :shock: :holy sh*t: Tell her high from me. :cig: :mrgreen:

I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18659
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:58 pm

30 minutes til lift off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18659
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby kezzaman » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:20 am

VAT TIME IST DA MAYWEATHER UND MCGREGGER PRESS CONFERENCE?
Image
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [TW@S]
User avatar
kezzaman
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2850
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:45 am

kezzaman wrote:VAT TIME IST DA MAYWEATHER UND MCGREGGER PRESS CONFERENCE?
Image






Image
Image

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-27 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: September team: Magomedsharipov, Edilov, Wilkinson, Mccccccmaaaan
User avatar
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby kezzaman » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:10 am

Mr Meow wrote:
kezzaman wrote:VAT TIME IST DA MAYWEATHER UND MCGREGGER PRESS CONFERENCE?
Image






Image

Image
Spoiler:
Dont be a casual all your life sir
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [TW@S]
User avatar
kezzaman
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2850
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby philphan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:23 am

kezzaman wrote:VAT TIME IST DA MAYWEATHER UND MCGREGGER PRESS CONFERENCE?
Image

5 hours buddy
I'm so fucking high.
ImageLinker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
September Fighters- Valentina Shevchenko, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Abdul-Kerim Edilov, Krzysztof Jotko
300-0 sig bet record
User avatar
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18659
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

PreviousNext