Official Discussion: Mayweather vs McGregor

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Who ya got?

Money
67%
McGoat
33%

Total votes : 9

Re: Official Discussion: Mayweather vs McGregor

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:06 pm

bruins2012 wrote:Paulie dropping truth bombs. :tup:

"Because he's a bitch, he doesn't like that, he doesn't want to be put in those positions. He's a front runner. He wants to be the guy who always has the advantage. When he's the man with the advantage, he's a "big man". But once he gets tried he wants out of a fight. Again, example Nate Diaz fight. He gets tired and tries shooting on a bjj BB. Character always comes into play when a man gets tired.....bottom line is that it's the most important thing and it always shows."

:P

This is the dumbest example ever. Every one is trying to down play conor cuz he lost 1 time in the ufc fair and square.

I was in the army and was pushed to my limits many times where my body has hit muscle failure during drills due to being too "tired". If you haven't pushed your body to that point than you of course would believe those stupid examples. This has nothing to do with Character :lol:

Sounds like #hatersgonnahate
"Seek to be worth knowing rather than to be well known"

Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote:

"Because he's a bitch, he doesn't like that, he doesn't want to be put in those positions. He's a front runner. He wants to be the guy who always has the advantage. When he's the man with the advantage, he's a "big man". But once he gets tried he wants out of a fight. Again, example Nate Diaz fight. He gets tired and tries shooting on a bjj BB. Character always comes into play when a man gets tired.....bottom line is that it's the most important thing and it always shows."

This is the dumbest example ever. Every one is trying to down play conor cuz he lost 1 time in the ufc fair and square.

I was in the army and was pushed to my limits many times where my body has hit muscle failure during drills due to being too "tired". If you haven't pushed your body to that point than you of course would believe those stupid examples. This has nothing to do with Character :lol:

The army is easy. How did you hit muscle failure? The army is a place where you are surrounded by people who are out of shape and probably weren't ever considered to be athleteic before, because many of them never did anything physical before joining the army. You didn't play sports, did you?

Conor is entering into a different sport. A sport he tried before but he realized he wasn't very good at it, and he went to a sport where he would have more success.

Spoiler:
Conor gets tired and turns into a panicked wrassler.

For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby BeastMode209 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B-League Promotion Team
Roy Nelson, Donald Cerrone, Derrick Lewis, Josh Burkman
Signature Bet Record 16(1)-23
-HW- Dana White/Hunt -LHW- Jones -MW- Spider -WW- Diaz//MMFB -LW- Diaz//Cerrone -FW-Notorious//SageNC -BW- Bruce Leeroy//Ronda Rousey -FW- Benavidaz
BeastMode209
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:39 pm

For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:54 pm

bruins2012 wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:

The army is easy. How did you hit muscle failure? The army is a place where you are surrounded by people who are out of shape and probably weren't ever considered to be athleteic before, because many of them never did anything physical before joining the army. You didn't play sports, did you?

Conor is entering into a different sport. A sport he tried before but he realized he wasn't very good at it, and he went to a sport where he would have more success.

Spoiler:

Since you asked I was 82nd airborne at fort Bragg NC. Did my basic at Fort Benning Georgia. If you ask anybody that knows about the Army knows that the place is the real deal.

I'm talking about the 1997-2002 army lol not this liberal shit that is now. They were allowed to hit us back then.

I played football and wrestled jr high and high school

There were times I we would be marching/running for 10 miles at a time then asked to drop and do push ups until my first sergeant felt like giving us a break and just all types of shit in between.

Trust me... if you don't know what's it's like to be pushed to your limit and your body can't go on and your mind wants to, then you won't understand. It has 0 to do with character. Sometimes there are things you can't push through. That's my whole point.

Regarding conor yes he gave up and yes he lost but I'm sure he was more than just tired. Look at both of them. They put it out there and it was too much for conor. Nothing to bash him for. Not saying you just the only thing people can't seem to let go.

Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby slevin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:55 pm

Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:02 am

slevin wrote:

Nice, short clip against a retired boxer. Is that when Paulie just got off the plane or is that from a later sparring session?

Conor vs Paulie is the fight to make after Floyd and Conor fight.
Last edited by bruins2012 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

bruins2012

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:03 am

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:

Spoiler:

Since you asked I was 82nd airborne at fort Bragg NC. Did my basic at Fort Benning Georgia. If you ask anybody that knows about the Army knows that the place is the real deal.

I'm talking about the 1997-2002 army lol not this liberal shit that is now. They were allowed to hit us back then.

I played football and wrestled jr high and high school

There were times I we would be marching/running for 10 miles at a time then asked to drop and do push ups until my first sergeant felt like giving us a break and just all types of shit in between.

Trust me... if you don't know what's it's like to be pushed to your limit and your body can't go on and your mind wants to, then you won't understand. It has 0 to do with character. Sometimes there are things you can't push through. That's my whole point.

Regarding conor yes he gave up and yes he lost but I'm sure he was more than just tired. Look at both of them. They put it out there and it was too much for conor. Nothing to bash him for. Not saying you just the only thing people can't seem to let go.

Conor still getting slept.

bruins2012

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:10 am

^ we shall see! It's going to be one hell if a fight at least!

Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:12 am

"It was a push" my ass :lol:

Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby slevin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:24 am

Funny how the Mcgaylord groupies are too busy with Conor's dick in their mouth that they can't listen to reason.

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:39 am

BeastMode209 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hawdrigoh
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby slevin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:40 am

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:41 am

Sorry Richie but the drink is inside me and this is who I am.

hawdrigoh

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:49 am

hawdrigoh wrote:Sorry Richie but the drink is inside me and this is who I am.

Can't argue with fair and square :lol:

Paulie is sour grapes and got embarrassed tho. 10 seconds or 10 mins. He got lit up like a Christmas tree on Christmas day.

Paulie was talking mad shit how he could beat conor with one hand tied behind his back :lol: maybe he shouldn't talk shit

Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext