Official Discussion: Mayweather vs McGregor

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Who ya got?

Money
65%
McGoat
35%

Total votes : 17

Re: Official Discussion: Mayweather vs McGregor

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:55 am

slevin wrote:

Funny how the Mcgaylord groupies are too busy with Conor's dick in their mouth that they can't listen to reason.

"It was a push down" :lol:

Sounds like the cock is in your mouth sir. Paulie lost all credibility when he lied about the push down AKA knock down. #hatersgonnahate. There was nothing edited about that :lol:
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby slevin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 am

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
slevin wrote:

Funny how the Mcgaylord groupies are too busy with Conor's dick in their mouth that they can't listen to reason.

Sounds like the cock is in your mouth sir. Paulie lost all credibility when he lied about the push down AKA knock down. #hatersgonnahate. There was nothing edited about that :lol:

Derr derrr. You're the one going around cheerleading conor. Dude you got his dick so far lodged in your throat you can't even think straight. You always post retarded nonsensical bullshit. :lol: why do you feel the need to wave your pom poms in the air everytime something conor mcgregor related pops up? Then you accuse others of dickriding conor, when it's obvious you ride him more than when WCC used to post here.

You don't even know how the fight even played out, yet you believe conor because of a 10 second video that is clearly edited in conor's favor. Unlike uou, I'm not showing any favoritism. There is no way you can tell who won based off of a short clip. Especially considering the fight went 36 minutes.
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
MMALinker August Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:50 am

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:Sorry Richie but the drink is inside me and this is who I am.

Can't argue with fair and square :lol:

Paulie is sour grapes and got embarrassed tho. 10 seconds or 10 mins. He got lit up like a Christmas tree on Christmas day.

Paulie was talking mad shit how he could beat conor with one hand tied behind his back :lol: maybe he shouldn't talk shit

:lol: :lol:
Pretty impresive how he landed a couple shots without Paulie even seeing them, with no set up. He punched the shit out of him with a clean shot. Paulie did not even expect that. Would like to see the whole session. They could have been going easy the whole time and Conor just unleashed :lol: caught him off guard. Anybody that spars woth Conor should go full on from now on.
A-thletic Explosions
Francis Ngannou, Henry Cejudo, Eddie Alvarez, Glover Teixeira, Carlos Condit
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:57 am

slevin wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:
slevin wrote:

Derr derrr. You're the one going around cheerleading conor. Dude you got his dick so far lodged in your throat you can't even think straight. You always post retarded nonsensical bullshit. :lol: why do you feel the need to wave your pom poms in the air everytime something conor mcgregor related pops up? Then you accuse others of dickriding conor, when it's obvious you ride him more than when WCC used to post here.

You don't even know how the fight even played out, yet you believe conor because of a 10 second video that is clearly edited in conor's favor. Unlike uou, I'm not showing any favoritism. There is no way you can tell who won based off of a short clip. Especially considering the fight went 36 minutes.

:lol: the same reason you can't keep conors name aka dick out your mouth.

You always try and say I palm palm around but I see you talking about conor more than I do. I just come in and spit my piece :lol:

You try to dissect things when it's really not that complicated. Paulie ran his mouth and said he could beat conor with his hand behind his back. You clearly are retarded.

If Paulie came out and said stuff like conor is a great striker. I would love to go in there and see what he's made of or some shit likt that. I would and most people probably would give two shits.

All you have don't is try to discredit conor anyway you can. I have clearly said conor has lost to Nate more than 2000 times and have not made any excuses for him. So how am I biased lol go look up the definition of biased... you will find a picture of you.
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:01 am

[gfycat][/gfycat]
DeceptaCon wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:

Paulie is sour grapes and got embarrassed tho. 10 seconds or 10 mins. He got lit up like a Christmas tree on Christmas day.

Paulie was talking mad shit how he could beat conor with one hand tied behind his back :lol: maybe he shouldn't talk shit

Pretty impresive how he landed a couple shots without Paulie even seeing them, with no set up. He punched the shit out of him with a clean shot. Paulie did not even expect that. Would like to see the whole session. They could have been going easy the whole time and Conor just unleashed :lol: caught him off guard. Anybody that spars woth Conor should go full on from now on.

Yeah I was expecting conor to not land clean at all. The dumb dumbs are already making excuses for Paulie saying he was out if shape and tired blah blah but when the fuck do you forget how to box just cuz you are out of shape???? :lol: then make fun of conor going up 2 weight classes and get tired quickly and losing a fight.

Again I'll say it.. there are some cherry picking dwebs on here. Not you Con. You know when to call it.
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:08 am

Lt Shiznitski wrote:[gfycat][/gfycat]
DeceptaCon wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:

Yeah I was expecting conor to not land clean at all. The dumb dumbs are already making excuses for Paulie saying he was out if shape and tired blah blah but when the fuck do you forget how to box just cuz you are out of shape???? :lol: then make fun of conor going up 2 weight classes and get tired quickly and losing a fight.

Again I'll say it.. there are some cherry picking dwebs on here. Not you Con. You know when to call it.

I mean Paulie did not see that punch at all, it was like he was punching Nate for a second :lol: :lol: Nate>Paulie.
Spoiler:
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:15 am

Paulies stance is weird as fuck. The whole left side is open while his hands are at his chest. Lol Nate would merk Paulie bad
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:17 am

Lt Shiznitski wrote:...then make fun of conor going up 2 weight classes and get tired quickly and losing a fight.

Brick definitely knows how and when to call it. Speaking of which I'd like to hear his thoughts on the bolded.
hawdrigoh

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:28 am

hawdrigoh wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:...then make fun of conor going up 2 weight classes and get tired quickly and losing a fight.

Brick definitely knows how and when to call it. Speaking of which I'd like to hear his thoughts on the bolded.

Conor definitely made mistakes against Nate and nlNate was the clear winner. Small adjustments and look what happened the second fight. There were just people making excuses for Paulie but didn't for conor.

It's all good. Come August 26 the whole world is going to eat their words :lol:
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:35 am

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:

Conor definitely made mistakes against Nate and nlNate was the clear winner. Small adjustments and look what happened the second fight. There were just people making excuses for Paulie but didn't for conor.

Brick?
hawdrigoh

Postby slevin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 am

He took an L against a lw at ww. :lol: jesus Christ, this is the shit that I'm talking about. Where's sakuraba's excuse or bj Penn's? They actually fought bigger fighters. Conor got his ass beat by a lw at WW and people think that is an amazing feat or valIid excuse? :lol: :shock: conor is the lw champion.

I don't understand why people keep regurgitating that excuse, when Conor was competing against a man close to his weight. Nate isn't as big as tyron or maia. He has made 155 plenty of times, but all of a sudden conor competing against another lw at higher weight class it is such a big deal. Gimme a break.
Last edited by slevin on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
MMALinker August Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 am

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:

Spoiler:
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=591758
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:44 am

hawdrigoh

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:50 am

hawdrigoh wrote:Image

:lol:
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:03 pm

slevin wrote:He took an L against a lw at ww. :lol: jesus Christ, this is the shit that I'm talking about. Where's sakuraba's excuse or bj Penn's? They actually fought bigger fighters. Conor got his ass beat by a lw at WW and people think that is an amazing feat or valIid excuse? :lol: :shock: conor is the lw champion.

I don't understand why people keep regurgitating that excuse, when Conor was competing against a man close to his weight. Nate isn't as big as tyron or maia. He has made 155 plenty of times, but all of a sudden conor competing against another lw at higher weight class it is such a big deal. Gimme a break.

When was the last time conor was at 55 before his title????

You seem like a semi smart guy. I never said conor lost cuz of his size. I just said he went up 2 weight classes from what he's been fighting for the last 4-6 years. Anyone knows that when you put on 20+lbs and don't adjust for it.. it can get you in trouble. He didn't adjust for his extra weight right and paid for it. Look what happened on his second fight.

That's been my whole point and yet you make up stuff like always and twist my words :lol:
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext