**Official Poll** Penn vs Rodriguez

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Who do you want to win?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:19 pm

BJ Penn (I don't reside up my own ass)
70%
Yair Rodriguez (I want to be banned immediately)
30%

Total votes : 23

**Official Poll** Penn vs Rodriguez

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:19 pm

By popular demand (sweet Gabe) it's time to lay it on the line and vote for who you want to win.

Two things to remember:

1. Don't just vote anonymously like some goofy bastard, make sure to post your choice as well so records can be kept.

2. This is who you want to win and not who you think will win. You are free to also mention who you think will win...honestly though, if you want BJ to win but don't think he will I would keep that shit to yourself because no one wants to hear it.

Let's roll.

Spoiler:
Last edited by hawdrigoh on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawdrigoh
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: **Official Poll** Penn vs Rodriguez

Postby draphius » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:25 pm

come at me bro! sorry to say it but yair is gonna whoop that ass. id love to get a great BJ but we all know they are far and inbetween and as u get older they get farther and farther apart. getting the ice pack good and frozen in advance to soothe my blue balls. and yes I want Yair to win so we don't all keep getting aroused only to be let down
draphius
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby mikalianenkomedov » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:26 pm

bj all fuckin day!!!!!!
Formerly known as Mikal.
ImageImage
= = =
Twitter: @MikalMMA
= = =
ImageMOTHER RUSSIA MMA NEVER DIEImage
mikalianenkomedov
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby JTuck34 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Of course I am rooting for penn, but I also like Yair a lot. By the rules of the thread, I am supposed to keep what i say next to myself.

Spoiler:
Yair via TKO (body kick) late round 2
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:05 pm

mikalianenkomedov wrote:bj all fuckin day!!!!!!

BJ has got this! Where you at RaperJew? Account Bet is back on!
A-Typical Bucks
Wonderboy, Shogun, Kevin Lee, Corey Anderson
Are you ready for the last great deception? And fuck Mattrione!
DeceptaCon
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:28 pm

draphius wrote:come at me bro! sorry to say it but yair is gonna whoop that ass. id love to get a great BJ but we all know they are far and inbetween and as u get older they get farther and farther apart. getting the ice pack good and frozen in advance to soothe my blue balls. and yes I want Yair to win so we don't all keep getting aroused only to be let down

I respect your ability to man up and say how you feel draph. After the banning hopefully you come back and visit from time to time.
hawdrigoh

Postby Mummra » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:31 pm

Bj all day I'm getting stubborn in my old age!!!
Mummra
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:36 pm

I want Penn to win. However I suspect Yair will probably pull it off :-(

Ideally we get a back and forth war where Yair looks good as well at times but ultimately gets knocked out by an overhand right/left hook combo to the chin. meow!

War Penn. War both these guys. War mma on a Sunday night. I look forward to watching this event with a few of you fuckers online. Unless you are too busy being a sorry sack of shit who hates watching mma and watching legends like BJ

Spoiler:
I of course voted for Penn :tup:
Image Image

Officially 3-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 48-20 (32 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: February team: Grasso, Torres, Zombie, Esparza. Wooooooo!
Mr Meow
Survivor
Survivor

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby jblaze » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:59 pm

Yeah there is a 100 percent chance this fight ends in a KO and the best part is BJ has a good chin so the beating will last longer. I'm not sure why he even chose to fight at 145 anyway when most of his success was at 155.
jblaze
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:09 pm

jblaze wrote:Yeah there is a 100 percent chance this fight ends in a KO and the best part is BJ has a good chin so the beating will last longer. I'm not sure why he even chose to fight at 145 anyway when most of his success was at 155.

If you come back to Linker after the ban hopefully you'll sit with us on the grass in peace instead of on a throne of lies.
hawdrigoh

Postby mikalianenkomedov » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:46 pm

i didnt realize how many "dudes that fuck dudes" there are on Linker

so i repeat. PENN ALL DAY.
Formerly known as Mikal.
ImageImage
= = =
Twitter: @MikalMMA
= = =
ImageMOTHER RUSSIA MMA NEVER DIEImage
mikalianenkomedov
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby mark7 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:57 pm

Yair is a beast and i fuckin love the guy, he's entertaining as hell and has a huge ceiling that i look forward to him reaching one day.

THAT DAY IS NOT THIS SATURDAY!! BJ is going to look great on his FW debut! He's gonna show up in great shape and take this kid down and show him what a world class black belt feels like. BJ by one of his classic one arm trapped rear naked chokes! It's gonna be beautiful guys, I cant wait!
"I had to come into this fight...straight... fat boy off the beach of Cabo, but its all good" Nate Diaz
mark7
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Survivor x2

Postby philphan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:20 pm

BJ is going to make the walk like he has done a million times on Saturday. What happens inside that cage will be dictated by what he has done for the last few years. Has he been training and evolving? Has he been just breathing and living? He is fighting a young/hungry guy who will bring it. I suspect we will see very early on. Does BJ just stand and try to trade? Does he let Yar bring the fight to him? Or does he attack, look for a TD and use his BJJ? I just want to see that old fire. I want to see it in his eyes and in this actions. BJ is a killer and has been retired mentally for far to long. It's time for him to get back to his bloody ways. War BJ!! :skull: :skullsad: :skullsad:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
March fighters-Kelvin Gastellum, Marc Diakiese, Sergio Moraes, Darren Stewart
300-0 sig bet record
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby The Smurf » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:22 pm

vted for that bum Rodriguez.. Penn cant even beat 'it' these days. fucking piece of shit.... standing up like a carrot at taht fight that never happened..

I wont keep my hopes up... Penn acts and fights like a has been. I've had enough.. At least Chuck would swing and hurt his opponents..

Penn has become a fucking punching bag.

If he wins ill happilly accept the boos.... but i woudlnt bet on it. BJ Penn hasnt trained properly since 2007. its the year 2017 now..

fuck that dude,seriously.

Spoiler:
GOAT
ImageImage

Openweight Linker Giveaway Champion of the World.
The Smurf
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:51 pm

BJ!
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Next