Open spots for Fantasy Draft!!!!

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Open spots for Fantasy Draft!!!!

Postby PBells » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:11 pm

Ideally we would have 3 leagues of 10 players each, but things rarely go according to plan. Three players will be leaving after this month (could be more, we'll have to see) and the leagues will have to be shuffled around a bit. A and B will still have 10 contestants, but C league would be left with only 3 and that's too sad for me to allow. So here's the deal:

There are currently 7 spots available for next month's draft. Ambitious given the current state of this site, but what the hell. :mrgreen: PM me with any questions or interest and I'll give you the rundown if you're new.
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Open spots for Fantasy Draft!!!!

Postby TFlock » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Anyone who isn't playing fantasy should be. It's tons of fun and a great trash talk tool.

Pbells you gonna change that rule I proposed? I posted it on the fantasy rules thread.
July "A" League team
Cris Cyborg
Anthony Pettis
Aleksandra Albu
Robbie Lawler
Jordan Johnson

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby TaeKwonDolt » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:00 pm

Put me wherever you can. I'm down for a free bump to the bum league, considering I'm likely going to place dead last this month in the cunt league.
TKD's Harambe Hit Squad

Spoiler:
Jimi Manuwa, Marc Diakiese, Rafael Natal, Demian Maia, Thomas Almeida
TaeKwonDolt
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:07 pm

TaeKwonDolt wrote:Put me wherever you can. I'm down for a free bump to the bum league, considering I'm likely going to place dead last this month in the cunt league.

Do not be silly mr sir. You know your mma quite well, I suspect you will perform admirably. :tup:

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-27 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: July Team: Shevchenko, Hill, Blaydes, Makdessi, Rountree
Mr Meow
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby philphan » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:33 pm

If you like to have fun come and join us. It's free and fun.

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
July fighters- Robert Whittaker, Volkan Oezdemir, Kelvin Gastelum, Aljamain Sterling, Demian Maia
300-0 sig bet record
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby PBells » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:40 pm

I'll start recruiting spam-bots if I have to

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby JTuck34 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:53 pm

Hey guys I don't know how to play fantasy football so I don't understand this fantasy mma at all, but if someone is willing to show me how to play I would be more than willing.

I've always wondered what the threads are about that I see on here
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

Postby Ineblah » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:11 pm

Count me in if there is still a spot.
Sig Record 6-6
Fav Fighters, Wandy,Shogun,Diaz Bros,Gomi,BJ Penn
Ineblah
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby TFlock » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:34 pm

JTuck34 wrote:Hey guys I don't know how to play fantasy football so I don't understand this fantasy mma at all, but if someone is willing to show me how to play I would be more than willing.

thats why i didnt play when it first came out. i thought you had to constantly maintain your team. you draft once a month at the start of the month and just draft fighters that you think are gonna win, sit back and watch the fights. there are some small strategies involved like picking a title fight, POTN winner, etc. the rules are in this thread. very simple

one-month-fantasy-mma-rules-and-scoring-t131942.html
July "A" League team
Cris Cyborg
Anthony Pettis
Aleksandra Albu
Robbie Lawler
Jordan Johnson

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby TFlock » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:31 pm

TFlock wrote:
JTuck34 wrote:Hey guys I don't know how to play fantasy football so I don't understand this fantasy mma at all, but if someone is willing to show me how to play I would be more than willing.

thats why i didnt play when it first came out. i thought you had to constantly maintain your team. you draft once a month at the start of the month and just draft fighters that you think are gonna win, sit back and watch the fights. there are some small strategies involved like picking a title fight, POTN winner, etc. the rules are in this thread. very simple

JTuck might have me as a "foe" and might not be able to see my reply. Someone wanna copy and paste it? Lol
July "A" League team
Cris Cyborg
Anthony Pettis
Aleksandra Albu
Robbie Lawler
Jordan Johnson

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Ineblah wrote:Count me in if there is still a spot.

A blast from the past. Old school profile right here. Haven't seen you in a few years.

Join fantasy for sure mr sir :tup:

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-27 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: July Team: Shevchenko, Hill, Blaydes, Makdessi, Rountree
Mr Meow
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby PBells » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:48 pm

We've got 3 interested parties so far so the status quo will be maintained. I'm so proud of this community already, but let's not stop there! Four spots left for optimal fantasy drafting!

And I have spiel about how the draft works saved in my Google drive for potential recruits that I tried my hardest to be concise. :nerd:

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Postby TFlock » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:23 am

PBells wrote:We've got 3 interested parties so far so the status quo will be maintained. I'm so proud of this community already, but let's not stop there! Four spots left for optimal fantasy drafting!

And I have spiel about how the draft works saved in my Google drive for potential recruits that I tried my hardest to be concise. :nerd:

Great job PBells. I just think we needed to educate the members on how fantasy on linker works because I will admit that when it first came out my first thought was that it would take as much maintenance as any other fantasy team (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL). I didn't read the rules because I was busy or something and eventually forgot about it. People need to realize that it is easy and quick.

Great job bud. Linker of the year candidate haha
July "A" League team
Cris Cyborg
Anthony Pettis
Aleksandra Albu
Robbie Lawler
Jordan Johnson

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby philphan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:02 am

TFlock wrote:
PBells wrote:We've got 3 interested parties so far so the status quo will be maintained. [color=#00FF00]I'm so proud of this community[/color] already, but let's not stop there! Four spots left for optimal fantasy drafting!

Great job PBells. I just think we needed to educate the members on how fantasy on linker works because I will admit that when it first came out my first thought was that it would take as much maintenance as any other fantasy team (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL). I didn't read the rules because I was busy or something and eventually forgot about it. People need to realize that it is easy and quick.

Great job bud. Linker of the year candidate haha

Spoiler:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
July fighters- Robert Whittaker, Volkan Oezdemir, Kelvin Gastelum, Aljamain Sterling, Demian Maia
300-0 sig bet record
philphan

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby JTuck34 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:00 am

TFlock wrote:
TFlock wrote:

JTuck might have me as a "foe" and might not be able to see my reply. Someone wanna copy and paste it? Lol

:lol: just because we disagree on a few fundamental political beliefs does not mean I would have you as a "foe" on here man

I can't dismiss your mma opinion for a reason so trivial

This is mmalinker.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, anyways bro thanks for posting the rules. Meow PMed me and I'm pretty sure it is related to showing me how to play.

MMALinker is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7-3
JTuck34

Next