Ronda Rousey is alive and communicating

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Ronda Rousey is alive and communicating

Postby hawdrigoh » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:00 am

Mr Meow wrote:

This tickles me in a very nice spot Meow..

I wish someone would put Gorilla Monsoon's voice on an MMA fight. This is the closest I could find lol:

hawdrigoh
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby 320IDAVE » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:34 am

kusok wrote:Here is something curious, a difference between a champ and random internet posters. Many of Them (not all) bash and hate on Rousey, but the champ gives her encouragement and tries to comfort her. Interesting difference in attitude. Maybe that's why he is a champ and others are random internet haters?

It's a PR move and it's damn obvious, First: I am not guilty, Second: Keep your head up Ronda, you should have fought a Can for your return fight (obvious, she only beats cans) Too much time off? He spewed that out his ass.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby 320IDAVE » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:36 am

ebickmeyer wrote:
1098765432 wrote:
ebickmeyer wrote:Not shocking she hits rock bottom every time she loses. I've met others with similar metal health issues who've hit rock bottom over far less than getting your ass beat half naked in front of thousands of spectators.

And for millions of dollars

Robin Williams had plenty of money.

And should be ashamed of himself but he can't because he is dead, why? because he was weak and killed himself.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:49 am

willis wrote:Nobody talked this much smack about A.Silva and he was an absolute clown at times in the ring.

Key phrase. Ronda was a clown in real life and constantly talked shit about everyone. Remember when she was on that little publicity crusade prior to being signed by UFC? She told an NSAC commissioner to "sit down and shut up" during some hearing about either unions or the Ali Act. By accounts she was a complete terror during TUF not only to fighters but also to production staff (at one point almost swinging on a producer). She threatened to beat up poor little Arianny for christ's sake, I think that says it all.... Oh, and she doesn't clean up after her dogs. :thunder:

All his BS about not wanting to hurt fellow Brazilians as well.

Didn't seem to have any problem hurting Vitor.
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby tsarlaider » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:53 am

http://www.mmaweekly.com/cris-cyborg-sends-ronda-rousey-a-sympathetic-message

“I was sad to see the loss of the sport’s star, but you have so much ahead of you and blessed with the financial security to pursue all your passions,” Cyborg wrote. “You opened the door for more promotion and grew into a sport icon. Enjoy the next chapter of life and know you’ve got amazing opportunities to continue changing the world.”

For us fans its ok to bash Ronda but for a professional fighter who still competes i think its the smart move to show some class.

On the other hand i would be absolutely fine if she trash talked her to 8)

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:38 am

320IDAVE wrote:
ebickmeyer wrote:
1098765432 wrote:
ebickmeyer wrote:Not shocking she hits rock bottom every time she loses. I've met others with similar metal health issues who've hit rock bottom over far less than getting your ass beat half naked in front of thousands of spectators.

And for millions of dollars

Robin Williams had plenty of money.

And should be ashamed of himself but he can't because he is dead, why? because he was weak and killed himself.

Mental illness weakens anyone whether they like it or not.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 9-7 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
ebickmeyer
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion

Postby 320IDAVE » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:30 pm

I came across as a dick,

I really liked him but I just can't understand how someone can throw it all away, so selfish.

I know he had depression problems etc but still....
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby JTuck34 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Suicide is simply a poetic form of natural selection.
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

Accolades: Fantasy Draft Duck

Postby The Smurf » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:51 pm

kusok wrote:Here is something curious, a difference between a champ and random internet posters. Many of Them (not all) bash and hate on Rousey, but the champ gives her encouragement and tries to comfort her. Interesting difference in attitude. Maybe that's why he is a champ and others are random internet haters?

great video.. niice!

Openweight Linker Giveaway Champion of the World.
The Smurf
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Survivor

Postby The Smurf » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:10 pm

ronda finished cat zingano in less than a minute.. ... 20 seconds or some shit...

Cat Zingano will be the new champion.

Ronda acted like an absolute piece of shit. If there was ever any person in the history of this planet that deserved to be ridiculed, Ronda takes first place. No questions asked. One could say that she deserves AIDS for all I care...

But to try and chat crap about her as a fighter....???? That she now magically has no skills or some shit..>?

Like Sonnen said recently... From all people... Dude learned how to punch 3 years before he fetired.

13-14 fights...All but one ended in the first round. The most overwhelming - succesfull ground game, in the UFC, since Royce Gracie.

At the end of the day, the UFC and all the reporters were building her up and chatting out of their asses as well. They created a monster and they know it. Ronda didnt wake up one day and said.....

'I can beat the shit out of Cain Velasquez'

She was asked a question by a fucking reporter. Could you beat Cain Velasquez..?

Her response was the response of a fighter. Something like ' I cant say I can beat Cain, per say, but I believe that in the right night I could beat everybody. I cant accept that I can lose or some shit.. That is the right mentality for a fighter to have. But cause she is a chick....... people got mad(I had gone ballistic that day). So I dont know whether its fallocratic..... or just a proper deluded statement...(I could beat Cain), but it was 'fabricated'.

Its not like she woke up one day, as I said, and just said that.

Anyway... I do get the hate.. She was being disrespectful,flipping people off and shouting and shit...

But to try and say that she aint a good fighter or anything absolutely fucking dumb like this.....

Then you are a ReTaRd, my friend...If that is Sonnen, Amanda Nunes(the monkey), or any other cunt.

Fuck all racist people that have taken away the freedom of speech from non racist people like me. And thank god Amanda aint black, for that matter.

fuck you all.

Happy new year. Reminder. Its the year 2017.

The millenium was 17 years ago.

loved the monster they had created.
Last edited by The Smurf on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Smurf

Postby Shaka Zulu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:12 pm

The Smurf wrote:

great video.. niice!

Hmmm...what a humble response. Makes you wonder; what if the tables were turned? WWRD?
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Postby kusok » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Let's just agree that Ronda is definitely bitchy, but we'd all eat that booty, even after gym.

I mean you have to eat that ass even if just because it's Ronda Rousey. Even if you didn't want to, you kinda have to.
kusok

Postby The Smurf » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:32 pm

kusok wrote:Let's just agree that Ronda is definitely bitchy, but we'd all eat that booty, even after gym.

I mean you have to eat that ass even if just because it's Ronda Rousey. Even if you didn't want to, you kinda have to.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote of the century.

The Smurf

Postby Shaka Zulu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:08 pm

Tate,Vanzant,Holm and Karate Hottie; Yes, would lick their toothless wonder.

Not Ronda. I imagine her butthole looks and smells like Edmond.
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:12 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

This tickles me in a very nice spot Meow..

I wish someone would put Gorilla Monsoon's voice on an MMA fight. This is the closest I could find lol:

:lol: :lol: Seriously though. Gorrila has so many Gorilla-isms that would translate so well to this sorta thing. Talking about "hitting him right in the breadbasket" and "what a pearl harbor job this was, a miscarriage of justice" would be all too good
Image Image

Officially 3-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-23 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: April Team: Demetrious Johnson, Tom Du Quiznos, Tim Elliot, Devin Clark Griswold.
Mr Meow
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

PreviousNext