Official: Take it Outside Thread

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Garbrandt: Dildoshaw is a cancer

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:04 am

Beastmeng wrote:^^^It's funny you can't post a link of those interviews but you post some bogus website instead. What's sickening is how bad you don't want Cody to be white.

Meow you are falling on your face as usual. Just give it up. Cody is one of ours.

I'm for Trump and always has been just fyi douchebag.

One of this faggot's posts is bound to be funny, this isn't the one. This is just another one where he tries too hard to be cool and just fucks it up in every way possible.

The fuck is the point of you?
You contribute nothing. At all.
Your not funny. At all, ever.
3000 fucking attempts and you still havnt figured out how to do what everyone else here is doing.
Just full retard in every post.
Nothing insightful to say.
Nothing witty.
Nothing interesting.
Just 3000 of the same shitty posts arguing with people.
Bum linker is your only accolade after so much time spent on here? You suck at this harder than your mom behind a bus shelter between welfare checks.

I get it faggot, halfway through reading this post you will start getting your tiny dick hard thinking that you've got me mad. Nope. Happy guy.
I feel bad for you man.
Your life must be absolute shit. Nobody likes being the person by themselves that no one likes, and yet you come on here regularly to be that shitty guy. That's bad man. You've put in a lot of time doing something that nobody ever enjoys.

Why would you come online to only be a cunt to everybody?

I'm guessing that you are a greasball with tits who has learned that in real life nobody likes your shit but also that you are too weak and feeble to defend yourself when you are called on it. So you can't be this bitter piece of shit in real life bc that ass gets beat and no one seeks out your company.

You've found a place where you can be your shitty self without anyone ever being able to punch your mouth like so many other people have. You put effort into being someone that no one likes. You're a loser. Just a piece of shit that no one likes. Here, there, wherever you are I'm sure you're not liked and surely have a body that looks like a half deflated balloon.

But stay and hit 5000 posts with your garbage, if this is the only thing in life that makes you smile and keeps you from killing yourself and ending that meaningless life then post on shithead, post on.

But if it's not doing that for you why not just fuck off? You already won your game,, no one likes you. Nobody respects you. Whenever a thread is started to determine our shittiest member the results are overwhelming. Beast.

Why continue? Linker doesn't get new members, it's just you and a bunch of people that don't like you. 3000 attempts at being an unlikable and disruptive piece of garbage.

Your family fucked up raising you.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Re: Official: Take it Outside Thread

Postby MissoulaBro » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:28 am

:pointup:

"Don't Be Startled Pal" -Casual Diaz Fan-
Sig Bet Record
6-12
A-League March 2016 :gold:
B-League Feburary 2016 :silver:
C-League Feburary 2017 :gold:
Former King of A-League, Former Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
MissoulaBro
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

Postby Beastmeng » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:52 am

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
Beastmeng wrote:^^^It's funny you can't post a link of those interviews but you post some bogus website instead. What's sickening is how bad you don't want Cody to be white.

Meow you are falling on your face as usual. Just give it up. Cody is one of ours.

I'm for Trump and always has been just fyi douchebag.

One of this faggot's posts is bound to be funny, this isn't the one. This is just another one where he tries too hard to be cool and just fucks it up in every way possible.

The fuck is the point of you?
You contribute nothing. At all.
Your not funny. At all, ever.
3000 fucking attempts and you still havnt figured out how to do what everyone else here is doing.
Just full retard in every post.
Nothing insightful to say.
Nothing witty.
Nothing interesting.
Just 3000 of the same shitty posts arguing with people.
Bum linker is your only accolade after so much time spent on here? You suck at this harder than your mom behind a bus shelter between welfare checks.

I get it faggot, halfway through reading this post you will start getting your tiny dick hard thinking that you've got me mad. Nope. Happy guy.
I feel bad for you man.
Your life must be absolute shit. Nobody likes being the person by themselves that no one likes, and yet you come on here regularly to be that shitty guy. That's bad man. You've put in a lot of time doing something that nobody ever enjoys.

Why would you come online to only be a cunt to everybody?

I'm guessing that you are a greasball with tits who has learned that in real life nobody likes your shit but also that you are too weak and feeble to defend yourself when you are called on it. So you can't be this bitter piece of shit in real life bc that ass gets beat and no one seeks out your company.

You've found a place where you can be your shitty self without anyone ever being able to punch your mouth like so many other people have. You put effort into being someone that no one likes. You're a loser. Just a piece of shit that no one likes. Here, there, wherever you are I'm sure you're not liked and surely have a body that looks like a half deflated balloon.

But stay and hit 5000 posts with your garbage, if this is the only thing in life that makes you smile and keeps you from killing yourself and ending that meaningless life then post on shithead, post on.

But if it's not doing that for you why not just fuck off? You already won your game,, no one likes you. Nobody respects you. Whenever a thread is started to determine our shittiest member the results are overwhelming. Beast.

Why continue? Linker doesn't get new members, it's just you and a bunch of people that don't like you. 3000 attempts at being an unlikable and disruptive piece of garbage.

Your family fucked up raising you.

Lol...this has got to be the saddest most miserable post I've ever read. You are a pathetic individual. I'm super glad I was able to bring you to this point for linkers to see. Your post is a reflection of who you are. Nevermind me... I didn't do this to you. It's who you are. I bet your family is proud of you. I know us linkers now realize how cool you are and how much of a man you are.

Congrats on posting the most butthurt post anyone has ever read. You are probably so plugged up you won't be able to poop for weeks lol. You are welcome.
Unless we are governed by God....we shall be ruled by tyrants - Willam Penn
Beastmeng
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: 2016 Bum Linker of the Year

Postby DreadLobster » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:07 am

JTuck34 wrote:
Beastmeng wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab wrote:Ruben Villareal fought for the Lineal UFC HW title against Bas. Bas vacated but that is a technicality.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks bub

Cody is white dumbass. You hate that huh?

You're the fucking cancer faggot.

On topic: Seriously though, why in the fuck hasn't anyone banned this ass hole yet? All he does is derail threads with his fucking stupidity and the mods don't do shit. Meanwhile jojo is still banned. I'm starting to think that when jojo was calling everyone racist he might have actually been onto something :shock:

Can't speak for everyone but I'd venture to say most of the mods would root for jojo if he was in a fist fight with beastmeng.
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby PBells » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:37 am

DreadLobster wrote:Can't speak for everyone but I'd venture to say most of the mods would root for jojo if he was in a fist fight with beastmeng.

I would pay to see that. :bill:
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby The Smurf » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:17 am

PBells wrote:
DreadLobster wrote:Can't speak for everyone but I'd venture to say most of the mods would root for jojo if he was in a fist fight with beastmeng.

I would pay to see that. :bill:

i;d have to go with the explosive linker on that one.

Jojo by being athletic enough to dunk.

Openweight Linker Giveaway Champion of the World.
The Smurf
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby PBells » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:19 am

Jojo via being in real fights before, being in-shape, not being a basement dweller, and not giving a single fuck.
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:25 am

We heading to Missoula?
hawdrigoh
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby The Smurf » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:41 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:I like spoiling debate results for people with my inconsistency

Well, that was out of nowhere.. .. :roll:

The Smurf

Postby Beastmeng » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 pm

PBells wrote:Jojo via being in real fights before, being in-shape, not being a basement dweller, and not giving a single fuck.

Yea right I seen a pic of that flabby ass nigga. Jojo has bitch tits and judging by his appearance probably smells.

Jojo had better give a fuck if he ever runs into a guy like me. He's a dumb nigga but I have a good feeling he would know better.
Unless we are governed by God....we shall be ruled by tyrants - Willam Penn
Beastmeng
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: 2016 Bum Linker of the Year

Postby The Smurf » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Headbutt wrote:
PBells wrote:Jojo via being in real fights before, being in-shape, not being a basement dweller, and not giving a single fuck.

Yea right I seen a pic of that flabby ass nigga. Jojo has bitch tits and judging by his appearance probably smells.

Jojo had better give a fuck if he ever runs into a gay like me. He's a dumb nigga but I have a good feeling he would know better.

The Smurf

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Beastmeng wrote:

Jojo had better give a fuck if he ever runs into a guy like me. He's a dumb nigga but I have a good feeling he would know better.

A few things here

Do not talk shit about how someone else looks when you are PETRIFIED to reveal to us how you look. What a little bitch move from you like always.

Secondly a few days ago you said Reasontat was retarded for using the word "nigga" because only "dumbass ghetto pieces of shit say that" and now you are using it :lol: :lol: Way to be a total hypocrite. Its disgusting and ghetto when other people say it but when you have a chance to say it about a black person you jump all over the opportunity. :lol: Wow you are a pussy. Just because you do not have the balls to say that to black people in real life does not make you tough for doing so here.

Third its not courageous to talk shit about Jojo when he isn't even a member of this website anymore. :lol: :lol: Yeah you are so tough when there is no chance for a retort

Lastly, beastmode already offered to pay for a first class ticket so you could fight him personally. You chickened out clearly because you are a little bitch who can only talk shit on the internet :lol: So all this tough guy talk really does not mean shit when you have already ducked a fight where someone was going to fly you out first class.

It does not get anymore pussy than that

Enjoy winning the 2017 version of the bum of the year or can of the year. Nobody here likes you yet you still post :lol: You clearly do not have a good job, friend, or a girlfriend (boyfriend in your case) if you keep posting on a website were nobody likes you.

Enjoy that double shift at your Taco Bell tonight loser :lol: :lol:
Image Image

Officially 3-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-23 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: April Team:
Mr Meow
Survivor
Survivor

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:21 pm

The Smurf wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:I like spoiling debate results for people with my inconsistency

Well, that was out of nowhere.. .. :roll:

What are we debating Fragalicious? I'm always ready for a good discussion...bring your A game and some English :grin:
hawdrigoh

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Let's roll gentlemen.
hawdrigoh