Official NHL Discussion Thread

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Re: Official NHL Discussion Thread

Postby bruins2012 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:54 am

With any sort of luck I hope we get to see Oilers vs Flames in the 1st round of the playoffs this year.
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby bruins2012 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:56 am

And obviously Bruins vs Canadians at some point.
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby exsanguinator » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:43 am

bruins2012 wrote:With any sort of luck I hope we get to see Oilers vs Flames in the 1st round of the playoffs this year.

This has a fairly good chance of happening. Off hand I can't remember the last time they met in the playoffs and the last time they were both in in the same year was 2006, I'm pretty sure.
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
exsanguinator

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:47 pm

exsanguinator wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:With any sort of luck I hope we get to see Oilers vs Flames in the 1st round of the playoffs this year.

This has a fairly good chance of happening. Off hand I can't remember the last time they met in the playoffs and the last time they were both in in the same year was 2006, I'm pretty sure.

It's always great hockey when they get together. We could see some great hockey this year. :tup:

And.........

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
:fu: Arizona.

bruins2012

Postby TFlock » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:03 am

Leaf fan here.. Fuck those Bruins. How dare they fire their legendary coach and then start winning? Go Leafs Go
July "A" League team
Cris Cyborg
Anthony Pettis
Aleksandra Albu
Robbie Lawler
Jordan Johnson

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby J D » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:44 pm

TFlock wrote:Leaf fan here.. Fuck those Bruins. How dare they fire their legendary coach and then start winning? Go Leafs Go

I like you.
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D
The Axe Murderer

Accolades: 2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby willmma » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:13 pm

J D wrote:
TFlock wrote:Leaf fan here.. Fuck those Bruins. How dare they fire their legendary coach and then start winning? Go Leafs Go

I like you.

I second this
GSP > Anderson Silva (DD Bacon 8 )
DC > Jones (Smurf)

Mr Meow wrote:jones lost his title to common sense for fucks sake. perhaps the easiest foe to defeat.

Since Jon is clearly over his loss, so am I. sig is back
willmma
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:19 am

willmma wrote:
J D wrote:

I like you.

I second this

They look good.....the Bruins not the Leafs.

Turns out Don and Cam made the right decision. I hope the Leafs make the playoffs and we somehow play each other. :tup:

And is anyone going to beat me this year in the Linker fantasy hockey league?

:P

bruins2012

Postby exsanguinator » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:17 am

bruins2012 wrote:
willmma wrote:
J D wrote:

I like you.

I second this

Turns out Don and Cam made the right decision. I hope the Leafs make the playoffs and we somehow play each other. :tup:

Yes. This guy.
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
exsanguinator

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:08 am

exsanguinator wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
willmma wrote:
J D wrote:
I like you.

I second this

Yes. This guy.

bruins2012

Postby exsanguinator » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:41 am

Fantasy hockey is fucking stupid. In first place for the whole damn season and it all falls apart as soon as the playoffs start.

The only thing that gives me solace is that in a couple weeks Caps fans are going to be feeling the same way.
exsanguinator

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:14 am

exsanguinator wrote:Fantasy hockey is fucking stupid. In first place for the whole damn season and it all falls apart as soon as the playoffs start.

The only thing that gives me solace is that in a couple weeks Caps fans are going to be feeling the same way.

Fantasy hockey is glorious. I will be champ again!

bruins2012

Postby BestWayKilla » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:24 am

bruins2012 wrote:
exsanguinator wrote:Fantasy hockey is fucking stupid. In first place for the whole damn season and it all falls apart as soon as the playoffs start.

Don't count your chickens just yet, son. I didn't drop off this year, and we've still got 4 days until our game is decided :P
THE ONE, LASCIVIOUS

ImageImage

mikalianenkomedov wrote:ball gargling faggots that are faggoty and gargle balls.

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:14 am

BestWayKilla wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:

Don't count your chickens just yet, son. I didn't drop off this year, and we've still got 4 days until our game is decided :P

Haha, I k ow saw the scores.....my team better get its ass in gear!!

bruins2012

Postby willmma » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:47 am

Glad to see the Bruins right that ship.
The Bruins are 0-9-0 vs Leafs, Sens and Islanders!
GSP > Anderson Silva (DD Bacon 8 )
DC > Jones (Smurf)

Mr Meow wrote:jones lost his title to common sense for fucks sake. perhaps the easiest foe to defeat.

Since Jon is clearly over his loss, so am I. sig is back
willmma
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

PreviousNext