Open spots for Fantasy Draft!!!!

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Open spots for Fantasy Draft!!!!

Postby PainDog » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:31 am

I don't understand Fantasy Sports, if you could send me the PM explaining it I might be able to participate.

I'm rather busy though and might not be able to invest the time required to do adequate research to have appropriately educated picks.

"His enemies are not demons,
but human beings like himself.
He doesn’t wish them personal harm.
Nor does he rejoice in victory.
How could he rejoice in victory
and delight in the slaughter of men?"

-Lao Tzu

"Khabib Time"

"Canelo Time"
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby TaeKwonDolt » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:38 pm

PainDog wrote:I don't understand Fantasy Sports, if you could send me the PM explaining it I might be able to participate.

I'm rather busy though and might not be able to invest the time required to do adequate research to have appropriately educated picks.

I do find that you'll do much better if you put in the time, but aside from that even if you don't you can still do some very basic research of records and matchups to draft good fighters. I've had a bad run the past couple of months because of real life stuff (moving, new job, etc) but the only real commitment is making sure you're available to pick your guys for the draft. After that you just sit back and watch. 8)
TKD's Harambe Hit Squad

Spoiler:
Jimi Manuwa, Marc Diakiese, Rafael Natal, Demian Maia, Thomas Almeida
TaeKwonDolt
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor

Postby abcd » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:27 pm

Im interested in joining .what do i do
Right here
Right here
The hardest hitting one forty five pounder
The real hardest hitting one forty fiver
Right here
This guy tee kay ohs people
When i knock people out they dont fucking move
abcd
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby PainDog » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:13 am

TaeKwonDolt wrote:
PainDog wrote:I don't understand Fantasy Sports, if you could send me the PM explaining it I might be able to participate.

I do find that you'll do much better if you put in the time, but aside from that even if you don't you can still do some very basic research of records and matchups to draft good fighters. I've had a bad run the past couple of months because of real life stuff (moving, new job, etc) but the only real commitment is making sure you're available to pick your guys for the draft. After that you just sit back and watch. 8)

I'm involved now, with some help from Pbells

"His enemies are not demons,
but human beings like himself.
He doesn’t wish them personal harm.
Nor does he rejoice in victory.
How could he rejoice in victory
and delight in the slaughter of men?"

-Lao Tzu

"Khabib Time"

"Canelo Time"
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby philphan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:56 pm

PainDog wrote:
TaeKwonDolt wrote:

I'm involved now, with some help from Pbells

Welcome buddy. :tup:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
July fighters- Robert Whittaker, Volkan Oezdemir, Kelvin Gastelum, Aljamain Sterling, Demian Maia
300-0 sig bet record
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby PBells » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Two spots left in case anyone else was still considering!
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby philphan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:04 am

PBells wrote:Two spots left in case anyone else was still considering!

Let me throw out some names of possibilities.
I'll start with the guy I love to forget.
Dave :mrgreen:
Shaka is a fun linker who could jump in.
Ker if she comes around again.
Axemell
MMAFan if he isn't already in a league over at Sherdogshit
KARHU-III
DreadLobster
Verne
Numbers
DanyeWest
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
July fighters- Robert Whittaker, Volkan Oezdemir, Kelvin Gastelum, Aljamain Sterling, Demian Maia
300-0 sig bet record
philphan

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby TaeKwonDolt » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:09 am

So what's the deal for next month? Did we get some signups and am I stuck in Cunt league again placing 4th behind the wizard of fantasy from left field (Pain Dog) or do I move up despite relegation because of the recruitment?
TKD's Harambe Hit Squad

Spoiler:
TaeKwonDolt
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Postby PBells » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:12 am

TaeKwonDolt wrote:So what's the deal for next month? Did we get some signups and am I stuck in Cunt league again placing 4th behind the wizard of fantasy from left field (Pain Dog) or do I move up despite relegation because of the recruitment?

April's draft starts on Wednesday, and with Shuck taking a break and me kicking Raptor and Spiderman out, everyone (except dipset) is moving up to B. Four other people will be starting in C League so we'll have 28 players in total. :tup:

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby The Smurf » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:29 am

PBells wrote:
TaeKwonDolt wrote:So what's the deal for next month? Did we get some signups and am I stuck in Cunt league again placing 4th behind the wizard of fantasy from left field (Pain Dog) or do I move up despite relegation because of the recruitment?

April's draft starts on Wednesday, and with Shuck taking a break and me kicking Raptor and Spiderman out, everyone (except dipset) is moving up to B. Four other people will be starting in C League so we'll have 28 players in total. :tup:

Am I in B league then,now...??

wwwwooohhhhoooo
The Smurf

Postby TaeKwonDolt » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:12 am

PBells wrote:

TKD's Harambe Hit Squad

Spoiler:
TaeKwonDolt
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Postby PBells » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:40 am

April's threads are up and the draft has begun. For anyone still considering joining, there are two spots open in C League and you can jump in and pick from the leftovers after the draft has ended. :nerd:

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Previous