Never forget dah bums who doubted

A place for meaningless, repeated or just plain stupid posts

Re: Never forget dah bums who doubted

Postby RedCrayolaCholo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Shuck wrote:Cholo Logic 101:
-Conor ducks fighting yet his favorite fighters are ducking half the roster & nowhere to be found :-?

How does this negate the fact that a third fight between the TWO, should occur, considering record wise they are 1 and 1? So McDuck isn't running from a third fight with Nate? He just wants a payday from Floyd right? Fat Bald isn't helping McDuck avoid that trilogy? I mean, whatever, but don't milk his dick when he ran from defending belts, and running from this trilogy. I won't believe your alternative facts fuck wad.

Shuck wrote: Everyone of Conor's win was a fix, shows footage of Poirier KO to prove his point :-?

I never actually called all of his fights fixed, dumb ass. I said they were asterisk wins, meaning there's stories behind them that question his talent/skill. The Porier fight looks suspect, as well as Mendes, Aldo, and now even Alvarez....all of whom have been short with less reach. I would call it cherry picking, but, if the UFC is feeding you the right comp, so that they can blow up bigger, that's the house betting the house and winning. You stupid fuck.

Shuck wrote: Screams "but Nate won the 1st fight, never forget" yet nobody denies it :-?

Well, if you didn't jerk McDuck's cock all over yourself so much, you wouldn't have to be reminded of the blaring stain that is NATE MUTHA FUCKIN DIAZ!

Shuck wrote: Preaches how Nate is the money fight$$ while Nate tweets he's on Vaca till Conor gets back :-?

Nate is the money fight, how is that not true? He's so fuckin scared he will lose in a trilogy fight, that the SCOTTSMAN, is going to boxing for a big payday. Your speculation about McDuck fighting GSP, TWood, Aldo again, is fuckin window dressing for the fact that he, the UFC, and the rest of the machine that feeds off that clown, were going to lose money. The boy is so protected, you'd think his manager was Al Haymon.

Don't stop believiiiiiiiiin....bitch.
Darklord wrote:McGregor is a proper C*NT.
RedCrayolaCholo
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Shuck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:22 pm

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:
Shuck wrote:Cholo Logic 101:
-Conor ducks fighting yet his favorite fighters are ducking half the roster & nowhere to be found :-?

How does this negate the fact that a third fight between the TWO, should occur, considering record wise they are 1 and 1? So McDuck isn't running from a third fight with Nate? He just wants a payday from Floyd right? Fat Bald isn't helping McDuck avoid that trilogy? I mean, whatever, but don't milk his dick when he ran from defending belts, and running from this trilogy. I won't believe your alternative facts fuck wad.

Shuck wrote: Everyone of Conor's win was a fix, shows footage of Poirier KO to prove his point :-?

I never actually called all of his fights fixed, dumb ass. I said they were asterisk wins, meaning there's stories behind them that question his talent/skill. The Porier fight looks suspect, as well as Mendes, Aldo, and now even Alvarez....all of whom have been short with less reach. I would call it cherry picking, but, if the UFC is feeding you the right comp, so that they can blow up bigger, that's the house betting the house and winning. You stupid fuck.

Shuck wrote: Screams "but Nate won the 1st fight, never forget" yet nobody denies it :-?

Well, if you didn't jerk McDuck's cock all over yourself so much, you wouldn't have to be reminded of the blaring stain that is NATE MUTHA FUCKIN DIAZ!

Shuck wrote: Preaches how Nate is the money fight$$ while Nate tweets he's on Vaca till Conor gets back :-?

Nate is the money fight, how is that not true? He's so fuckin scared he will lose in a trilogy fight, that the SCOTTSMAN, is going to boxing for a big payday. Your speculation about McDuck fighting GSP, TWood, Aldo again, is fuckin window dressing for the fact that he, the UFC, and the rest of the machine that feeds off that clown, were going to lose money. The boy is so protected, you'd think his manager was Al Haymon.

Don't stop believiiiiiiiiin....bitch.

CholoLogic 101 of Smokn Dah Cock:
-99.9% of CholoBoys posts are either calling Conor a Duck or Gargling Dee-iaz Nuts :-?

find that Dustin Poirier ******** Zapruder shoulder KO footage *************** you broke down for us yet? :-?
TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"

Spoiler:
COWBOY / NBK / MONSOON - 4LIFE - :hand:

~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby RedCrayolaCholo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:49 pm

Shuck wrote:

2:30min mark "when they talk about finishing you in the 2nd rd"... day predict deez tingz

Guess Santa does exist Eddie..
Spoiler:
Image :fu: I'm bored :kiss:

Who's milkin' who's dick now? You started this thread cock smoker.
RedCrayolaCholo
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Shuck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:
Shuck wrote:

2:30min mark "when they talk about finishing you in the 2nd rd"... day predict deez tingz

Guess Santa does exist Eddie..
Spoiler:
Image :fu: I'm bored :kiss:

Who's milkin' who's dick now? You started this thread cock smoker.

If it wasn't for my threads you wouldn't be a Red Belt.. You would be an Orange named Choloooo.. oh wait :-?
TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"

Spoiler:

Shuck
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:54 pm

maybe you should take a moment out of suckn deee-iaz nuts & tank me :kiss: ?

tell us more about the petition signed to keep you here cholo.. so much hespect for you, how can we repay you for all you bring to linker?!?

Spoiler:

Shuck
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby RedCrayolaCholo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Shuck wrote:maybe you should take a moment out of suckn deee-iaz nuts & tank me :kiss: ?

tell us more about the petition signed to keep you here cholo.. so much hespect for you, how can we repay you for all you bring to linker?!?

Thank you for what? I was a redbelt before you decided to show your ass Shook. I'm here for the balance. You run your mouth to much and sound like an idiot when you do.
RedCrayolaCholo
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:25 pm

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:
Shuck wrote:maybe you should take a moment out of suckn deee-iaz nuts & tank me :kiss: ?

Thank you for what? I was a redbelt before you decided to show your ass Shook. I'm here for the balance. You run your mouth to much and sound like an idiot when you do.

God forbid there is a Conor/Diaz trilogy because some members will never recover after their great white redheaded hero gets choked out again.
A-OKAYUSA!

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:43 pm

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:

The only thing you balance is deee-iaz nuts on your forehead :thunder:

Gotta admit, you have mastered it tho cholo :tup:

Spoiler:

Shuck
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby Killgore2025 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:20 pm

I dont know how CholoTat does it all the time. The moron makes me bored to quick, cuz its always the same shit...

But fucking
Spoiler:
I said buttfuck
hilarious and I am glad he does. You cant hand Cuck enough shovels fast enough. Thanks scrap pack, you make him bare-able. The scrap pack and Cuck should have a dedicated thread in the "anything goes" section, this shits never gonna end. Scrap pack enjoys it too much and Cuck isnt smart enough to ever quit. Thanks fam, always a pleasure on here.
Killgore2025
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby Shuck » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:41 pm

Killgore2025 wrote:I dont know how CholoTat does it all the time. The moron makes me bored to quick, cuz its always the same shit...

But fucking
Spoiler:
I said buttfuck
hilarious and I am glad he does. You cant hand Cuck enough shovels fast enough. Thanks scrap pack, you make him bare-able. The scrap pack and Cuck should have a dedicated thread in the "anything goes" section, this shits never gonna end. Scrap pack enjoys it too much and Cuck isnt smart enough to ever quit. Thanks fam, always a pleasure on here.

I thought you gave up TriggyWhore :-( ... Ohh you were just bored, ahh, as long as your not giving up :tup:

Spoiler:

Shuck
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby stvgabriel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:40 am

Mr Meow wrote:
No but in all seriousness mr sir. sir mr sir sir. mr sir sir sir mr sir. I would favor him over Eubanks Jr. GGG is for sure on the way out though I agree there, he is 35 and mother nature shall catch up (in my opinion his past 3 fights have shown it has already caught up some)

Since you guys are on the topic of Eastern European boxers. What do you think of Vasyl Lomachenko?

"In the end things will have to be as they are and always have been: the great things are left to the great, the abysses to the profound, tenderness and thrills to the sensitive, and to sum it up in a few words, everything extraordinary to the extraordinary. "
stvgabriel
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor

Postby 1098765432 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 am

Mr Meow wrote:
1098765432 wrote:
ebickmeyer wrote:
Shuck wrote:Eddie did fight god awful but wouldn't have made a difference, he couldn't take Conor down when he tried & on the feet it was only a matter of time.. Its a reocurring theme, they don't know what happened in there, they need to realize that maybe just maybe it has to do w/what Conor dictates his opponents to do, not vice versa..

He only gave one half hearted try. On the feet the complexion could have changed if Eddie had success with grappling McGregor.

^Plus what meow said. He needed a lot more kicks to stay on the outside during the striking exchanges.

It is what it is though.

Eddie didnt have a chance to grapple he was on his ass in the first minute.
From the second the fight starts Conor dictates the range and pace landing a combo. Eddie never has a chance for anything but some leg kicks. Watching it again there is nothing Eddie could do better really he tries everything in the book and nothing works besides a few leg kicks and a couple decent punches in the exchanges.
Conors range is just to good for Eddie and he does not have an advantage anywhere!
Even when Eddie had Conor tied up pushing him against the cage you can tell Conor is in total control of the fight.

They are called low kicks. Every kick is with your leg :tup:

Throwing a low kick with no setup against Connor for Eddie was a horrid idea. Eddie's kicking range was right at Connors boxing range. Meaning he could eat the low kick and reply with punches without an issue

However a high kick (headkick) would mean Connor would have to block it with his guard or move out of the way. Either way preventing an immediate counter with Connor's boxing

:tup:

Like I said Eddie tried everything go watch it he does indeed throw high kicks, circling and mixing in takedowns and it doesnt do a thing. Conors range and timing is just on point.Its a pick your poison fight for Eddie and he just doesnt have anything on Conor.
Hes not the guy to beat the notorious one
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby RedCrayolaCholo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:47 am

Shuck wrote:
Killgore2025 wrote:I dont know how CholoTat does it all the time. The moron makes me bored to quick, cuz its always the same shit...

But fucking
Spoiler:
I said buttfuck

I thought you gave up TriggyWhore :-( ... Ohh you were just bored, ahh, as long as your not giving up :tup:

See? You like to play the bully, but, you ain't. You're a short-sighted dumbass. If anything, without us you wouldn't be able to complete your word vomit quota. You need us. We like watching you meltdown on a large platform like this. Go ahead, make yourself look stupid. You're not objective at all when it comes to McDuck and that's why I come to roast your wannbe ass.
RedCrayolaCholo
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:11 am

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:
Shuck wrote:

But fucking
Spoiler:
I said buttfuck

See? You like to play the bully, but, you ain't. You're a short-sighted dumbass. If anything, without us you wouldn't be able to complete your word vomit quota. You need us. We like watching you meltdown on a large platform like this. Go ahead, make yourself look stupid. You're not objective at all when it comes to McDuck and that's why I come to roast your wannbe ass.

Spoiler:
A-OKAYUSA!

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:54 am

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:
Shuck wrote:

But fucking
Spoiler:
I said buttfuck

:lol: needs to team up at every opportunity yet Im the one playing bullying, right cholo boyyyy.. got decepti tooling you at every corner hyping you up, tell us more about how you are roasting me, plz.

Cholo Logic 101 cont:
-Tells you he won an argument because you got banned for bullying him :-?
-Tells you he's in your head yet he creates a new thread just about you :-?
-Tells you that you care so much about your Account & Belt status, yet you offer an Account Bet :-?
-Tells you that you offered a hoe ass bet yet he gets on his knees begging to reduce the terms, yet you keep your :-?
-Keeps telling you again how he's the big bad winner yet he Lost his Account & is now named CholoBoy :-?

Tell us more Cholo, everyone hespect you boy :-(

Spoiler:

Shuck
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext