Unless we are governed by God....we shall be ruled by tyrants - Willam Penn

Beastmeng
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2016 Bum Linker of the Year

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:31 pm

Beastmeng wrote:

Who was the guy in the black hat with the crazy dude, dem eyes.
A-thletic Explosions
Francis Ngannou, Henry Cejudo, Eddie Alvarez, Glover Teixeira, Carlos Condit
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Beastmeng » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:14 am

^^^The guy in the black hat was either with the guy on the mic or he was just hanging around/protecting the guy. You hear him tell the demon not to grab the mic at the beginning of the confrontation. Then it appears the guy in the black hat says "say it again" and then there's some strange demon like voice. Could have been the recording or audio slipping up I don't know. This didn't appear like it was set up or acted out. If so that demon possessed man was the best actor I ever seen. kinda creepy he was standing all sideways and his hands down at his sides in a pathetic way while he was speaking very forcefully and directly. Not normal at all

What's even crazier for me is that I watched the movie "The Rite" a few days ago. Then as I was sifting through some street preaching stumbled up on this video. I recall in the movie demons having the knowledge of the unknown which matches up to this guy claiming he knew the street preachers family members. It would have been interesting to see the holy man ask what him if he knows his grandma's name.

It's no coincidence that God showed me this video just a couple days after watching the movie The Rite. It may sound silly to other people but I know better.

Beastmeng
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby Coffin » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:11 am

Cardinal George Pell is currently facing the Australian High Commision answering questions of covering up multiple cases of child rape.

Unfortunately Cardinal Pell had a bad case of the sniffles and claimed he could not leave Rome and face the victims.
So Tim Minchin wrote a song and all proceeds are helping with the costs of some of the surviving victims going to Rome.

I don't think the RCC is necessarily an evil religion though they have a long history of committing heinous acts.
Covering up child abuse deserves a prison sentence no matter what your self proclaimed importance is.

Joe Rogan: "Karo is wide open! " Mike Goldberg: "Diaz smells the opening. "

hawdrigoh wrote:Dong exposed himself to us today and I think I speak for everyone when I say I didn't mind it at all.

burtonboarder wrote:Are you asking what an Atheist believes in? The same things as you, real things, minus gullible superstitions.

ButterScotch talking dirty: "I expected a quick 30 second finish. Very impressive to restrain himself from unloading on the guy."
Coffin
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Coffin » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:32 am

It is OK to cover up child abuse and lie, as long as you believe the Jesus dies for your sins and that you repent you get a spot in heaven.

But for the children victims that did not believe in this particular god and committed suicide, let to torment continue for eternity.

Joe Rogan: "Karo is wide open! " Mike Goldberg: "Diaz smells the opening. "

hawdrigoh wrote:Dong exposed himself to us today and I think I speak for everyone when I say I didn't mind it at all.

burtonboarder wrote:Are you asking what an Atheist believes in? The same things as you, real things, minus gullible superstitions.

ButterScotch talking dirty: "I expected a quick 30 second finish. Very impressive to restrain himself from unloading on the guy."
Coffin
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:09 pm

Beastmeng wrote:^^^The guy in the black hat was either with the guy on the mic or he was just hanging around/protecting the guy. You hear him tell the demon not to grab the mic at the beginning of the confrontation. Then it appears the guy in the black hat says "say it again" and then there's some strange demon like voice. Could have been the recording or audio slipping up I don't know. This didn't appear like it was set up or acted out. If so that demon possessed man was the best actor I ever seen. kinda creepy he was standing all sideways and his hands down at his sides in a pathetic way while he was speaking very forcefully and directly. Not normal at all

What's even crazier for me is that I watched the movie "The Rite" a few days ago. Then as I was sifting through some street preaching stumbled up on this video. I recall in the movie demons having the knowledge of the unknown which matches up to this guy claiming he knew the street preachers family members. It would have been interesting to see the holy man ask what him if he knows his grandma's name.

It's no coincidence that God showed me this video just a couple days after watching the movie The Rite. It may sound silly to other people but I know better.

I went and watched some more preacher videos like this and there was guy outside of a Catholic Church and some guy in his boxer shorts come out of no where runs across the street and beats up the preacher, blood was everywhere. The dude was cursing and then ran off.
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby estonian » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:24 am

Beastmeng wrote:^^^The guy in the black hat was either with the guy on the mic or he was just hanging around/protecting the guy. You hear him tell the demon not to grab the mic at the beginning of the confrontation. Then it appears the guy in the black hat says "say it again" and then there's some strange demon like voice. Could have been the recording or audio slipping up I don't know. This didn't appear like it was set up or acted out. If so that demon possessed man was the best actor I ever seen. kinda creepy he was standing all sideways and his hands down at his sides in a pathetic way while he was speaking very forcefully and directly. Not normal at all

:lol:
Former, two time Lightweight Sig Betting champ
Sig bet record 9-3-1
Belt bet record 4-2
estonian
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Beastmeng » Mon May 02, 2016 4:19 pm

604warrior wrote:

:lol:

Europe is well into its post Christian era. The muslims are now invading your land because you are no longer under God's protection. Your leaders/people are so blind that they are inviting the enemy in. Spiritual warfare is real. It will be interesting to see what your country looks like 10-15 years from now.

Ephesians 6:12 'For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places'.

Beastmeng
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon May 02, 2016 5:12 pm

Barbarians under the guise of religion are invading but everyone is too scared to admit it, if you separate the religion that's what you see but people are too scared to admit it. The CIA is funding these mercenaries, they create the problem then swoop in and profit off the war all the while we pretend that it's just religious differences.
A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Postby bwawm » Mon May 02, 2016 5:41 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:

I went and watched some more preacher videos like this and there was guy outside of a Catholic Church and some guy in his boxer shorts come out of no where runs across the street and beats up the preacher, blood was everywhere. The dude was cursing and then ran off.

sheeeeeyit wheres your link at cutty???
bwawm
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon May 02, 2016 5:50 pm

bwawm wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

A-thletic Explosions
DeceptaCon

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:35 am

All hail Wotan.
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:50 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby DanyeWest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:57 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
bwawm wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

I'll be honest i was expecting some like parnoral activity-esque shit when you said some guy in boxer ran up, but i think that may have actually been better. Was he the guy that the preacher was conversing with prior to getting jumped, or was that just some random guy?
ImageImage
DanyeWest
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (3x)

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:33 am

christians explain your god now

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bobbielively
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt