Official NHL Discussion Thread

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Re: Official NHL Discussion Thread

Postby exsanguinator » Thu May 11, 2017 5:41 pm

smashville and ottawa
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
exsanguinator

Postby bruins2012 » Sat May 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Is Ottawa going to the finals??

:shock:
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby exsanguinator » Sun May 14, 2017 12:37 am

bruins2012 wrote:Is Ottawa going to the finals??

Yes. Yes they are.
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
exsanguinator

Postby BestWayKilla » Sun May 14, 2017 1:05 am

exsanguinator wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Is Ottawa going to the finals??

Yes. Yes they are.

It appears the question on the minds of the NBC marketing department with regards to the Finals is "How low can we go?" :lol:
THE ONE, LASCIVIOUS

ImageImage

mikalianenkomedov wrote:ball gargling faggots that are faggoty and gargle balls.

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Postby KOdestruction » Wed May 17, 2017 1:41 am

How about Nashville getting two disallowed goals in like 15 seconds :lol: Pretty sure both of em were the correct call but man, I can't imagine how angry Preds fans woulda been had they lost tonight.
"When i have sex, I'm always thinkin 'bout the pavement so i can avoid premature ejaculation"
KOdestruction

☺

Accolades: Survivor

Postby willmma » Wed May 17, 2017 11:18 am

KOdestruction wrote:How about Nashville getting two disallowed goals in like 15 seconds :lol: Pretty sure both of em were the correct call but man, I can't imagine how angry Preds fans woulda been had they lost tonight.

that was funny, I had it on mute and looked away for a minute then looked back and thought, they're still replaying that disallowed goal!?

Then I noticed. It was pretty blatant.

Nashville realizes that Gibson is the Ducks weak point and they are just running into him. It's kind of ridiculous and the league should clamp down IMO.

Spoiler:
Don't they realize I have the Ducks to win :evil:
GSP > Anderson Silva (DD Bacon 8 )
Mr Meow wrote:jones lost his title to common sense for fucks sake. perhaps the easiest foe to defeat.

willmma
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby KOdestruction » Wed May 17, 2017 2:40 pm

willmma wrote:
KOdestruction wrote:How about Nashville getting two disallowed goals in like 15 seconds :lol: Pretty sure both of em were the correct call but man, I can't imagine how angry Preds fans woulda been had they lost tonight.

that was funny, I had it on mute and looked away for a minute then looked back and thought, they're still replaying that disallowed goal!?

Then I noticed. It was pretty blatant.

Nashville realizes that Gibson is the Ducks weak point and they are just running into him. It's kind of ridiculous and the league should clamp down IMO.

Spoiler:
Don't they realize I have the Ducks to win :evil:

It's kind of insane how many Goalie Interference calls have gone the way of the Ducks this post-season. Those guys are incredibly lucky.
"When i have sex, I'm always thinkin 'bout the pavement so i can avoid premature ejaculation"
KOdestruction

☺

Accolades: Survivor

Postby willmma » Wed May 17, 2017 8:58 pm

The jays got 6 runs scored against them in the first inning before getting their first out.

And now the Ottawa butt-munchers are leading 4-0 after the first.

BAD DAY! :evil: :x :x

EDIT--
Ha ha those Ottawa Suckers just lost their shut out
Mr Meow wrote:jones lost his title to common sense for fucks sake. perhaps the easiest foe to defeat.

willmma
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby willmma » Fri May 19, 2017 9:44 am

Nice OT goal by PK Subban yesterday to give the ducks the win. :mrgreen:

willmma
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby willmma » Mon May 22, 2017 2:59 am

WTF!? am I the only one watching the playoffs. I thought I'd come here and see comments about the 7-0 blow out the Ottawa Suckers suffered today. :hand1:

willmma
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby exsanguinator » Mon May 22, 2017 3:54 pm

willmma wrote:WTF!? am I the only one watching the playoffs. I thought I'd come here and see comments about the 7-0 blow out the Ottawa Suckers suffered today. :hand1:

I don't want to talk about it.
exsanguinator

Postby bruins2012 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:53 pm

exsanguinator wrote:
willmma wrote:WTF!? am I the only one watching the playoffs. I thought I'd come here and see comments about the 7-0 blow out the Ottawa Suckers suffered today. :hand1:

Just waiting for the finals to start. Can't wait to see Pittsburgh and Nashville go at it. :tup:
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby BestWayKilla » Mon May 22, 2017 10:56 pm

bruins2012 wrote:
exsanguinator wrote:

Just waiting for the finals to start. Can't wait to see Pittsburgh and Nashville go at it. :tup:

God willing, we at least won't be subjected to another two weeks of Ottawa Senators hockey.

Oh look, Bieksa's throwing a hissy fit. And he's gone. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy :lol:
THE ONE, LASCIVIOUS

ImageImage

mikalianenkomedov wrote:ball gargling faggots that are faggoty and gargle balls.

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Postby exsanguinator » Mon May 22, 2017 11:01 pm

And Smashville goes to the Finals! FUCK YOU ANAHEIM!
exsanguinator

Previous