Posting images not working lately

Suggestions, Comments, Complaints, and Questions

Posting images not working lately

Postby yoseph » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:44 am

Wtf happened over the last couple weeks? I usually search an image on google, view the image, and copy paste the url into the [img[/img tag. Recently its not letting me. Did they change some code? Is there a new trick? I want to post some sarcastic and smartass images and gifs but its not allowing me. Please help!
Shaka on Cain Valasquez:
Shaka Zulu wrote: This nigga don't speak Spanish hell he needs an interpreter just to order some Taco Bell.
...
If I was Dana I would've made Werdum be your interpreter for your in octagon loser speech.

July 2017 A league:
Valentina Shevchenko :-( replaced by James Mulheron
Justin Gaethje
Volkan Oezdemir
Paul Felder
Fabricio Werdum

3-6 in sigbets
User avatar
yoseph
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3148
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm
Location: 209
Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Posting images not working lately

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:37 am

yoseph wrote:Wtf happened over the last couple weeks? I usually search an image on google, view the image, and copy paste the url into the [img[/img tag. Recently its not letting me. Did they change some code? Is there a new trick? I want to post some sarcastic and smartass images and gifs but its not allowing me. Please help!



there is a limitation in the pixels... there should be a msg popping up, in red, explaining u why u cant post it..


check this. youtube.com/aijasidjasndjasnda

u press: gif, before 'youtube.com/aijasidjasndjasnda)


and u 'll get redirected to some page in which u can create any gif u like from that video(up to one hour long, for up to 10secs gif)

u are welcome.
Former Openweight Linker 'Royce' Give away Champion of the World

Image

User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Re: Posting images not working lately

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:44 am

Image
Former Openweight Linker 'Royce' Give away Champion of the World

Image

User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Re: Posting images not working lately

Postby yoseph » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:16 pm

Nah its not the pixel size. Ive posted plenty of gifs and imgs, but over the last couple weeks my usual method does not work. I visot linker almost exclusively on my phone so i need to see if desktops have made the same changes..

Normally i search a video or image on google or follow the website link to find what im looking for. After finding an image i like, i hold down on the picture and tap "view image". This brings the image up in a new tab all by itself. Normally i could copy that url and paste it into the (img]image.expample[/img) and the .gif or .jpg will show as an image if its under our 400x400? Pixel limit.

(i know it has the [brackets] on both sides)

Lately when i try to "view the image" the url is different and sometimes sends me to the origin website or a special page of theirs. This is especially true with any gif from "giphy". I cant find the right url to link fron anywhere and its pissing me off :x

Thats for your help fragsmurfrilla. I need to play with that youtube gif conversion thing you showed in the other thread. Thats really cool you were able to show sections that are not normally giffed
Shaka on Cain Valasquez:
Shaka Zulu wrote: This nigga don't speak Spanish hell he needs an interpreter just to order some Taco Bell.
...
If I was Dana I would've made Werdum be your interpreter for your in octagon loser speech.

July 2017 A league:
Valentina Shevchenko :-( replaced by James Mulheron
Justin Gaethje
Volkan Oezdemir
Paul Felder
Fabricio Werdum

3-6 in sigbets
User avatar
yoseph
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3148
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm
Location: 209
Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Posting images not working lately

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:03 pm

yoseph wrote:Nah its not the pixel size. Ive posted plenty of gifs and imgs, but over the last couple weeks my usual method does not work. I visot linker almost exclusively on my phone so i need to see if desktops have made the same changes..

Normally i search a video or image on google or follow the website link to find what im looking for. After finding an image i like, i hold down on the picture and tap "view image". This brings the image up in a new tab all by itself. Normally i could copy that url and paste it into the (img]image.expample[/img) and the .gif or .jpg will show as an image if its under our 400x400? Pixel limit.

(i know it has the [brackets] on both sides)

Lately when i try to "view the image" the url is different and sometimes sends me to the origin website or a special page of theirs. This is especially true with any gif from "giphy". I cant find the right url to link fron anywhere and its pissing me off :x

Thats for your help fragsmurfrilla. I need to play with that youtube gif conversion thing you showed in the other thread. Thats really cool you were able to show sections that are not normally giffed




i think u need to right click on the gif image and press open in new tab.. then copy and paste the 'web address' of that thingie.
Former Openweight Linker 'Royce' Give away Champion of the World

Image

User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am