Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

P4P Panic MMA Wrestler

GSP
56%
Johny Riggs
No votes
Clay Guida
11%
Chad Mendes
No votes
Conor McGregor
33%

Total votes : 9

Re: Who is the best panic wrestler in the UFC?

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:29 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
Spoiler:
:fu:

Spoiler:

:lol:
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:45 am

If we're talkin "BEST", of the panic wrestlers, that immediately takes McDuck off the list and we know why.

I think Guida, Riggs, and Mendes are all the same, as in it's their backup plan.

That leaves us with Grease, S., I don't Pee in no cup. Was a master at nullifying everythimg with his panic wrestling. They even had to change the rules because of him.
"I saw it more as a co-conspired plan to push Shuck "The Bitchfied" to his breaking point. Thus solidifying my role as a hitman."

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby The Midnight Rider » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:54 am

What is it with this place and insulting Mcgregor?

Would it help if he apologized for being the greatest ever and he is not even over thirty? Maybe that is what is upsetting you people here. It is sad when a genius is not recognized as such in his own time. Very sad.
The Midnight Rider
White Belt
White Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:58 am

The Midnight Rider wrote:What is it with this place and insulting Mcgregor?

Would it help if he apologized for being the greatest ever and he is not even over thirty? Maybe that is what is upsetting you people here. It is sad when a genius is not recognized as such in his own time. Very sad.

Greatest ever...at what, I'm curious.
"I saw it more as a co-conspired plan to push Shuck "The Bitchfied" to his breaking point. Thus solidifying my role as a hitman."

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:04 am

reasontat2 wrote:

Spoiler:
A-lien Abductors Dome Crushers
Michael BisKing, Matt Brown, Anderson Silva, Sage Northcutt, Jorge Masvidal
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:25 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
hawdrigoh
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Postby The Midnight Rider » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:26 am

reasontat2 wrote:

Greatest fighter ever.
The Midnight Rider
White Belt
White Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:32 am

The Midnight Rider wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:

Greatest fighter ever.

Why, do you have this point of view and what facts do you have to support that he is indeed the Greatest Fighter EVER?

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby The Midnight Rider » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:43 am

reasontat2 wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:

Greatest fighter ever.

Why, do you have this point of view and what facts do you have to support that he is indeed the Greatest Fighter EVER?

Sure. Sure sure. Sure sure sure. Sure sure sure sure. Suuuure sure sure sure sure.

He is the only ufc fighter ever to hold two belts at once. The performances he had against Alvarez and Aldo were the two best ever.

He knocked out the ufc's most underrated fighter and champion

If not for the ref he would have knocked Floyd out in the next round

He sets records for pay per view sales on the regular.

He is bringing mixed martial arts to a segment of the population which would never know about it otherwise.

He knocked Paulie out in training and did not even brag about it. Here he was on the canvas afterwards :pointdown:

Spoiler:
The Midnight Rider
White Belt
White Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:46 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
A-lien Abductors Dome Crushers
Michael BisKing, Matt Brown, Anderson Silva, Sage Northcutt, Jorge Masvidal
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby The Midnight Rider » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:02 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:

Spoiler:

I do not...understand?
The Midnight Rider
White Belt
White Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Sure. Sure sure. Sure sure sure. Sure sure sure sure. Suuuure sure sure sure sure.

He is the only ufc fighter ever to hold two belts at once. The performances he had against Alvarez and Aldo were the two best ever.

He is bringing mixed martial arts to a segment of the population which would never know about it otherwise.

He knocked Paulie out in training and did not even brag about it. Here he was on the canvas afterwards :pointdown:

Spoiler:

Well with evidence like this, why don't we erect a golden statue to the man? I heard that THE ONLY reason he was able to accomplish any of this was that he made a deal with god and satan, to have Harambe's spirit transferred into his chest tattoo, making him a demigod, and ruler of middle earth, or at least vegas.

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby The Midnight Rider » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:14 pm

reasontat2 wrote:

Spoiler:

Well with evidence like this, why don't we erect a golden statue to the man? I heard that THE ONLY reason he was able to accomplish any of this was that he made a deal with god and satan, to have Harambe's spirit transferred into his chest tattoo, making him a demigod, and ruler of middle earth, or at least vegas.

The Midnight Rider
White Belt
White Belt

Postby PBells » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:50 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote:Its sad that's all you poor chaps talk about now. It was cool the first 100 times but now it just obsession with conor.

This is about the only active topic that is tangentially related to Conor but you're so triggered that you blow it up in your mind. This Monday's and (especially) Tuesday's words of the day (courtesy of Wordsmith) are so apt for this forum and MMA boards in general:

whataboutery

PRONUNCIATION:
(wat-uh-BAUT-uhr-ee)

MEANING:
noun: The practice of responding to an accusation by making a counter-accusation, real or imaginary, relevant or irrelevant.

ETYMOLOGY:
From the response “What about ...?” to a criticism. Earliest documented use: 1974.

:pointup: Almost a daily occurrence here!

mythomania

PRONUNCIATION:
(mith-uh-MAY-nee-uh)

MEANING:
noun: An abnormal tendency to exaggerate or lie.

ETYMOLOGY:
From Greek mythos (myth) + -mania (excessive enthusiasm or craze). Earliest documented use: 1909.

And like I've said before, the Conor-hate helps keep us from turning into Sherdog. They have an entire forum dedicated to him for crying out loud!!
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:15 pm

He knocked Paulie out in training and did not even brag about it. Here he was on the canvas afterwards
:pointdown:

Spoiler:

This has to be some kind of troll job. Seriously. Conor couldn't even put his hands up during that final round. His legs were gone and his punching power had diminished to pitter patter long before he was finished by floyd.

Paulie was out of shape and not in training condition. It was still impressive what Conor did to him I guess but Paulie looked completely gassed during the leaked sparring footage.

Oh and btw it was a pull down and not a ko or legitimate knock down.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 10-8 Ban Bet Record: 1-0

ebickmeyer's gym rats

Cody Garbrandt | Chase Sherman | Curtis Blaydes | Jingliang Li | Stephen Thompson

Spoiler:

ebickmeyer
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion

PreviousNext