Jon Jones' B sample tests positive

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Jon Jones' B sample tests positive

Postby reasontat2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:56 am

The Midnight Rider wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:
The Midnight Rider wrote:At least Jones did not get popped for the worst ped of all time. Marijuana.

Look at Pat Healy. Dude fights Jim Miller high as fuck and wins. Then fails a drug test. Has fought without pot since and has a losing record.

I understand your discontent, but, Jones' positive steroid test is another sign of his downward trajectory. While you may see marijuana (whispering*), is far more dangerous than steroids my good sir, then you would do well to read the literature, uh, I believe the NSAC is consisdring/or has taken the devil's cabbage off of the list.

Weed is the most dangerous substance ever. Ronny Reagan told me that and he was an honest man

Michael Phelps went from an average collegiate swimmer to an Olympic champion only because of Marijuana. Melvin Guillard was on a big win streak in the ufc when he was toking before the fights. After he got caught and could not do it anymore, his career went to hell. Same with Tyson Griffin!!

Then I would concur. Well played sir. I do think they should add ibuprofren to the list as well. It reduces inflammation, making fighters undamageable since there can be no swelling. Plus, no inflamation, means less bulk and virtually making fighters so fast, they are essentially comparable to a human version of the Dodge Exorcist engine.
"I saw it more as a co-conspired plan to push Shuck "The Bitchfied" to his breaking point. Thus solidifying my role as a hitman."

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby BeastMode209 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:22 pm

I fucking knew it :lol:

By "knew" it, I'm not talking about Jon Jones.

I'm talking about a new thread with the words "B-Sample" in the home page.

Predictable.

I'm baked and started drinking whiskey at 7am.

Stoner/drunk thought....

Couldn't a TON of our shit be lumped into a just a few threads?

Maybe one of the mods could do a mock thread that takes a couple post from several different threads.

:cig:

On Topic.

Fuck Bones :skullhappy: :fu:

P.S He's still the greatest of all time :lol:
B-League Promotion Team
Roy Nelson, Donald Cerrone, Derrick Lewis, Josh Burkman
Signature Bet Record 16(1)-23
-HW- Dana White/Hunt -LHW- Jones -MW- Spider -WW- Diaz//MMFB -LW- Diaz//Cerrone -FW-Notorious//SageNC -BW- Bruce Leeroy//Ronda Rousey -FW- Benavidaz
BeastMode209
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Taekwondo_Dood » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:32 pm

Time to test sample C
SigBets 3-1
Fav Fighters. Royce, Liddell, Machida, J-Lau, Ken-Flo, Bj penn, Mayhem, Werdum, and A. Silva

irishmike357 wrote:Now look at the standing power strikes. GSP landed about 13 and Diaz landed about 10. WORST BEATDOWN EVER!
Taekwondo_Dood
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby anton14 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Jones still the GOAT

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
anton14
Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion
Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion

Accolades: July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor (2017 Round 2)

Postby thenoje » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:54 pm

He'd be a good addition to Rizin
"I don’t like the fights where I came, saw and conquered my opponent by knockout leaving him no chances. Actually the fights I like more are those where my adversary fights back. I like to rumble, to feel my opponent, just like that old dog fight."

- Igor Vovchanchyn
thenoje
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:03 pm

thenoje wrote:He'd be a good addition to Rizin

Yes yes yes. Do it. Yes Yes Yes.

Dammit sir I love where your head is at. Sir mr sir :tup:

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-27 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: September team: Magomedsharipov, Edilov, Wilkinson, Mccccccmaaaan
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby jblaze » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:47 pm

reasontat2 wrote:
The Midnight Rider wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:
The Midnight Rider wrote:At least Jones did not get popped for the worst ped of all time. Marijuana.

Look at Pat Healy. Dude fights Jim Miller high as fuck and wins. Then fails a drug test. Has fought without pot since and has a losing record.

I understand your discontent, but, Jones' positive steroid test is another sign of his downward trajectory. While you may see marijuana (whispering*), is far more dangerous than steroids my good sir, then you would do well to read the literature, uh, I believe the NSAC is consisdring/or has taken the devil's cabbage off of the list.

Weed is the most dangerous substance ever. Ronny Reagan told me that and he was an honest man

Michael Phelps went from an average collegiate swimmer to an Olympic champion only because of Marijuana. Melvin Guillard was on a big win streak in the ufc when he was toking before the fights. After he got caught and could not do it anymore, his career went to hell. Same with Tyson Griffin!!

Then I would concur. Well played sir. I do think they should add ibuprofren to the list as well. It reduces inflammation, making fighters undamageable since there can be no swelling. Plus, no inflamation, means less bulk and virtually making fighters so fast, they are essentially comparable to a human version of the Dodge Exorcist engine.

I used to take Ibuprofen every day there are natural anti inflammatory substances that don't put holes in your stomach lining. Even though you guys are trolling marijuana can help some fighters and hurt others. Marijuana is good for inflammation and muscle aches. Allot of people never fully relax so their bodies don't recover.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby tsarlaider » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Jones could have been the Goat

I still enjoyed how he molested DC tho

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby reasontat2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Jones sample b posi....

"I saw it more as a co-conspired plan to push Shuck "The Bitchfied" to his breaking point. Thus solidifying my role as a hitman."

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Taekwondo_Dood » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:32 pm

And Stew!
SigBets 3-1
Fav Fighters. Royce, Liddell, Machida, J-Lau, Ken-Flo, Bj penn, Mayhem, Werdum, and A. Silva

irishmike357 wrote:Now look at the standing power strikes. GSP landed about 13 and Diaz landed about 10. WORST BEATDOWN EVER!
Taekwondo_Dood
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
thenoje wrote:He'd be a good addition to Rizin

Yes yes yes. Do it. Yes Yes Yes.

Dammit sir I love where your head is at. Sir mr sir :tup:

Might as well if he's facing a 4-5 year ban. His career is basically over.

What a bum.

:butthurt:
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby PBells » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:54 pm

He can always go the RJJ way and get Russian citizenship to keep fighting
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Cornbread Mafia » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Jones still making history.....First fighter to be stripped of three titles.
Getting stoned everyday like Jesus did
Cornbread Mafia
Linker's Pharmacist

Accolades: Former US Champ

Postby TheMadTitan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:18 pm

PBells wrote:He can always go the RJJ way and get Russian citizenship to keep fighting

I'm sure he's tied up in a hefty contract with money tied up, but if he gets 4 years suspension, he might wanna consider cutting his losses here in the states and relocating to another country and draw international talent overseas. I don't know exactly how it works, i'm sure it varies with each fighter contract. I'm sure the UFC has him by the balls in more ways than one to where it would be more beneficial to stay state side.

Stay state side....say 5 times fast LOL
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

To live and Die by the Sword
TheMadTitan
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby mmafan559 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Join http://www.tinychat.com/mmalinker on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 2700 likes on Sherdog.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
mmafan559

PreviousNext