What do you do when not watching MMA

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: What do you do when not watching MMA

Postby philphan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 pm

PBells wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
PBells wrote:I work a second job nights and weekends because I 1) like money, and 2) have nothing better to do. :P

I make sure my Saturday night shifts end before 10, tho :idea:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

:lol:
Farley dancing as a Chippendale is the singe best skit in SNL history. I fucking laugh every time I see it. Good for you Bells.
Nothing wrong with making some extra cash. :cash: :moneybag: :tup:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
October Fighters-Fabricio Werdum, Darren Till, Beneil Dariush, John Lineker, Neiman Gracie
300-0 sig bet record
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:41 pm

philphan wrote:
PBells wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
PBells wrote:I work a second job nights and weekends because I 1) like money, and 2) have nothing better to do. :P

I make sure my Saturday night shifts end before 10, tho :idea:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

:lol:
Farley dancing as a Chippendale is the singe best skit in SNL history. I fucking laugh every time I see it. Good for you Bells.
Nothing wrong with making some extra cash. :cash: :moneybag: :tup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
B-ankmen
Tony Ferguson, Mark Godbeer, Demian Maia, Francisco Trinaldo, Pat Curran
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby dipset52 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:26 pm

I jerk off a lot

Real shit
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby philphan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:54 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:If aliens ever come to take GSP home and they ask for an ambassador on behalf of linker I think it's a given that we send Phil.
Guy is the face of this site.

I am a stay at home dad but I try and make money in the side.
I have two little girls, 3 and 2, so they are my world.
Moved to a farm in Saskatchewan so I could hunt off of my porch and farm all I need.
Right now I'm building a hydroponic grow shed, ebb and flow and trickle down draining, so I can grow fruits and veggies and stuff.
Yeah, fruits and veggies, ahem, nothing to see here NSA.
But i also do some first aid teaching, boxing, coach some baseball and football and generally try to keep myself from getting any fatter.
Recently put into motion the beginning of a boxing club so I'm just waiting to get me training done and I'm hopefully going to be training and maybe promoting down fighters.
Winter is coming so right now I'm out most of the day with axe and chainsaw building up the firewood pile and cutting down some trees to age for next year.
Thinking about building a hunting blind out of one of those rv type fans, can't remember what they're called, like a big ol van with a fold down bed and stuff in it.
Gonna set up a little camp and shoot spot so I can hunt the elk that go through my yard.
Good lookin out Phil, keep being the eptiome of linker.
You look like you're having a blast there man and I love seeing kids out there learning hands in and seeing what the world was instead of being told what it was.
If you liked that trip because of the fossils and such you should try and get to Calgary sometime.
It's in Alberta, I drive through every year on my way home and we stop to see the fossils and such.
They actually have a dinosaur provincial park that you can camp at and people are allowed to dig around.
I've found leaves and little fish fossils before and my brother found a tiny lizard once, super neat.
Really neat, you might like what they've got to offer, check out their site if you're into Dino's and fossils.
They have the tar sands where if you're not a little liberal bitch they actually are cool to see.

I think I know where to go on vacation next year. :tup:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
October Fighters-Fabricio Werdum, Darren Till, Beneil Dariush, John Lineker, Neiman Gracie
300-0 sig bet record
philphan

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:52 pm

philphan wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:If aliens ever come to take GSP home and they ask for an ambassador on behalf of linker I think it's a given that we send Phil.
Guy is the face of this site.

I am a stay at home dad but I try and make money in the side.
I have two little girls, 3 and 2, so they are my world.
Moved to a farm in Saskatchewan so I could hunt off of my porch and farm all I need.
Right now I'm building a hydroponic grow shed, ebb and flow and trickle down draining, so I can grow fruits and veggies and stuff.
Yeah, fruits and veggies, ahem, nothing to see here NSA.
But i also do some first aid teaching, boxing, coach some baseball and football and generally try to keep myself from getting any fatter.
Recently put into motion the beginning of a boxing club so I'm just waiting to get me training done and I'm hopefully going to be training and maybe promoting down fighters.
Winter is coming so right now I'm out most of the day with axe and chainsaw building up the firewood pile and cutting down some trees to age for next year.
Thinking about building a hunting blind out of one of those rv type fans, can't remember what they're called, like a big ol van with a fold down bed and stuff in it.
Gonna set up a little camp and shoot spot so I can hunt the elk that go through my yard.
Good lookin out Phil, keep being the eptiome of linker.
You look like you're having a blast there man and I love seeing kids out there learning hands in and seeing what the world was instead of being told what it was.
If you liked that trip because of the fossils and such you should try and get to Calgary sometime.
It's in Alberta, I drive through every year on my way home and we stop to see the fossils and such.
They actually have a dinosaur provincial park that you can camp at and people are allowed to dig around.
I've found leaves and little fish fossils before and my brother found a tiny lizard once, super neat.
Really neat, you might like what they've got to offer, check out their site if you're into Dino's and fossils.
They have the tar sands where if you're not a little liberal bitch they actually are cool to see.

I think I know where to go on vacation next year. :tup:

I think he's talking about Drumheller Phil. Amazing place, wierd geography and a massive display of skeletons that were swallowed by glaciers and deposited in the 'badlands' of Alberta. Also short driving distance to calgary, edmonton and the Rockies (that John Denver was full of shit!). Google Tyrell dinosaur museum and Drumheller valley, it's super dope on its own, if you or the kids are into Dino's its probably unforgettable. Every dinosaur you can name is there plus 8 of their cousins you didn't know about. Incredible place. Hoodoos to boot too bro!
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby SpeakEasy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:31 am

^yes indeed good sir, drumheller is also a great spot, the museum is there with the "worlds largest dinosaur".
Fuck if I can't remember is dinosaur park in drumheller?
I thought that the park in drumheller was called the midlands or badlands like you said.
I say Calgary regardless because it's all close enough.
And does Calgary not have a museum or is that the devils lettuce in me confusing the zoo?
Been over a year since I went back but am making the trip this December most likely.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby macand » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:11 am

philphan wrote:
macand wrote:
Bullgooseloony wrote:
macand wrote:Work, smoke weed and drink. Currently working on my 1964 Impala. Just got a new crate motor for it. The original engine finally took a shit on me.

What are you going to do with the original motor? Is it a 327? Those early 327s are pretty great. Worth more than some crate motors in some instances. Why you crate motor and no rebuild? :butthurt:

Im selling the original motor to my cousin. Its a 283 non SS and its been rebuilt twice already. I just figured its time for an upgrade. I was looking for an LS engine but to expensive for me. Im not really what you would a car guy but my brother is a mechanic and I have a few buddies who have shops so I just ask them what In should do. I get all my work done pretty cheap.

Very cool man. My wife loves old muscle cars. Post a couple of pictures when you have the time. :tup:

macand
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Survivor, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby tsarlaider » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:43 am

2.5 years ago i became a dad. And 1.50 year after that i became a dad for a second time.

At the same time i started a new brand of children clothing, targeting baby and junior ages up to 8 years old.There was a pre existing clothing business that my parents had so it was easy for me to pick up from there. The big difference is that until then we only made clothes for our own retail shops. I took it a step further and started selling B2B while our designing became much more modern/fresh. Right now we got over 100 B2B clients and we keep growing. The business is doing better than it has been for many many years.

Soooo my time is divided between working and spending time with my children. I havent been training much or travel these last 2 years. Hopefully when my little one grows a bit older i ll be able to get back on track with my daily training and also me and my wife we ll start doing more things for ourselves.

Watching MMA and talking about MMA here is probably the most fun i get these days :biggrin:

Peace :cig:

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby philphan » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:22 am

Kick ass man, looks great. :tup: 8)
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
300-0 sig bet record
philphan

Postby philphan » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:28 am

tsarlaider wrote:2.5 years ago i became a dad. And 1.50 year after that i became a dad for a second time.

At the same time i started a new brand of children clothing, targeting baby and junior ages up to 8 years old.There was a pre existing clothing business that my parents had so it was easy for me to pick up from there. The big difference is that until then we only made clothes for our own retail shops. I took it a step further and started selling B2B while our designing became much more modern/fresh. Right now we got over 100 B2B clients and we keep growing. The business is doing better than it has been for many many years.

Soooo my time is divided between working and spending time with my children. I havent been training much or travel these last 2 years. Hopefully when my little one grows a bit older i ll be able to get back on track with my daily training and also me and my wife we ll start doing more things for ourselves.

Watching MMA and talking about MMA here is probably the most fun i get these days :biggrin:

Having kids is a real trip sometimes man. It's like you get a whole new life to live again. A lot of the shit I think of to do with my boys are really just shit that I want to do. We went and played laser tag a couple weeks ago and I swear I was having more fun than any of those kids. :mrgreen: Sounds like you have a great business going also man, congrats. It's nice when you can enjoy how you make a living, it makes life much more fun.
Speaking of fun we are taking a field trip today to the Mystery Caves. My wife packed some snacks and sandwiches for my kids at school. My own boys and I have been there a couple of times and loved it. I hope no one wanders off. :holy sh*t: :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
300-0 sig bet record
philphan

Postby tsarlaider » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:07 am

philphan wrote:
tsarlaider wrote:2.5 years ago i became a dad. And 1.50 year after that i became a dad for a second time.

Having kids is a real trip sometimes man. It's like you get a whole new life to live again. A lot of the shit I think of to do with my boys are really just shit that I want to do. We went and played laser tag a couple weeks ago and I swear I was having more fun than any of those kids. :mrgreen: Sounds like you have a great business going also man, congrats. It's nice when you can enjoy how you make a living, it makes life much more fun.
Speaking of fun we are taking a field trip today to the Mystery Caves. My wife packed some snacks and sandwiches for my kids at school. My own boys and I have been there a couple of times and loved it. I hope no one wanders off. :holy sh*t: :mrgreen:

Whole new life indeed Phil. Its like getin a new purpose in life. The birth of my son also contributed in many ways to my decision to "rejuvenate" my business.

Have fun with your family trip buddy :beer:

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Previous