OFFICIAL: khabib war wagon!!

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: OFFICIAL: khabib war wagon!!

Postby slevin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:05 pm

ebickmeyer wrote:Yeah he's probably got this fight in the bag. Khabib likes to bum rush guys a bit and Barboza doesn't fight that well going backwards. Most importantly are the takedowns and Barboza is going to get pummeled. He does have good skills getting up off his back but he's dealing with a completely different animal than he's ever faced before. Even if he gets up he will get dragged down to hell again and again until he is exhausted.

Barboza's best hope is a hail mary shot that needs to be set up at the beginning of each round.

I am not trying to go against the grain of all your posts. I agree that Khabib will have his way with Edson, but I think if Edson can trust his tdd, and use his thunderous low kicks, and powerful check hooks he has a good chance against khabib. Will definitely need to maintain the center or he is fucked.

I think Khabib grappling is too dominant for this weight class, and the only fighters that will beat him are Tony and Conor.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
MMALinker August Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:13 pm

I really hope he doesn't get injured and figures out his weight cut. He's an absolute beast when he makes it to a fight
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:41 am

slevin wrote:
ebickmeyer wrote:Yeah he's probably got this fight in the bag. Khabib likes to bum rush guys a bit and Barboza doesn't fight that well going backwards. Most importantly are the takedowns and Barboza is going to get pummeled. He does have good skills getting up off his back but he's dealing with a completely different animal than he's ever faced before. Even if he gets up he will get dragged down to hell again and again until he is exhausted.

Barboza's best hope is a hail mary shot that needs to be set up at the beginning of each round.

I am not trying to go against the grain of all your posts. I agree that Khabib will have his way with Edson, but I think if Edson can trust his tdd, and use his thunderous low kicks, and powerful check hooks he has a good chance against khabib. Will definitely need to maintain the center or he is fucked.

I think Khabib grappling is too dominant for this weight class, and the only fighters that will beat him are Tony and Conor.

If Barboza can manage to get Khabib to backpedal a lot he might be able to land those kicks. I don't know about tdd when nobody other than a roided up Tibau could stop his shots consistently.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 10-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0

December Destroyers: Abdul-Razak Alhassan, Sean O'Malley, Abel Trujillo, Justin Willis, Jordan Mein
ebickmeyer
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:37 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:38 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:28 am

hawdrigoh wrote:

Gfycat Video - Click to Play
A-thletic Explosions
Francis Ngannou, Henry Cejudo, Eddie Alvarez, Glover Teixeira, Carlos Condit
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby philphan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:46 pm

Spoiler:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
December Fighters-Kabib Nurmagomedov, Cynthia Calvillo, Ricardo Lamas, Abel Trujillo, Trevin Giles
300-0 sig bet record
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby PainDog » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

Khabib Time

:hand1:

Apparently his friend is being tortured

Bai-Ali Shaipov

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby PainDog » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:53 pm

He should use this as his walk out music and have belly dancers accompanying him 8)

Bai-Ali Shaipov

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Previous