***Major announcement concerning GSP and McGregor***

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

***Major announcement concerning GSP and McGregor***

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:11 pm

“We’ll have to talk about it, but I’m not sure if I compete, if I will go back at 185-pounds. I don’t think so. Of course in terms of weight, If I want to go back to compete at 185-pounds I will. Obviously eating — I did what I did, I learned from my mistakes — I don’t think it’s a good thing to do. Force myself to eat to gain muscle mass. I’ve always been against performance enhancing drugs and I [moved up to another weight division] the natural way. There is no easy way. I did it the hard way and it was to gain weight and maintain my muscle mass. It was very hard and it was not healthy. I think the body has a natural weight where you can perform and its best athletic ability and for me, the weight I am now is my perfect weight.” — Georges St-Pierre speaking to TSN.

It’s been known for a while now that only super fights interest GSP and Conor McGregor, and WME is set to announce that the two of them will square off against each other, regardless of what you hear from Dana White. Conor will not be fighting Turd, and GSP will not be fighting Whittaker. Their fight is set for the UFCs return to Canada in either Montreal or Toronto later this year.

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies. :tup:

:P
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: ***Major announcement concerning GSP and McGregor***

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Translation = now I have colitus and anal fishers.
A-thletic Explosions
Francis Ngannou, Henry Cejudo, Eddie Alvarez, Glover Teixeira, Carlos Condit
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:46 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Translation = now I have colitus and anal fishers.

St Pierre wrote:The aliens gave me anal crabs
EvilGorilla69+1
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby OuchThatDidntHurt » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Neither of those guys has to fight anymore. That fight might interest both of them. Either guy probably thinks he has a very good chance of beating the other and it would likely mean a big payday for both.

UFC can get one last shot at making :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: off of both of these guys.

I can see this fight possibly happening. If it doesn't, I wouldn't be surprised if both GSP and McGregor never fight in MMA again.
OuchThatDidntHurt
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:38 pm

OuchThatDidntHurt wrote:Neither of those guys has to fight anymore. That fight might interest both of them. Either guy probably thinks he has a very good chance of beating the other and it would likely mean a big payday for both.

UFC can get one last shot at making :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: off of both of these guys.

I can see this fight possibly happening. If it doesn't, I wouldn't be surprised if both GSP and McGregor never fight in MMA again.

GSP will only fight McGregor and McGregor will only fight GSP or Nate. The only guys who offer up a significant fan base to combine with McGregor’s enormous following.

There will be blood. GSP will smash Conor.

:P
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Iceman54 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:42 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Translation = any legit top 10 MW will humiliate me and I want no part of Bobby Knuckles

fixed
hawdrigoh wrote:Linker is the best site. Hands down. It doesn't need "a chance". Anyone that thinks otherwise can fuck right off.

PBells wrote:
AXEMELL wrote:Dave Mayhew ‏@Creamjack138 17 Jun 2015 View translation
MMALINKER? more like NGRFGTLINKER
Well in that case, fuck him, his wife, and his kid. :lol:
Iceman54
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion

Accolades: Hall of Famer, Master Detective, Former HW Champion
April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Please dont mess with our emotions Bruins.

The amount of butt hurt from the closet fans will make the site go down for good. It's all the poor lads have.
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:50 am

Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Iceman54 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Translation = any legit top 10 MW will humiliate me and I want no part of Bobby Knuckles

fixed
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:04 am

GSP is a legend. What has Bobby Knuckles done to warrant a fight against a fighter the caliber of GSP?

GSP vs Conor

:tup:

bruins2012

Postby Darklord » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:52 am

Only casuals would open their wallet for GSP vs Conor.
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote:Please dont mess with our emotions Bruins.

The amount of butt hurt from the closet fans will make the site go down for good. It's all the poor lads have.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e4/e40992fe ... 6954cc.jpg
A-thletic Explosions
Francis Ngannou, Henry Cejudo, Eddie Alvarez, Glover Teixeira, Carlos Condit
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:31 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:Please dont mess with our emotions Bruins.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e4/e40992fe ... 6954cc.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ViIYGOn.gif
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt