***Breaking news on GSP's butt hole***

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

***Breaking news on GSP's butt hole***

Postby JTuck34 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:28 pm

... it's blown out. By penises.

http://www.wordpress/bruinseatscocks/Vi ... 34589.com/

"One too many Jake Shields rendezvous at the Canadian homo night clubs it looks like." Said Dr. Steven Rochey, a prominent Canadian proctologist. "It's not my business what these fags do in their spare time, I'm just very glad we caught it early. It could have been much worse. Georges could have been permanently promoted to pitcher instead of catcher, which I understand he prefers."

Dr. Rochey has been the UFC proctologist since the healthcare inception that brought mma out of the stone age as pertaining to medical care. Affectionately named 'Dr. Piss-Butts' by Dana himself, Rochey has proven invaluable in a way that Dana never foresaw. He first became of use to the UFC when their main draw at the time, Brock Lesnar, came down with a butt hole issue himself. "Dr. Piss-Butts is the (expletive)" Dana stated, with a grin. "Everyone loves the guy. If he says no more dicks up the butt, im sure Georges will listen."

As far as if the lack of dicks may affect Georges' next performance in the octagon, White was a bit more reserved with his answer. "I know with guys like Yoel Romero lurking in the shadows at 185, Georges better protect that butt hole. His next dick could be his last. Listen, the guy has money. He is a (expletive) national treasure up there in Canada. Georges is the type of guy, he can do whatever he puts his mind to. Let's just say I'm not worried for Georges' future. I'll tell you that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, what you ass holes think? Too many penises or not nearly enough? Do people actually care about GSP anymore?
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

Re: ***Breaking news on GSP's butt hole***

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:09 am

Seems like a reputable source

Bruins is not going to be happy :lol:
Image Image

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:21 am

I heard the problem of blown out butt-hole first started when he looked Anderson Silva in the eye in 2010. The dicks just exacerbated the problem since then.
hawdrigoh
5th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby stvgabriel » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:26 am

hawdrigoh wrote:I heard the problem of blown out butt-hole first started when he looked Anderson Silva in the eye in 2010. The dicks just exacerbated the problem since then.

Yea, dicks exacerbate most problems....or so I’ve been told.

"In the end things will have to be as they are and always have been: the great things are left to the great, the abysses to the profound, tenderness and thrills to the sensitive, and to sum it up in a few words, everything extraordinary to the extraordinary. "
stvgabriel
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:37 am

stvgabriel wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:I heard the problem of blown out butt-hole first started when he looked Anderson Silva in the eye in 2010. The dicks just exacerbated the problem since then.

Yea, dicks exacerbate most problems....or so I’ve been told.

A buddy mentioned to me the other day that your source is reputable so I think we're good :tup:
hawdrigoh

Postby slevin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:57 am

Only fitting that Bruins' linker nemesis would hate GSP.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
MMALinker August Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:02 am

I don’t think it’s from any sort of anal intrusion. It’s mainly due to GSP being the current reigning and defending MW and WW champ and looking to be the FW and LW champ as well, when he faces off against McGoat at 170lbs.

What a legend.

The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

- Pillar Bruins2012

:P
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:09 am

Gfycat Video - Click to Play
hawdrigoh

Postby TheMadTitan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:01 am

So this what rock bottom looks like.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

To live and Die by the Sword
TheMadTitan
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby jblaze » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:13 am

You would think after the BJ Penn fight he would understand the importance of greasing up. In all seriousness gay or not he probably got this shit from taking IBPROFUN for inflammation then they gave him prescription antacids to take and he got ulcerative colitis. This is still just a ploy to fight Mcgregor.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:25 am

jblaze wrote:You would think after the BJ Penn fight he would understand the importance of greasing up. In all seriousness gay or not he probably got this shit from taking IBPROFUN for inflammation then they gave him prescription antacids to take and he got ulcerative colitis. This is still just a ploy to fight Mcgregor.

or from taking steroids. You know who else had butt cancer :pointdown:

A-thletic Explosions
Francis Ngannou, Henry Cejudo, Eddie Alvarez, Glover Teixeira, Carlos Condit
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:46 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
jblaze wrote:You would think after the BJ Penn fight he would understand the importance of greasing up. In all seriousness gay or not he probably got this shit from taking IBPROFUN for inflammation then they gave him prescription antacids to take and he got ulcerative colitis. This is still just a ploy to fight Mcgregor.

or from taking steroids. You know who else had butt cancer :pointdown:

Steroids. Nope. GSP has never failed and will never fail a PED test. I will put my account on the line. Pillars don’t abuse PEDs. We don’t need them since we are already Gods amongst men. :tup:

GSP vs McGregor in 2018.
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:49 am

bruins2012

Postby PBells » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:13 am

So is this "gonzo" journalism?
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:22 am

PBells wrote:So is this "gonzo" journalism?

At it’s finest. :tup:

:P

bruins2012

Next