Good pickup by the UFC

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Good pickup by the UFC

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:38 am

The UFC just signed some more promising talent to the lightheavyweight division.

Everyone prepare yourself.......for.......a good ol fashion Meow Eastern Block Prospect thread :twisted: :twisted: I know you all have missed it, its been too long right? :nerd: :nerd:

You know you love it you camelshitfuckers.

Spoiler:
I am sorry, please do not shout at me. I know my existence here is on thin ice.

His name is Magomed.

No surprise.....we have seen quite a few Magomeds lately. His full name is Magomed Ankalaev. He is 6'2 and 205. He trains with the controversial, but very good gym, Akhmat Fight Club. Just recently Werdum visited to train and share his knowledge. I hope Magomed picked up some of this

Anyways. Magomed is a very good fighter who appears to show a knack for winning fights and finishing the better opponents he has fought

He is currently 9-0 with 4 wins via knockout and 5 via UD. He is on a 3 fight KO streak. Beating good competition during this streak in fellow Akhmat Fight Club teammate Maxin Grisham (25-7) Wagner Prado (ex ufc fighter who has gone 4-1 since getting cut by the ufc) (12-3) and finally Celso Da Silva (13-7)

Magomed has a bread and butter Sambo based mma fight game. Very strong takedowns and takedown defense as well as donkey kong style ground and pound. Also very fast paced hooks from both hands on the feet. What really jizzes in the waffle of his opponent is the fact that he has very good stamina as well, and can keep up a good pace for awhile.

Magomeds biggest strength is his fight IQ in my opinion. He knows how to pace himself well and does a great job of mixing up his speed and rhythms during the fight. A lot of times this leads to landing punching combinations or a takedown from seemingly out of nowhere.

At only 25 and showing a lot of potential, ol Magomed sir mr sir is a fine addition to the Lightheavyweight division which is in need of young and new talent. He fits both bills.

Most recent fight :pointdown:

(notice how when he got the opponent to the ground he tried to knock him out cold and not lay on top of him like a slack jawwwwed faggggoT)

Keep an eye on this dude in his UFC debut. I suspect he will win. Very talented fellow he is.

I hope everyone who this offended (most people) can see it in there heart to forgive me and we can move in. I am sorry...ok??? Isn't that enough??
Image Image

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: Good pickup by the UFC

Postby PainDog » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:50 am

Looks good :hand1:
Bai-Ali Shaipov

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:56 am

posting to scout a meowzie prospect later on..

what is with the magomeds tho, have they run out of names in that region
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:00 am

Shuck wrote:posting to scout a meowzie prospect later on..

:lol: :lol: You should come watch ACB some weekend, at least 4-7 Kabib look a likes on every card. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
December Fighters-Kabib Nurmagomedov, Cynthia Calvillo, Ricardo Lamas, Abel Trujillo, Trevin Giles
300-0 sig bet record
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby PainDog » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:06 am

Magomed is the Northern Caucuses version of the name Mohamed.

https://www.behindthename.com/name/magomed

There are variations on the original Arabic names in other regions as well such as Mehmet which Mohamed in Turkish.
Bai-Ali Shaipov

“Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.”
Ali Ibn Taleb
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:08 am

PainDog wrote:

Magomed is the Northern Caucuses version of the name Mohamed.

https://www.behindthename.com/name/magomed

There are variations on the original Arabic names in other regions as well such as Mehmet which Mohamed in Turkish.

Ahh I see, religious culture, enlighten me you have :beer:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:18 am

If it wasn't for the vids you provide ID just assume that your making all these fighters up.

sharpinkovlov fought in zamibia this weekend and took danstoyaskov's interim title with the knockout. Sure winning the interim belt is an accomplishment but I don't think hes ready to fight the champ.

He was on a 6 fight win streak before his arrest and now that hes out Sheblinkovsky has been training at the magomedski gym lately, and we all know that's a camp of monsters. He came out of the gulag looking in better shape than ever AND he's now at the best gym. :shock: the unification bout will likely just be a tune up fight for the beloved dagestany champ because obviously momed megmadov is looming in the division and that's the fight we need to see.
:lol:

Thanks for keeping us all up to date man, I like these prospect threads. Good to know what's coming
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:28 am

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:If it wasn't for the vids you provide ID just assume that your making all these fighters up.

sharpinkovlov fought in zamibia this weekend and took danstoyaskov's interim title with the knockout. Sure winning the interim belt is an accomplishment but I don't think hes ready to fight the champ.

He was on a 6 fight win streak before his arrest and now that hes out Sheblinkovsky has been training at the magomedski gym lately, and we all know that's a camp of monsters. He came out of the gulag looking in better shape than ever AND he's now at the best gym. :shock: the unification bout will likely just be a tune up fight for the beloved dagestany champ because obviously momed megmadov is looming in the division and that's the fight we need to see.
:lol:

Thanks for keeping us all up to date man, I like these prospect threads. Good to know what's coming

:lol: :lol: :lol: You had me laughing at loud at work like a goof reading this :lol: You wiseass motherfucker you :cig:
Image Image

Officially 4-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:48 am

Ankalaev has an opponent and a date for his ufc debut set.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/12/leon-edwar ... 127-london

Paul Craig has some real good jiu jitsu. However his takedowns are shit and his striking is shit. This is a showcase matchup for Ankalaev for sure. UFC might see potential in him as I do.

Anakalev via 2nd round tko or ko then he has a shag with Craig's wife in the locker room after
Image Image

Mr Meow

Postby slevin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:38 am

I thought this was new thread, and was about Prachnio, being signed to the UFC!!!! We do not have wait a blue moon to see Prachnio fight anymore. Sucks we never got to see Prachnio vs Bigdash, but this will be better in the long run.

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
MMALinker August Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 pm

slevin wrote:I thought this was new thread, and was about Prachnio, being signed to the UFC!!!! We do not have wait a blue moon to see Prachnio fight anymore. Sucks we never got to see Prachnio vs Bigdash, but this will be better in the long run.

Damn that is a great fight! I had no idea the UFC signed him

Prachino is a beast.
Image Image

Mr Meow