the McGregor game plan

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:31 am

1098765432 wrote:So Conor via body shot ko!?!


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Right after Santa and the Easter Bunny play Mario party with the Flying Spaghetti monster. :tup:
Image

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
User avatar
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8331
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:34 am

I say Mcgregor retires on the stool between rounds 7 and 8. From frustration of not hitting Mayweather and Gayweather not falling for his clownsmanship. Then he cuts a press conference on how Mayweather was running from him and he is a big pussy and mma is better anyways and if it was a real fight gayweather would be dead and now he will convince Dana to give Alvarez the rematch in his first title defense in December and how he made so much money he will own the UFC soon and the fanboys will eat it up and say how clever he is and how right he was for quitting on the stool because mayweather is a pussy trying to avoid a fight brrrrrrooooooooooooooooo
Image

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
User avatar
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8331
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:41 am

Mr Meow wrote:I say Mcgregor retires on the stool between rounds 7 and 8. From frustration of not hitting Mayweather and Gayweather not falling for his clownsmanship. Then he cuts a press conference on how Mayweather was running from him and he is a big pussy and mma is better anyways and if it was a real fight gayweather would be dead and now he will convince Dana to give Alvarez the rematch in his first title defense in December and how he made so much money he will own the UFC soon and the fanboys will eat it up and say how clever he is and how right he was for quitting on the stool because mayweather is a pussy trying to avoid a fight brrrrrrooooooooooooooooo

Spoiler:
Image
B-ankmen
Tony Ferguson, Mark Godbeer, Demian Maia, Francisco Trinaldo, Pat Curran
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 12064
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:54 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:I say Mcgregor retires on the stool between rounds 7 and 8. From frustration of not hitting Mayweather and Gayweather not falling for his clownsmanship. Then he cuts a press conference on how Mayweather was running from him and he is a big pussy and mma is better anyways and if it was a real fight gayweather would be dead and now he will convince Dana to give Alvarez the rematch in his first title defense in December and how he made so much money he will own the UFC soon and the fanboys will eat it up and say how clever he is and how right he was for quitting on the stool because mayweather is a pussy trying to avoid a fight brrrrrrooooooooooooooooo

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image



Did I do that right?
Sig 0-1
Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4206
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby willmma » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Mr Meow wrote:I say Mcgregor retires on the stool between rounds 7 and 8. From frustration of not hitting Mayweather and Gayweather not falling for his clownsmanship. Then he cuts a press conference on how Mayweather was running from him and he is a big pussy and mma is better anyways and if it was a real fight gayweather would be dead and now he will convince Dana to give Alvarez the rematch in his first title defense in December and how he made so much money he will own the UFC soon and the fanboys will eat it up and say how clever he is and how right he was for quitting on the stool because mayweather is a pussy trying to avoid a fight brrrrrrooooooooooooooooo



Great speculation. Now had McGregor approached you with a $1000,000 say six months ago and said give me a plan that increases my chances.

Mr Meow himself, do you take them money and scour videos, analyse strengths and weaknesses. what do you come up with to improve his chances the most?

or do you say no to all that $$$
GSP > Anderson Silva (DD Bacon 8 )

Image
User avatar
willmma
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5717
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:02 pm

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:
willmma wrote:
RedCrayolaCholo wrote:Let's look at this. McDuck is not that fast. His whole style is based on timing and counter punching. Think Mayweather, but, like a wannabe busted ass version. His whole gameplan and almost throughout the whole conference, has been a hail mary scenario in which he thinks Floyd won't handle a solid left hand.

Can he even land a punch on a fighter who has made a living on shrinking the target by 50%?

Can he counter punch a faster fighter? Because let's face it, he hasn't faced an "athletic explosive" fighter since Brimmage and he was trash anyway.

Can he eliminate the holes in his game, in time for the fight?

Can he keep his composure, when Mayweather finds his rhythm, range, and timing?

I think McDuck's biggest issue, will be that he drops his right hand to throw the left, and he'll get caught with a left hook, or left liver shot. Aside from that, Nate is slow as fuck and was able to land a one two, straight up the middle. We don't even know if McDuck's power transfers to 10oz gloves, and at 154. Some of you are buying into this notion about Mayweather being old. Shit BHop fought up into his 50's. Mayweather was able to shut down Andre Berto, who is pretty fast to say the least. Listen to Berto on youtube break down what it's like to fight Mayweather.

The mma community has pumped everyone up to believe that McDuck is a god send. No, he is the sacrificial lamb. With Dana wearing the Zuffa boxing tee, it can only be speculated, that this is the next forray for Zuffa. This is the movie, The Great White Hype in real life. Mayweather may be echoing the sentiment of being an old man, but, believe me, it's for show. This man lives in the gym.

To believe he NEEDS, the money is just a way to create a false sense of necessity, and give McDuck a feeling of false hope. Floyd never needed this fight. He wanted this fight. Why? Because he's a smart man, and he only bets on sure things. Truth is McDuck needed Floyd. He called out Floyd for nearly two years. He wanted this payday. That's why he is so calm and smiling, cuz, really....its Floyd's world. All of it. The whole shit show.

I predict Floyd will knock McDuck out.

I predicted Ronda losing to Holm.
I predicted Nate beating McDuck the first fight.
I predicted Faydoor losing to Meathead.

This is going to be an epic fall from grace.







We all agree McGregor is getting smashed. You eloquently explained what we all already know.

So the question is, If Conor paid you lots of money to come up with the best game plan for this fight, what would it be?



That's hard to say honestly, because people have gone in there with all sorts of gameplans and watched it all fall apart. With him having very limited boxing experience, I don't think there is a game plan. The best boxers in the world have lost to him, and looked bad doing it. Just collect the check and go home.


Dan Hardy said it the best. Gay is use to certain timing of punches, angles, counter punches, etc. Conor should not come in to this boxing match like a normal boxer cuz Gay will eat that shit up. Conor needs to move and hit like hes still in MMA - all the other MMA shit.

Doing this he will be able to kinda sorta startle Gay and maybe catch him in the process.
Sig 0-1
Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4206
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:I say Mcgregor retires on the stool between rounds 7 and 8. From frustration of not hitting Mayweather and Gayweather not falling for his clownsmanship. Then he cuts a press conference on how Mayweather was running from him and he is a big pussy and mma is better anyways and if it was a real fight gayweather would be dead and now he will convince Dana to give Alvarez the rematch in his first title defense in December and how he made so much money he will own the UFC soon and the fanboys will eat it up and say how clever he is and how right he was for quitting on the stool because mayweather is a pussy trying to avoid a fight brrrrrrooooooooooooooooo

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image



Did I do that right?

Spoiler:
Image
B-ankmen
Tony Ferguson, Mark Godbeer, Demian Maia, Francisco Trinaldo, Pat Curran
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 12064
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:51 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:I say Mcgregor retires on the stool between rounds 7 and 8. From frustration of not hitting Mayweather and Gayweather not falling for his clownsmanship. Then he cuts a press conference on how Mayweather was running from him and he is a big pussy and mma is better anyways and if it was a real fight gayweather would be dead and now he will convince Dana to give Alvarez the rematch in his first title defense in December and how he made so much money he will own the UFC soon and the fanboys will eat it up and say how clever he is and how right he was for quitting on the stool because mayweather is a pussy trying to avoid a fight brrrrrrooooooooooooooooo

Spoiler:
Image


Brick I won't lie to ya

Sorry for offending ya

We are all jealous lets be honest. Any of us would love to make an assclown out of themselves onstage in a fight they are way out of their element in for several tens of millions of dollars :tup: :tup: :cig: :cig:
Image

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
User avatar
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8331
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:01 pm

willmma wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:I say Mcgregor retires on the stool between rounds 7 and 8. From frustration of not hitting Mayweather and Gayweather not falling for his clownsmanship. Then he cuts a press conference on how Mayweather was running from him and he is a big pussy and mma is better anyways and if it was a real fight gayweather would be dead and now he will convince Dana to give Alvarez the rematch in his first title defense in December and how he made so much money he will own the UFC soon and the fanboys will eat it up and say how clever he is and how right he was for quitting on the stool because mayweather is a pussy trying to avoid a fight brrrrrrooooooooooooooooo



Great speculation. Now had McGregor approached you with a $1000,000 say six months ago and said give me a plan that increases my chances.

Mr Meow himself, do you take them money and scour videos, analyse strengths and weaknesses. what do you come up with to improve his chances the most?

or do you say no to all that $$$


hmmmmmm good question sir mr sir

I for sure take the money to start off :lol: a million has a lovely ring to it

First I tell him to get real training partners. Not sparing with el retardo rrrrrrrrrrrtem and charlie "wheres my main event" ward. They suck. They are not good boxers

I would watch a fuck ton of Mayweathers fights and look for openings. Especially the Guerro fight (most recent southpaw fight for gayweather) and see what he did right and what he did wrong.

In terms of general advice I would say to conserve energy early on and look to counter the seldom amount of times Mayweather initiates. always counter with 2 or 3 punches because single shots are not gonna find him.

Aim for the chest with punches, aim over his shoulders with punches and hope to catch him clean where his head will be and not where it is currently at.

Always throw multiple punches
Ease into it but put the pressure on in the mid rounds.

switch up souhtpaw and orthodox and use more odd non boxing stances to throw him off.
Image

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
User avatar
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8331
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:46 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:I say Mcgregor retires on the stool between rounds 7 and 8. From frustration of not hitting Mayweather and Gayweather not falling for his clownsmanship. Then he cuts a press conference on how Mayweather was running from him and he is a big pussy and mma is better anyways and if it was a real fight gayweather would be dead and now he will convince Dana to give Alvarez the rematch in his first title defense in December and how he made so much money he will own the UFC soon and the fanboys will eat it up and say how clever he is and how right he was for quitting on the stool because mayweather is a pussy trying to avoid a fight brrrrrrooooooooooooooooo

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image



Did I do that right?

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Sig 0-1
Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4206
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby RedCrayolaCholo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:27 pm

If you watch boxing then you see McDuck has a style, very similar to Wladamir Klitschko, which was taught to him by Emanuel Steward. If it's been proven you can beat that style, then you can beat McDuck. The main thing for this fight to last is for McDuck not to throw that left and have his chin beyond his knee. If that happens, he risks losing equilibrium and getting KO'd. I think he's too cocky and arrogant to stick to a gameplan and he will get KO'd. A few ppl on here are buying into the hype. Don't worry, I'll log in after the fight to give you a.... "I fuckin told you", like I usually do when I call this shit.
Darklord wrote:McGregor is a proper C*NT.
RedCrayolaCholo
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:43 am
Location: Oak Cliff, Dallas, Tx (in that order)

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby willmma » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:31 pm

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:If you watch boxing then you see McDuck has a style, very similar to Wladamir Klitschko, which was taught to him by Emanuel Steward. If it's been proven you can beat that style, then you can beat McDuck. The main thing for this fight to last is for McDuck not to throw that left and have his chin beyond his knee. If that happens, he risks losing equilibrium and getting KO'd. I think he's too cocky and arrogant to stick to a gameplan and he will get KO'd. A few ppl on here are buying into the hype. Don't worry, I'll log in after the fight to give you a.... "I fuckin told you", like I usually do when I call this shit.



:holy sh*t: Who is buying into the hype!?
GSP > Anderson Silva (DD Bacon 8 )

Image
User avatar
willmma
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5717
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby PBells » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:33 pm

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:Don't worry, I'll log in after the fight to give you a.... "I fuckin told you", like I usually do when I call this shit.


Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 37162
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Dublin, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:35 pm

willmma wrote:
RedCrayolaCholo wrote:If you watch boxing then you see McDuck has a style, very similar to Wladamir Klitschko, which was taught to him by Emanuel Steward. If it's been proven you can beat that style, then you can beat McDuck. The main thing for this fight to last is for McDuck not to throw that left and have his chin beyond his knee. If that happens, he risks losing equilibrium and getting KO'd. I think he's too cocky and arrogant to stick to a gameplan and he will get KO'd. A few ppl on here are buying into the hype. Don't worry, I'll log in after the fight to give you a.... "I fuckin told you", like I usually do when I call this shit.



:holy sh*t: Who is buying into the hype!?



I am honestly happy people are not regurgitating the "this is the biggest fight in boxing history" narrative like the media is telling us. What an insult to bouts like Schmelling-Louis II, Hearns-Hagler, Gomez-Zarate, Ali-Frazier II, etc etc
Image

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
User avatar
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8331
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Shuck » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
willmma wrote:
RedCrayolaCholo wrote:If you watch boxing then you see McDuck has a style, very similar to Wladamir Klitschko, which was taught to him by Emanuel Steward. If it's been proven you can beat that style, then you can beat McDuck. The main thing for this fight to last is for McDuck not to throw that left and have his chin beyond his knee. If that happens, he risks losing equilibrium and getting KO'd. I think he's too cocky and arrogant to stick to a gameplan and he will get KO'd. A few ppl on here are buying into the hype. Don't worry, I'll log in after the fight to give you a.... "I fuckin told you", like I usually do when I call this shit.



:holy sh*t: Who is buying into the hype!?



I am honestly happy people are not regurgitating the "this is the biggest fight in boxing history" narrative like the media is telling us. What an insult to bouts like Schmelling-Louis II, Hearns-Hagler, Gomez-Zarate, Ali-Frazier II, etc etc


Believe you maybe reading too deep into it sir meow mix alot.. when they say biggest, believe they mean ppv buys, $$$, eyes watching, which it most likely will be.. everyone knows this is a circus event, nothing more nothing less, complete diff category when comparing it to actual great boxing matches that you listed
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Image
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
User avatar
Shuck
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5604
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy

PreviousNext