UFC has till Friday to resign Moose

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: UFC has till Friday to resign Moose

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Spiderman wrote:this is all dana whites motherfucking bald fucking scumbag ass fucking greedy ass cheating on his wife's ass fucking fault... piece of total shit...

Augusta save some for later

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:33 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Spiderman wrote:this is all dana whites motherfucking bald fucking scumbag ass fucking greedy ass cheating on his wife's ass fucking fault... piece of total shit...

ariel the mermaid hewani to the rescue... interviews Mousasi below.

^talking jumping up to 205 at Bellator, as well.
Former Openweight Linker 'Royce' Give away Champion of the World

EvilGorilla69+1
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Armdude » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:16 pm

mikalianenkomedov wrote:
mark7 wrote:
Whittaker has wins over Romero and Jacare. Bisping beat Luke when he was the number 1 ranked guy, fluke or not it happened and we have to deal with it. Romero beat jacare. Luke is 1-1 with bisping, beat jacare a really long time ago, and was the rightful champ before he lost the belt, so I don't see why he would drop lower than jacare.

Rockhold has gone 1-1 in the time Moose has gone 7-1.

Jacare has fought 4 of the guys on this list, lost to all of them, but also has a win over gegard. I don't see how that puts him under gegard. Gegard is 1-1 with jacare, the most recent fight he lost. He hasn't fought anyone above jacare, so I don't see how you can put him ahead of any one of those guys.

because he beat him in 2014. we're half way through 2017. Moose has gone 7-1 since then. Souza has gone 3-2. you're disregarding so much current activity because of something that happened 3 years ago.

Add USADA testing to equation. Nobody beats post-USADA Moose
Armdude
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby dipset52 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Moose vs rampage
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby mmafan559 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:37 pm

Join http://www.tinychat.com/mmalinker on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 2700 likes on Sherdog.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby yoseph » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:03 pm

dipset52 wrote:Moose vs rampage

And then slaughter king mo in an epic redemption ko
Shaka on Cain Valasquez:
Shaka Zulu wrote: This nigga don't speak Spanish hell he needs an interpreter just to order some Taco Bell.
If I was Dana I would've made Werdum be your interpreter for your in octagon loser speech.

July 2017 A league:
Valentina Shevchenko :-( replaced by James Mulheron
Justin Gaethje
Volkan Oezdemir
Paul Felder
Fabricio Werdum

3-6 in sigbets
yoseph
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:04 pm

Bellator is putting on a lot of kickboxing fights when they do overseas shows. They might have sweetened the pot by offering him that too. Middleweight title fight in mma, Kickboxing bout in Italy or where else they decide to go, then a Lightheavyweight title fight in mma if he wins the middleweight title.

Just speculating

Spoiler:
Sorry fellas, too much cat nip tonight

Spoiler:

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-27 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: July Team: Shevchenko, Hill, Blaydes, Makdessi, Rountree
Mr Meow
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby mmafan559 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Bellator is putting on a lot of kickboxing fights when they do overseas shows. They might have sweetened the pot by offering him that too. Middleweight title fight in mma, Kickboxing bout in Italy or where else they decide to go, then a Lightheavyweight title fight in mma if he wins the middleweight title.

Just speculating

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

jesus christ you're speculating

think of the orphans
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
mmafan559

Postby slevin » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:34 pm

It appears Mousasi resigned from the UFC afterall. 8)

Spoiler:
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

slevin
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby mmafan559 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:40 pm

why is he not referred to as the dreamcatcher?

lol who the fuck gave him that nickname
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.

mmafan559

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:43 pm

mmafan559 wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:Bellator is putting on a lot of kickboxing fights when they do overseas shows. They might have sweetened the pot by offering him that too. Middleweight title fight in mma, Kickboxing bout in Italy or where else they decide to go, then a Lightheavyweight title fight in mma if he wins the middleweight title.

Just speculating

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

think of the orphans

The Orphans from The Warrios?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-27 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: July Team: Shevchenko, Hill, Blaydes, Makdessi, Rountree
Mr Meow
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby mmafan559 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:44 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
mmafan559 wrote:

Just speculating

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

think of the orphans

The Orphans from The Warrios?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.

mmafan559

Postby tsarlaider » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:30 am

mark7 wrote:Let me be clear, I'm not trying to say i'm right or that any of you guys are wrong. I'm just actually trying to explain how i made my list, instead of claiming some shit and saying youre a fucking idiot if you dont agree.

You guys can rank however you want and thats cool, but if somebody calls a group of people a fuckin idiot for not agreeing with them, dont be surprised that people respond.

No bad blood here man. Debating and discussing our views on MMA is why we re all here. Everyone is making some valid points but its still kinda hypothetical situation so everyone has different points of view. Frag is a bad Gorila for using names but thats just Frag. He is always overenthusiastic and we love him for that.

For me it comes down to what Mikal said. Mousasi has gone 7-1 while Rockhold was 1-1 at the same period of time. That explains 100% why he is officialy No 4 MW in the rankings.

Rockhold was on a tear before he fought Bisping. Then he lost with his hands down and now no one knows where he stands mentaly and physicaly. On the other hand you can clearly see Moose steping up his game. He has 5 finishes in his last 7 wins and avenged a fluke loss to Uriah in a dominant fashion.

I personaly believe that Moose can beat anyone in the division. He has the technical skills and now he also has the aggressiveness and the momentum. I really hope smt changes and he stays on the UFC.

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby anton14 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:11 am

anton14 wrote:Won't ever be UFC champ. Guarantee it
"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
anton14
Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion
Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion

Accolades: July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor (2017 Round 2)

Postby tsarlaider » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:25 am

anton14 wrote:
anton14 wrote:Won't ever be UFC champ. Guarantee it

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

PreviousNext