UFC has till Friday to resign Moose

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: UFC has till Friday to resign Moose

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:24 am

tsarlaider wrote:
anton14 wrote:
anton14 wrote:Won't ever be UFC champ. Guarantee it

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Augusta save some for later

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby tron8 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:45 pm

Fuck your mother. :fu: :fu: Moose never die.
This is the 1 guy that wasn't afraid to fight when every MW was crying. He's MW's wet dream, and a real life gangster. How dare someone steal his PS4 years before it was built. War Bellator.

"Fuck your mother" and "Show me the money bitches" - Moose
tron8
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:03 pm

tron8 wrote:Image

Fuck your mother. :fu: :fu: Moose never die.
This is the 1 guy that wasn't afraid to fight when every MW was crying. He's MW's wet dream, and a real life gangster. How dare someone steal his PS4 years before it was built. War Bellator.

:lol:
August Fantasy Fix GP team
Marat Gafurov
Martin Bravo
Karl Reed
Jack Hermansson

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby pithikos » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:12 am

UFC used to buy whole organisations to get their talent if they had developed good fighters and couldnt sign them. Now they are letting the best fighters go. If Viacom keeps putting faith in Bellator in a few years they will be neck to neck or even surpass them.
War Moose.
ImageImage
pithikos
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:26 am

mark7 wrote:
mikalianenkomedov wrote:but the guys ahead of him on your list also haven't beaten moose?they've only really have wins over Souza. the rest of their wins are either comparatively equal or worse than Moose's W column

you're basing ALL of your "rankings" on a few guys (meaning Romero and Whittaker) having wins over Souza. that's literally it. the rest, it makes no sense to have them ahead of Moose. Souza is the only one out of all of them that has beaten Moose. Bisping does not have as many impressive wins as Moose, Rockhold just got KTFO'd by BISPING and hasn't fought anyone recently. and Jacare, he beat Moose during his impressive streak, has been 3-2 since then with his wins being against Boetsch, old ass Vitor, and Chris Camozzi.

you're not comparing records objectively tbh imo iah.

moose is top 5 active MW and easily top 5 all time. his record speaks for itself.

For MW, it has to start with the belt. Thats what i'm basing it off of. I'm not basing it off of jacare, he just happens to have fought most of the guys on the list. Whoever beats the champ has the biggest win. Silva lost the belt fair and square, Weidman lost the belt fair and square, and Rockhold lost the belt fair and square. If you beat the legitimate champ, which all of those guys were, than you should be ranked the highest. I should have put Bisping and Whittaker as 1A and 1B, would have made it look less opinionated and i see that now. Thats on me. As for the rest, I still see it my way.

mousasi beat weidman,Mark Hunt,...... at this point, I dont think I have to name many more names.. Jacare ...

I believe that he is a top 5 MW of all time..

My initial msg was a general msg... I wasnt reffering to you or any member in particular..

It's just amusing that people will try to discredit Mousasi, from all people.

he is on a 5 fight winning streak, with his last fight being against Weidman.

IMO its: Bisping,Whitaker,Mousasi,Romero,Rockhold.

Whitaker only, has a more impressive streak, but the dude has already almost more losses in his 4 years of fighting,

than Mous has had in the last 15 years.

Baldie is a piece of shit.
Former Openweight Linker 'Royce' Give away Champion of the World

EvilGorilla69+1
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:30 am

if u are a top 5 MW - top 10 LHW, for the last decade + u hold a victory over a top 10 HW = top 5 MW of all time.

easy thinking. doesnt matter if weidman was #1 for a year or two.. he is at #7 now.. Mousasi has been there in like forever.

+ rockhold hasnt fought in ages, so he shouldnt be in the rankings.. so my 'rankings' were wrong too.

rockhold is out

EvilGorilla69+1
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:34 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:if u are a top 5 MW - top 10 LHW, for the last decade + u hold a victory over a top 10 HW = top 5 MW of all time.

easy thinking. doesnt matter if weidman was #1 for a year or two.. he is at #7 now.. Mousasi has been there in like forever.

+ rockhold hasnt fought in ages, so he shouldnt be in the rankings.. so my 'rankings' were wrong too.

rockhold is out

rockhold ha been less active than Bisping.. . . . .. :lol:

EvilGorilla69+1
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:54 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:if u are a top 5 MW - top 10 LHW, for the last decade + u hold a victory over a top 10 HW = top 5 MW of all time.

rockhold is out

rockhold ha been less active than Bisping.. . . . .. :lol:

EvilGorilla69+1
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby anton14 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:37 pm

rockhold is out

Who cares what he did 10 years ago? It clearly didn't matter when he went 3-2 in the first two years of the UFC. Chris Weidman is his biggest win in yeeeeears.

easy thinking. if he wanted a title shot years ago he should have never got choked out by someone who is in the top 5 and have a terrible knockout loss against a can crusher. none of those things alone make you a top 5 MW and nothing indicates that he can currently beat a top 5 MW.

Moose left at the worst possible time in terms of establishing where is he really is in the top 5. He was on 5 fight win streak with a win over a former champion. He was easily on the road to the title. This was the most hype he has had in years in terms of more pay and an established ranking. Then he killed it.

He simply wanted easier fights. That's it. Can't feel bad for a guy who leaves an organization with better talent for another organization for an easier check. Don't think Moose really cares who he fights. He just wants the money. The simple fact that he will get most if not all of his money just by showing up to fight shows that he's just in it for the money. He wanted the easier route. Can't feel for the guy.

Moose will always be the guy that could of done way more, but he chose not to.
"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
anton14
Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion

Accolades: July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor (2017 Round 2)

Postby mikalianenkomedov » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:51 pm

^this fucking guy lmao
Formerly known as Mikal.

= = =
Twitter: @MikalMMA
= = =
ImageMOTHER RUSSIA MMA NEVER DIEImage
mikalianenkomedov
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby mikalianenkomedov » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:01 pm

anton14 wrote:Who cares what he did 10 years ago? It clearly didn't matter when he went 3-2 in the first two years of the UFC.

pls learn what "all time" means before discrediting references to the dudes history in the sport.

easy thinking. if he wanted a title shot years ago he should have never got choked out by someone who is in the top 5 and have a terrible knockout loss against a can crusher. none of those things alone make you a top 5 MW and nothing indicates that he can currently beat a top 5 MW.

i totally forgot that title shots were given to people only with legitimate top 5 wins. you know, like when michael bisping got a mw shot. or dan henderson. or the attempt at getting GSP a mw title shot. i'm sure that kind of fuckery played no factor in Mousasi's decision to go to Bellator. it was simply because he didn't think he could handle the top 5 despite numerous, numerous callouts and the UFC not delivering. unless you think the UFC did everything they could for him? :lol: :lol:

Moose left at the worst possible time in terms of establishing where is he really is in the top 5. He was on 5 fight win streak with a win over a former champion. He was easily on the road to the title. This was the most hype he has had in years in terms of more pay and an established ranking. Then he killed it.

he left at the best possible time in regards to his negotiation power. he did not "kill it" unless you're the type of person that thinks 1-1 Luke Rockhold and faux-Champion Michael Bisping are actually ranked higher than him. in which case, you're stupid as shit.

He simply wanted easier fights. That's it. Can't feel bad for a guy who leaves an organization with better talent for another organization for an easier check. Don't think Moose really cares who he fights. He just wants the money. The simple fact that he will get most if not all of his money just by showing up to fight shows that he's just in it for the money. He wanted the easier route. Can't feel for the guy.

who is asking you to feel bad for him? he left to go to a place that will guarantee his brand progresses and he gets respected fights within the organization. not skipped over for 59 year old dan henderson or "i haven't fought in 6 years so let's give me a title shot at a higher weight division" GSP and given $10k reebok checks.

it's a smart move because the UFC is a fucking circus. hence, ultimate fucking circus. fighters don't have an infinite amount of fight in them, why waste it sitting around hoping to not get skipped over? there's no way he hasn't built up enough of a record at MW to earn a title shot. have you SEEN what people have gotten title shots off of? this is the division where a win over Thales Leites still got you into the top 5.

Moose will always be the guy that people like to try and discredit for very little reason. to everyone else, he kicks ass and is a clear top 5 fighter.
Last edited by mikalianenkomedov on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Formerly known as Mikal.

= = =
= = =
mikalianenkomedov
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby anton14 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Can't beat facts breh

Literally had a title shot within reach and he chose not to take it.

Spoiler:
AGAIN

The only consistency Moose has is making bad decisions.

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
anton14

Accolades: July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor (2017 Round 2)

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:07 pm

anton14 wrote:

rockhold is out

Who cares what he did 10 years ago? It clearly didn't matter when he went 3-2 in the first two years of the UFC. Chris Weidman is his biggest win in yeeeeears.

The arguement was whether he is a top 5 MW of all time. That's why it's relevant if he was top 3-5, 10 years ago. Shouldnt this be fairly easy to understand and comprehend..?

Is the fact that he is a top 5 a clue to help u realise that he is a top 5?

Spoiler:

I do agree with what u are saying, that he was just about to have a crack at the belt.. But more deserving fighters got the chance for that.

The rightfull king - Bisping, reigns still. Hail to the king. Long live Michael the 69th, 'the Duck of Manchester'.

EvilGorilla69+1
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby mikalianenkomedov » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:08 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Is the fact that he is a top 5 a clue to help u realise that he is a top 5?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bisping goes 1-1 with Luke Rockhold - once getting his ass whooped , once getting a fluke win ,- split decision's Leites, and edges out a win vs old ass Dan Henderson, #1 ranking

mousasi goes 1-1 with Uirjah Hall - once being a fluke loss, the other whooping Hall's ass -, clearly UD's Leites (on the card he was supposed to fight Bisping but got replaced by Anderson Silva. #fairtreatment), and knocks old ass Dan Henderson out in round 1, not even top 5.
Last edited by mikalianenkomedov on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly known as Mikal.

= = =
= = =
mikalianenkomedov
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:14 pm

noone seems to mention it but the main reason for Mousasi not being so popular in the US, is,two fights.

1)Strikeforce bout against Jardine. (poor performance for Mousasi - many casuals saw him for the first time)

2)Latifi bout.. It's like come on.. Latifi, ffs... He had to take both of these bums out, within 4 minutes.

EvilGorilla69+1
Green Belt
Green Belt

PreviousNext