Page 1 of 2

I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:02 pm
by The Smurf
Imagine McGloat
Spoiler:
(cant believe i just made this shit up)
.. you get the picture?
Spoiler:
Image
... Ready..? alright.....



Imagine now that he just beat Alvarez and he is holding 2 belts simultaneously. What could his next move be? Go after the WW champ?... Or is there a greater reward somewhere down the line waiting for him? That if he beats Alvarez, of course.

Can you see where im going with this..?


Spoiler:
Image




Can you say with a straight face that Connor has no chance against this dude..?


Imagine the shit talk and the nutt huggery if that was to happen..


I say Connor is stupid for taking the Alvarez fight. He should have picked the other dude that I mentioned above.


Greater reward and kind of a less delusional attempt for greatness.


Thoughts?

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm
by PBells
Conor had to eat steaks and pasta every day to stay at 168, he'd have to eat a whole fucking cow every day to make the weight of the individual in the spoiler. :shock:

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:44 am
by The Smurf
PBells wrote:Conor had to eat steaks and pasta every day to stay at 168, he'd have to eat a whole fucking cow every day to make the weight of the individual in the spoiler. :shock:



just go in there weighing 175 or some shit.. still qualifies for MW

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:20 pm
by BrdrOkm69
Good MMA Discussion frag, I'm proud of you

Spoiler:
Image



But Conor would never move to MW. I think WW is too hard for him to compete, and Bisping's walk around weight is probably over 205lbs. I think had he beaten Nate the first time and fought GSP or Robbie or whoever and won, and still had that aura of invincibility, he could get the shot. But not anymore, and that's a good thing for him.

Imagine Conor fighting Romero, Jacare, Weidman, Rockhold, Moose, etc.? He would get murked 1000/1000 times.

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:48 pm
by TaeKwonDolt
BrdrOkm69 wrote:murked 1000/1000 times.


Image

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:36 pm
by Mr Meow
TaeKwonDolt wrote:
BrdrOkm69 wrote:murked 1000/1000 times.


Image


Wow, I am surprised in both of you. However BrdOkm69 even more so. Considering his vast knowledge of amateur wrestling which circumnavigates my knowledge of kickboxing kangaroos several times

Saying Bisping, romero, jacare, etc all beat connor is ludicrous. Mcgoat would destroy those fucks

Connor beat a prime Buvaisar Saitiev on 4 seperate occasions. Perhaps the best wrestler in modern history, who weighed much more than Connor, Connor pined two times in under 38 seconds. None of the 4 matches were competitive, try looking for them on youtube, i bet even though you cant find them they exist. trust me

Connor would maul romero and Jacare on the ground, he would pass there guard and strangle them like a python.

I think the way Connor handled himself on the ground against nate in the first right, and his gun ho attitude of following nate into his guard the second fight, would be enough to point you fucks in the right position. Luckily I am around to relay the historical facts of Connor's unheralded international amateur wrestling background. Connor hitting his world famous double leg on Bisping would be sweet, especially when he knocks him out with it

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:43 pm
by KingOfPancrase
Mr Meow wrote:
TaeKwonDolt wrote:
BrdrOkm69 wrote:murked 1000/1000 times.


Image


Wow, I am surprised in both of you. However BrdOkm69 even more so. Considering his vast knowledge of amateur wrestling which circumnavigates my knowledge of kickboxing kangaroos several times

Saying Bisping, romero, jacare, etc all beat connor is ludicrous. Mcgoat would destroy those fucks

Connor beat a prime Buvaisar Saitiev on 4 seperate occasions. Perhaps the best wrestler in modern history, who weighed much more than Connor, Connor pined two times in under 38 seconds. None of the 4 matches were competitive, try looking for them on youtube, i bet even though you cant find them they exist. trust me

Connor would maul romero and Jacare on the ground, he would pass there guard and strangle them like a python.

I think the way Connor handled himself on the ground against nate in the first right, and his gun ho attitude of following nate into his guard the second fight, would be enough to point you fucks in the right position. Luckily I am around to relay the historical facts of Connor's unheralded international amateur wrestling background. Connor hitting his world famous double leg on Bisping would be sweet, especially when he knocks him out with it


Wow. Now I have to come in and be disappointed in you too Meow. You simply did not describe the destruction McGOAT adequately. He wouldn't know Bisping, Jacare, and Romero out with a double leg.....he would obviously use his world famous, patented, flying triangle hurricanrana stone cold stunner to KO and submit all those fucks at the same time.

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:21 am
by Bullgooseloony
Bisping TKO round 1
Unless Conor has his running shoes on, round 2 in that case.

Cockhold via one armed guillotine while shamelessly cupping his balls.

Romero via Mandingo rape

Jacare via first round gator roll

Moose via whatever, if he feels like it

Kennedy via submission (smothering)

This is the gist of how my thread titled How Conor would wipe out 185 this is my list of how Conor beats all of these chumps! :mrgreen:

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:22 am
by The Smurf
not trying to debate that he will survive against any top 5. Just against Bisping. He needs to try to take advantage of this anomaly..

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:21 am
by DeceptaCon
Bullgooseloony wrote:Bisping TKO round 1
Unless Conor has his running shoes on, round 2 in that case.

Cockhold via one armed guillotine while shamelessly cupping his balls. :lol:

Romero via Mandingo rape

Jacare via first round gator roll

Moose via whatever, if he feels like it

Kennedy via submission (smothering)

This is the gist of how my thread titled How Conor would wipe out 185 this is my list of how Conor beats all of these chumps! :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This response is sig worthy

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:15 am
by The Smurf
mcgloat did it again/..

its time to fight bisping..

bisping will beat gsp - mcgoat and will lose his belt to nick.

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:17 am
by DeceptaCon
The Smurf wrote:mcgloat did it again/..

its time to fight bisping..

bisping will beat gsp - mcgoat and will lose his belt to nick.

Why are you leap frogging Woodley? While we are playing this game why couldn't Conor beat Woodley, take his belt and never defend it then beat Bisping and retire while never defending all 4 belts?

Spoiler:
Image

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:54 am
by The Smurf
DeceptaCon wrote:
The Smurf wrote:mcgloat did it again/..

its time to fight bisping..

bisping will beat gsp - mcgoat and will lose his belt to nick.

Why are you leap frogging Woodley? While we are playing this game why couldn't Conor beat Woodley, take his belt and never defend it then beat Bisping and retire while never defending all 4 belts?

Spoiler:
Image



I agree.. i just think that bisping is an easier opponent than woodley.

They weigh the same, more or less and Woodley carries is a better wrestler with probably harders punches.


First michael and then Woodley imo

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:07 pm
by DeceptaCon
The Smurf wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
The Smurf wrote:mcgloat did it again/..

its time to fight bisping..

bisping will beat gsp - mcgoat and will lose his belt to nick.

Why are you leap frogging Woodley? While we are playing this game why couldn't Conor beat Woodley, take his belt and never defend it then beat Bisping and retire while never defending all 4 belts?

Spoiler:
Image



I agree.. i just think that bisping is an easier opponent than woodley.

They weigh the same, more or less and Woodley carries is a better wrestler with probably harders punches.


First michael and then Woodley imo

Conor can't jump straight to the MW belt without first taking the WW belt.

Spoiler:
Image

Re: I just had the most horrendous thought.. .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:29 pm
by reasontat2
DeceptaCon wrote:While we are playing this game why couldn't Conor beat Woodley


Because TWood is too explosive, and athletic.