Oktagon 2010 (Petrosyan, Khem, Chahid, Dzhabar, Cosmo +more)

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Re: Oktagon 2010 (Petrosyan, Khem, Ghita, Dzhabar, Cosmo +more)

Postby meyer1244 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:30 pm

tottenham19 wrote:shall i say badass card???

Yes sir.

War Jabba!

I really like Ghita vs Karacs.
meyer1244
Mod Emeritus

Postby gigica1 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:28 am

nice...easy one for Ghita :) time to avenge Ciobanu's loss
gigica1
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby AlexisVilaMyHero » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:34 am

I really like Cosmo vs Shok and Dzhabar vs Armen. Wow, those should be amazing fights. 2010 will be the year I focus more on European kickboxing than on K-1 (though that doesn't mean I won't road trip out to wherever K-1 holds their tournament if they bring someone good to the states).
JelloShooter wrote:I have substantial proof to file a lawsuit against this website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0njRGpBcHlg
FREE AXELEGZ, AGUILAR207, L.N.D.O., IMMORTALTECHNIQUE92 AND TOTTENHAMZ19.
AlexisVilaMyHero
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Former Intercontinental Champ

Postby AlexisVilaMyHero » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 am

We're a little over a week away from the second It's Showtime card of 2010 and the first real blockbuster fight of the year. On March 13, It's Showtime comes from Milan with a strong card headlined by #1 fighter Giorgio Petrosyan v. Khem Sitsongpeenong. As we've said before, Khem provides a nice challenge for the unstoppable-looking Petrosyan, and this is a main event many are looking forward to.

In addition to this fight, It's Showtime has finalized the rest of the card, adding in a fight with K-1's Chahild Oulad El Hadj. Chahid will meet Thai fighter Sudsakorn sor Klinmee. For Chahid, this is a must win as his career has been on a massive slide in the past year. Once pegged as a potential breakout star of 2009, Chahid has gone 1-5 in his last 6, including a current 3 fight losing streak to Murat Direkci, Chris Ngimbi, and Hafid el Boustati. He desperately needs to turn it around and get back to winning here. His opponent, Sudsakorn, is a 23 year old traditional Thai fighter, whose biggest fight to date was a loss to Khem at Lumpinee Stadium last year. He'll bring a strong Muay Thai game to the table, and it will be interesting to see how he does in a featured bout.

The main card also includes Hesdy Gerges facing an opponent yet to be announced. Gerges comes in off his win over Ashwin Balrak last weekend and looks to continue building momentum before his May showdown with Badr Hari. Dmitry Shakuta defends his It's Showtime 77kg title against Cosmo Alexandre, who comes in off a pair of impressive tournament victories in 2009. Armen Petrosyan, brother to Giorgio, faces the man Giorgio defeated in his K-1 debut, Dzhabar Askerov. And Hicham Bettani faces Yavuz Kayabasi. The undercard includes an additional five fights featuring Wendell Roche and Orono vor Petchpoon among others.

Look for more from us next week in anticipation of this event.

Star-divide
MATCHMAKING OKTAGON PRESENT'S IT'S SHOWTIME MILAN, ITALY
MARCH 13, 2010

PART 1
Sergio Wielzen VS Matteo Luppi
Robert van Nimwegen VS Federico Pacini
Ali Cenik VS Bruno Franchi
Wendell Roche VS Luca Panto
Egon Racz VS Orono vor Petchpoon

PART 2
Yavuz Kayabasi VS Hicham Bettani
Dzhabar Askerov VS Armen Petrosyan
TBA VS Hesdy Gerges
Sudsakorn sor Klinmee vs Chahid Oulad el Hadj
It's Showtime World Title 77 max
Cosmo Alexandre VS Dmitri Shakuta
Khem Sitsonpeenong VS Giorgio Petrosyan

http://www.headkicklegend.com/2010/3/4/1357225/its-showtime-milan-card-finalized
JelloShooter wrote:I have substantial proof to file a lawsuit against this website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0njRGpBcHlg
FREE AXELEGZ, AGUILAR207, L.N.D.O., IMMORTALTECHNIQUE92 AND TOTTENHAMZ19.
AlexisVilaMyHero
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Former Intercontinental Champ

Re: Oktagon 2010 (Petrosyan, Khem, Chahid, Dzhabar, Cosmo +more)

Postby meyer1244 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Some dude posted weigh in on k-1 Fans

meyer1244
Mod Emeritus

Postby meyer1244 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Armen won on points, Only result out there right now.

Jabba :(
meyer1244
Mod Emeritus

Postby BestWayKilla » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:53 am

Will enjoy catching the highlights, thanks T.
ImageImage

"You! You will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born! You're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm, and safe....and wet! I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed! You're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain....like a RAINBOW!" ~ Scrotus, Korgoth of Barbaria

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Postby kushfight » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:31 am

Chahid and Jabba continue their losing streaks. Hesdy ended his winning streak along with losing tons of momentum against a severe underdog in Bruce Guidon. On the bright side I'm happy to see Cosmo winning. I am also very interested in seeing the Kem vs Petro fight.
RIP KYOK
kushfight
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby BestWayKilla » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:18 pm

tottenham19 wrote:Just watched Giorgio vs. Khem:

Khem looked good early, but eventually got outboxed, then outclassed. It was a fun, technical fight to watch but in the end a convincing win for Giorgio.

I can only wonder who now can beat Petro? I mean, wasn't Masato supposed to fight him cause he won the GP? Still, I'd take Petro in that fight too.
ImageImage

"You! You will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born! You're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm, and safe....and wet! I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed! You're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain....like a RAINBOW!" ~ Scrotus, Korgoth of Barbaria

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Postby BestWayKilla » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:35 am

tottenham19 wrote:
BestWayKilla wrote:
tottenham19 wrote:Just watched Giorgio vs. Khem:

Khem looked good early, but eventually got outboxed, then outclassed. It was a fun, technical fight to watch but in the end a convincing win for Giorgio.

I can only wonder who now can beat Petro? I mean, wasn't Masato supposed to fight him cause he won the GP? Still, I'd take Petro in that fight too.

Since Yod is moving up to 76KG from now on, he can't be on my list. I still think Buakaw can give Petrosyan a good fight and possibly beat him.

As for Masato, if they fought for 5 rds, Petrosyan would stop him late. 3 rds? Probably a bogus extra round would be given and Petrosyan would win SD. :lol:

Haha, you mean like when Buakaw fought him in 2004? Yeah, the Japanese make no secret that they will be biased towards their own. Part of the reason I can never cheer for Masato.
ImageImage

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Postby Bagaman » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:41 pm

quick question. Why is it called Oktagon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3xoJClISbE

Herbs like resident evil/ Knock your 20/20 vision to 0 negative 0

(13:18:00) Brizraen: Soko hit Nortje with extra shots to get revenge for apartheid, amirite?
Bagaman
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby BestWayKilla » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Bagaman wrote:quick question. Why is it called Oktagon?

Quick answer: because it can be.
ImageImage

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.