So while on youtube...

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: So while on youtube...

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Shuck wrote::pointup: thats most likely pretty darn accurate, its more of a part time gig being that guy

:pointup: can you believe the nerve of this guy? What is this guy thinking? I always thought this fight was suspect because of the glancing blow but thats what Conor does, he tricks people into beating themselves. All of his fights are fluky just like this rigged ass Superbowl I'm watching.
A-XMen
Anthony Johnson, Ovince Saint Preux, Gregor Gillepsie, Sam Alvey
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby dipset52 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:00 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Shuck wrote::pointup: thats most likely pretty darn accurate, its more of a part time gig being that guy

:pointup: can you believe the nerve of this guy? What is this guy thinking? I always thought this fight was suspect because of the glancing blow but thats what Conor does, he tricks people into beating themselves. All of his fights are fluky just like this rigged ass Superbowl I'm watching.

This game is deff rigged Imo lol
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:03 pm

dipset52 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

That fucking catch :lol: it will come down to the last play, overtime, probably Brady statue afterwards with Goodell sucking his cock, fucking Boston magic mojo shit. The world is a stage.
A-XMen
Anthony Johnson, Ovince Saint Preux, Gregor Gillepsie, Sam Alvey
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby dipset52 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:13 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
dipset52 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

That fucking catch :lol: it will come down to the last play, overtime, probably Brady statue afterwards with Goodell sucking his cock, fucking Boston magic mojo shit. The world is a stage.

And we are the mother fjcking puppets
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby Shuck » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:28 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
dipset52 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

Wtf did I just watch.. That game was insanity :shock:
Spoiler:

COWBOY / NBK / MONSOON - 4LIFE - :hand:

~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
Shuck
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby jblaze » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:04 am

Why can't a forearm do damage? It can have the same force as an elbow or fist. I wouldn't be suprised if someone sneezed on Porier and it knocked him out. As for the rest of Mcgregor's fights noone expected him to be able to move backwards or actually slip punches and counter at the same time. Sometimes sports is rigged other times good opponents make good fighters look bad.
jblaze
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby The Smurf » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:59 am

reasontat2 wrote:WE ARE ALL THAT GUY, at one point or another.

Openweight Linker Giveaway Champion of the World.
The Smurf
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Survivor

Previous