I love this game (Crocop)

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

I love this game (Crocop)

Postby The Smurf » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:40 pm

for your enjoyment
The Smurf

Re: I love this game (Crocop)

Postby tsarlaider » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:14 pm

I swear i knew it was your thread before i even clicked on the title 8)

Cheers :beer:

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby The Smurf » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:32 am

tsarlaider wrote:I swear i knew it was your thread before i even clicked on the title 8)

Cheers :beer:

np dude. any time. I saw that video and I had to share. :hand2:
The Smurf

Postby The Smurf » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:31 am

Spoiler:
The Beginning

It's the year 1963. I'm riding a 1968 used corvette. Silver - blueblack, with a red touch on the side. Convertible. The wind is hitting my face like a thousand boobs and I have a big smile on my face.

Suddenly it struck me. I got to see who wins. I need to witness this first hand. Will it work..? The old man said, all I need to do is to get to 88.

I need to reach 88 mph for this.. I switched to 2nd gear and floored my foot on the gas petal. 86... eighty seven. .. 88..

Here i iz..USA....Novermber 12, the year 1993.. Denver,Colorando.. McNichols Sports Arena..

(anyone who doent get where I was going to get - ban yourself and know you are a real fucking casual : ) )

UFC 1 was about to start and i just missed the introduction of Delucia vs Trent Jenkins, the alternate bout of the evening.

Found a good seat* and helped myself feel comfortable with the presence of 3 hotdogs, a coke and a fat joint.(tobacco sprayed with txc,or cannabidiol vape machine aka Nate)

I need to place some bets.

#Gordaue to the finals and lose to Gracie? Check
#Gracie to win the whole thing? Check
#Shamrock loses to Gracie in the semis?Check
#Bonus bet, tooth will fly in the first fight?Check

u get me...? I've seen some things in my time..

*Kimo was sitting next to me in the audience and he was preaching about Hesus and Jesus + Hawai, Brazil and Hunighton Beach. He told me that he is a fighter and he is spying on his competition. He was after Royce and Shamrock.

So I was like.. niiice..So are you like self taught or did your coach come here with you? I was surprized to here that his coach came but he didnt come exactly here or in the audience per sei..
He like.. cummed all over some poor, random skunk's face, after he raped her and wished 'Merry Christmas'..so I guess he willbe coming later, most probably.

I was like .

Wooww..woooww..wooow..WWOOoooOOWW....Duuude..Duude.. Duude!!.What the fuck, man.?

Its the 12th of November and he is wishing people Merry Christmas?..??

What a fag.

Kimo: 'Yea, I know.. He can be weak at times. But he is a good coach to have. Deals well with nut strikes and stuff..

posting this for future reference
The Smurf

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Great vid fragathanasiou :beer: Perfect ending.
hawdrigoh
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby The Smurf » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:04 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:Great vid fragathanasiou :beer: Perfect ending.

:x

Spoiler:
racist
The Smurf

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:19 pm

The Smurf wrote:

Spoiler:
racist

:lol: that was more aimed at being a demonstration of my limited Greek. My apologies, I'll go back to my bread and butter of Fragalicious :grin:
hawdrigoh

Postby The Smurf » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:26 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
The Smurf wrote:

Spoiler:
racist

:lol: that was more aimed at being a demonstration of my limited Greek. My apologies, I'll go back to my bread and butter of Fragalicious :grin:

im messing with u,man.. if u dont curse at my mother or sth,i have no problem with u.
The Smurf

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:33 pm

The Smurf wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
The Smurf wrote:

Spoiler:
racist

im messing with u,man.. if u dont curse at my mother or sth,i have no problem with u.

Ah excellent :heart: :beer:
hawdrigoh