Vitor "The Bum" Belfort just called out.....

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Vitor "The Bum" Belfort just called out.....

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:14 am

CM Punk for his last fight.

“I’m going to talk to them (UFC), but I want this fight at 205 pounds. I would love to do this fight in this class,” Belfort said.

“It would have to be an interesting fighter, but not a top fighter. I’ve been fighting good guys before: Dan Henderson, [Chris] Weidman, Dan Henderson, ‘Jacare’ [Souza], [Gegard] Mousasi and now Kelvin [Gastelum],” he continued. “These are all hard fights, so if you can book a smoother fight… What’s the name of that guy from WWE? CM Punk would be a good fight. CM Punk, let’s get it on. That would be a really good fight.”

:lol:

What a fucking mentally weak bum. :tup:

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies.

:P
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Vitor "The Bum" Belfort just called out.....

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:09 am

sauce?
Augusta save some for later

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby The Smurf » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:15 am

Vitor has been fighting in the UFC since 1997. He is the only fighter in the history of the UFC and perhaps the sport to compete for the title in 3 different weight classes. (HW - against Couture(*************) - LHW against Couture(2) and Jones, MW against Anderson and Weidman)
Belfort is the former UFC Heavyweight tournament champion(1997), the former UFC LHW champion (2004),MW top contender(2011-Anderson Fight)-Beats Anthony Rumble Johnson...!!!(2012)- Losses to Jon Jones(2012) - where he almost submits him in the first round. ...and after aaaalll those accomplishments -------> the TRT era begun...... while it was still legal to use. ..

So u get a 36 year old fighter off the 'juice', cause everyone was scared of him.... he was knocking people lefts and rights and people got scared.

36year old fighter gets inactive for 2 years and then he gets to fight the champ.... ..(Weidman - 2015).

We are talking about 19 years of a dude being in the top 5 of 2 weight classes.

(**top contender much, actually - but whatever..so he is almost the first guy to do that-popped 2 more times for roids-whatever.

for real.. from all fighters... If u dont appreciate Vitor.... I dont even know what to say... Since 2007, he had on,y one decision in his record... 10 years+ with almost no fight going to distance.. He show a hole in the game and he went for it..
TRT vitor was a beauty cause he was the old Vitor.. And by that I mean the young one.. The one that demolished Wandy,with all due respect to the Axe Murderer.., the one that almost killed Marvin Eastman with those knees... The fucking phenom.
Vitor was the Dr J of MMA, if that makes sense..

after 20 years of fighting the best in the world he wants to have an easy final fight to get out with a W...

nothing wrong with that..

Let him bang Punk to retirement.
The Smurf

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:21 am

DeceptaCon wrote:Image

sauce?

I hear Mickey Gall will be the special guest referee and If Punk wins he gets a shot at Bisping's belt next if he beats GSP.

Spoiler:
Just kidding Sage is getting the next crack at the MW title

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-27 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: July Team: Shevchenko, Hill, Blaydes, Makdessi, Rountree
Mr Meow
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby J D » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:24 am

I don't think any commission would allow it tbh
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D
The Axe Murderer

Accolades: 2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:39 am

What does Vitor and Bruins have in common....

Spoiler:
they both bang dudes for pleasure :lol:
"Seek to be worth knowing rather than to be well known"

Lt Shiznitski
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby Darklord » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:13 am

Ha, don't know if this is for real.....but I am ALL FOR IT!

Let Vitor go out with a highlight KO and CM Punk buried, never to return to MMA.

Double win
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:20 am

Let's be serious for a second. With Vitors shitty grappling, TDD, and his tendency to wilt under pressure, all he has is a punchers chance in this fight. All Punk has to do is avoid Vitors first flurry then take him down and control him with his unique brand of wrasslin.

Punk by TKO.

:P
For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Shaka Zulu » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Vitor deserves a gimme fight. He's been fighting killers his whole career. Sometimes he kills; sometimes he gets killed but even his most boring fight is more exciting than Grease Stain Pierre.
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Postby Ghallad » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:43 pm

CM should take this fight, then juice like a fricken madman.
Ghallad
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby Shaka Zulu » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Ghallad wrote:CM should take this fight, then juice like a fricken madman.

Because juicing will get him to learn how to fight?
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Postby 1098765432 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:37 pm

Lulz what a pussy craptor is.Come on he can and should do better than that altho he does have a 50yr old surfer dudes body right now.
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby pithikos » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:53 am

wtf you all actually believed it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
pithikos
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:49 am

this is crazy LMFAO. i just can't believe it LOL. ^^ wait i just read that post. is this fake.........fml....Pbells strip me of my blackbelt.
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt