Marc Diakiese Fan club *war wagon pending

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Marc Diakiese Fan club *war wagon pending

Postby The Smurf » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Cant believe that there aint enough talk about that dude... I was proper impressed by his performance the other night. I havent been this impressed recently, with a young MMA fighter's stand up.

I watched some of his fights(a few) and he's got some semi-decent ground game as well.

In case u never had the chance to see this dude fight, here are some of his fights and highlights.

solid overhand right. Undefeated - 12 - 0 , if im not mistaken. 24 years old ..quite athletic

Openweight Linker Giveaway Champion of the World.
The Smurf
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Survivor

Re: Marc Diakiese Fan club *war wagon pending

Postby PainDog » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:55 pm

I had picked Teemu to get the upset.

When I was going over Marc's record he grapples quite often. I thought Teemu would be the physically stronger (of course less explosive) and a better grappler.

Sometimes picks blow up in your face. Diakiese has the power and skills to go far.

Also he posed for a gay magazine which should endear him to several on our forum

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/3/1/147 ... s-mma-news

"His enemies are not demons,
but human beings like himself.
He doesn’t wish them personal harm.
Nor does he rejoice in victory.
How could he rejoice in victory
and delight in the slaughter of men?"

-Lao Tzu

"Khabib Time"
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby The Smurf » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:07 pm

Two of the UFC’s most exciting lightweights seem pretty close to a fight, if Twitter is any gauge.

The recently victorious Marc Diakiese (12-0 MMA, 3-0 UFC) and Paul Felder (13-3 MMA, 5-2 UFC) today exchanged unpleasantries on social media. Diakiese said he’s now working to put them in the octagon soon.

It all started at the post-event press conference for this past Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 107, where Diakiese pulled off a highlight reel knockout of Teemu Packalen in just 30 seconds, winning a $50,000 “Performance of the Night” bonus for his efforts.

During a backstage media scrum, a reporter from Irish MMA website SevereMMA.com received a text from Felder saying he wanted to fight Diakiese and passed it along.

Diakiese did not take kindly to the message and cursed Felder. Today on Twitter, he vented again, writing “It shows how much of a coward you are, instead off calling me out yourself, your asking for somebody else to do it #firstrndko.”

Soon, Felder wrote back, and they were off to the races.

“I’m about action not shit talk. U can talk all that shit u want. Sign a contract and I’ll be there. #putuporshutup #justletmeknowwhen.”

After another back-and-forth, Diakiese apparently had seen all he needed to see. He had gone from talk to action.

“@felderpaul you cowboy wannabe, I’m working on it and I’ll see you very shortly.”

Predictably, Felder gave him a nice sendoff.

If booked, the matchup certainly suggests a “Fight of the Night” result possibility. Diakiese, after all, isn’t the only bonus winner of the two. Felder has three in eight octagon appearances, including a “Performance of the Night” winner against Alessandro Ricci at UFC Fight Night 105.

Like Diakiese, Felder has won praise for his explosive and unconventional striking attack. But Diakiese remains unbeaten after 12 professional fights, while Felder is 3-1 in his last four outings.

Diakiese said he wants to return to the octagon this summer, targeting a May return for UFC Fight Night 109 in Sweden or in July for a yet-unnumbered Fight Night event in Scotland.

The pair are on a similar timeline for an octagon return. Now, someone at the UFC’s office just needs to make it happen.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/03/ufc-lightw ... inevitable

Openweight Linker Giveaway Champion of the World.
The Smurf

Postby JayKoz » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:54 pm

The Smurf wrote:Two of the UFC’s most exciting lightweights seem pretty close to a fight, if Twitter is any gauge.

The recently victorious Marc Diakiese (12-0 MMA, 3-0 UFC) and Paul Felder (13-3 MMA, 5-2 UFC) today exchanged unpleasantries on social media. Diakiese said he’s now working to put them in the octagon soon.

It all started at the post-event press conference for this past Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 107, where Diakiese pulled off a highlight reel knockout of Teemu Packalen in just 30 seconds, winning a $50,000 “Performance of the Night” bonus for his efforts.

During a backstage media scrum, a reporter from Irish MMA website SevereMMA.com received a text from Felder saying he wanted to fight Diakiese and passed it along.

Diakiese did not take kindly to the message and cursed Felder. Today on Twitter, he vented again, writing “It shows how much of a coward you are, instead off calling me out yourself, your asking for somebody else to do it #firstrndko.”

Soon, Felder wrote back, and they were off to the races.

“I’m about action not shit talk. U can talk all that shit u want. Sign a contract and I’ll be there. #putuporshutup #justletmeknowwhen.”

After another back-and-forth, Diakiese apparently had seen all he needed to see. He had gone from talk to action.

“@felderpaul you cowboy wannabe, I’m working on it and I’ll see you very shortly.”

Predictably, Felder gave him a nice sendoff.

If booked, the matchup certainly suggests a “Fight of the Night” result possibility. Diakiese, after all, isn’t the only bonus winner of the two. Felder has three in eight octagon appearances, including a “Performance of the Night” winner against Alessandro Ricci at UFC Fight Night 105.

Like Diakiese, Felder has won praise for his explosive and unconventional striking attack. But Diakiese remains unbeaten after 12 professional fights, while Felder is 3-1 in his last four outings.

Diakiese said he wants to return to the octagon this summer, targeting a May return for UFC Fight Night 109 in Sweden or in July for a yet-unnumbered Fight Night event in Scotland.

The pair are on a similar timeline for an octagon return. Now, someone at the UFC’s office just needs to make it happen.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/03/ufc-lightw ... inevitable

Marc is undefeated but the quality of opposition felder has faced is much greater. Im definantly aboard the hype train and i admire his confidence in going after Felder right away but i think its a really steep test and we will see if the hype is real, if they book this fight.
JayKoz
White Belt
White Belt

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:56 pm

Fuck yea id love to see that fight. Diakickyoface is fun to watch and if you dont like a Paul Felder fight well then fuck you :lol:
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
Black Belt
Black Belt