Jeff Monson loses some skin to an average joe !

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Jeff Monson loses some skin to an average joe !

Postby Alumanipastor » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:47 pm

Jeff Monson fresh off of his Russian citizenship, tries to commie down the reinvigorated Average Joe Murican in this here viddyah !

Probably a repost, if not have a laugh ! Best parts are 0:18-0:24 :lol:

Alumanipastor
White Belt
White Belt

Re: Jeff Monson loses some skin to an average joe !

Postby TFlock » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Haha that trump fucker is lucky monson decided not to kick his ass
May "A" League team
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Junior Dos Santos
Michael Shipman

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby PainDog » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:42 am

Given the title of this thread I assumed it was going to be about Monson getting circumcised.

"His enemies are not demons,
but human beings like himself.
He doesn’t wish them personal harm.
Nor does he rejoice in victory.
How could he rejoice in victory
and delight in the slaughter of men?"

-Lao Tzu

"Khabib Time"
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Postby upgradde » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:41 am

Haha this is classic and actually has a golden nugget in it. This shows how one dimensional fighters used to be. Monsoon has always had atrocious stand up and been a savage on the ground. I know this was a brief scuffle but his hand positioning and eyes tell the story. As he moves in his hands are not up and eyes do not remain on target he looks away every time the guy looks like he might throw. Very amateur. He should just put his guard up, rock his head with eyes on target, identify the other guys hand placement and deliver shots to open areas. Boxing 101. For instance if the guys right hand comes out, take it off the guard and return a left hook on same side, he would easily knock him out. Even just a simple two piece. I'm sure his excuse is "I didn't want to hurt him" so he can look tough but I saw panic and a lack of knowledge. He was uncomfortable and any lifelong martial artist would not panic over such a small ruckus. For example how comfortable would he have been if it was a ground fight?
upgradde
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Shaka Zulu » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:46 am

^^ Great analysis and I agree to a certain degree. You see Monson with his hands up as he moves in and paw with his left and looks like he had his right hand cocked but some guy grabs his arm and starts pulling him. He could've looked "panicked" because of all the ruckus going on and probably thought more people were jumping in. MMA fighters are still human.
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:50 am

upgradde wrote:Haha this is classic and actually has a golden nugget in it. This shows how one dimensional fighters used to be. Monsoon has always had atrocious stand up and been a savage on the ground. I know this was a brief scuffle but his hand positioning and eyes tell the story. As he moves in his hands are not up and eyes do not remain on target he looks away every time the guy looks like he might throw. Very amateur. He should just put his guard up, rock his head with eyes on target, identify the other guys hand placement and deliver shots to open areas. Boxing 101. For instance if the guys right hand comes out, take it off the guard and return a left hook on same side, he would easily knock him out. Even just a simple two piece. I'm sure his excuse is "I didn't want to hurt him" so he can look tough but I saw panic and a lack of knowledge. He was uncomfortable and any lifelong martial artist would not panic over such a small ruckus. For example how comfortable would he have been if it was a ground fight?

:lol: :lol: Very true

How the guy ended up with 2 wins and a draw in 3 fights as a pro boxer is beyond me. Purrhaps they were just that bad of boxers or they took a dive :lol:
Image Image

Officially 3-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. overall A league record 49-23 (33 finishes) :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: April Team: Demetrious Johnson, Tom Du Quiznos, Tim Elliot, Devin Clark Griswold.
Mr Meow
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby The Smurf » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
upgradde wrote:Haha this is classic and actually has a golden nugget in it. This shows how one dimensional fighters used to be. Monsoon has always had atrocious stand up and been a savage on the ground. I know this was a brief scuffle but his hand positioning and eyes tell the story. As he moves in his hands are not up and eyes do not remain on target he looks away every time the guy looks like he might throw. Very amateur. He should just put his guard up, rock his head with eyes on target, identify the other guys hand placement and deliver shots to open areas. Boxing 101. For instance if the guys right hand comes out, take it off the guard and return a left hook on same side, he would easily knock him out. Even just a simple two piece. I'm sure his excuse is "I didn't want to hurt him" so he can look tough but I saw panic and a lack of knowledge. He was uncomfortable and any lifelong martial artist would not panic over such a small ruckus. For example how comfortable would he have been if it was a ground fight?

:lol: :lol: Very true

How the guy ended up with 2 wins and a draw in 3 fights as a pro boxer is beyond me. Purrhaps they were just that bad of boxers or they took a dive :lol:

don frye had no boxing either..??

cause he moves like a drunk as well...

do u perhaps rekkon its brain damage....?...........??

watch monson vs sylvia FastForward...

monson had legit-ish stand up, just T-Rex arms

seriously guys..

Openweight Linker Giveaway Champion of the World.
The Smurf
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Survivor

Postby kusok » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Monson's opponent here had the power of Trump on his side. Unbeatable.
kusok
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Postby mikalianenkomedov » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Wait is it not cringeworthy to overanalyze what someone should have done in a streetfight in retrospect anymore? When did that happen?
Formerly known as Mikal.
ImageImage
= = =
Twitter: @MikalMMA
= = =
ImageMOTHER RUSSIA MMA NEVER DIEImage
mikalianenkomedov
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:44 pm

WTF does love trump's hate even mean? :lol: damn Monson that guy stole on him, had the reach and the American Flag on his side.
A-OKAYUSA!
Rory McDonald, Jorge Masvidal
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby J D » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:57 pm

lol at these "experts" trying to critique a professional fighter's skills based on a scuffle he clearly didn't want to be in. (Probably because he's a trained fighter would could have ended that dude in a matter of seconds.)
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D
The Axe Murderer

Accolades: 2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:07 pm

J D wrote:lol at these "experts" trying to critique a professional fighter's skills based on a scuffle he clearly didn't want to be in. (Probably because he's a trained fighter would could have ended that dude in a matter of seconds.)

Sucker punches>storied MMA career, end of story. Trump power!
A-OKAYUSA!
Rory McDonald, Jorge Masvidal
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion