Ronda Rousey - OFF the market

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Ronda Rousey - OFF the market

Postby Darklord » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Ronda Rousey has officially pinned down her man.

The UFC superstar is engaged to her boyfriend of two years, heavyweight Travis Browne, TMZ Sports reports.

Browne, 34, reportedly popped the question to his Olympic bronze medalist girlfriend under a waterfall in New Zealand last week because "it felt like the right place to do it," and Rousey, 30, was spotted rocking her bling on Thursday.

Rousey is currently ranked as the UFC's No. 4 female bantamweight fighter in the world, and gained fame when she became the first female fighter to sign with the UFC in 2012. Prior, she snagged an Olympic bronze medal in the 2008 Beijing Olympics in judo.

The star, who has dabbled with an acting career in films like "The Expendables 3" and "Furious 7," notoriously suffered the first loss of her MMA career in November 2015 to Holly Holm, who pulled off a shocking upset in UFC 193. When Holm beat Rousey, Rousey was the women's bantamweight champion at the time. In January, UFC President Dana White said Rousey's fighting career was "probably done."

Browne, meanwhile, is a mixed martial artist who began his career in 2009.

This will be the first marriage for Rousey, and the second for Browne, who officially confirmed the pair's relationship in 2015 following a messy divorce from his wife, Jenna Renee Webb.

"Dating is for children. Dating is for kids. Over the summer, through all the s--- that I had to shuffle through, that I had to sift through, Ronda and I started talking throughout the summer and I'll say now that we are together," he said at the time. "She's my woman and I'm her man. There's no boyfriend, girlfriend stuff. There's no dating. We're together."
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Re: Ronda Rousey - OFF the market

Postby PBells » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:50 pm

They're meant for each other
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Remember when Ronda corned Paige Vanzant so she could yell at her for being a "traitor bitch" all because Paige tweeted "congratulations" to Holly when she won the title?

Yeah....that's the maturity level we as men should all look for in our wives :lol: :lol:

Please Ronda....give us another UFC comeback. I would enjoy watching you get decked again :tup:

Officially 4-1 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: October Team: Bibulatov, Dariush, Trice, Wireckz,
Mr Meow
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:00 pm

PBells wrote:They're meant for each other

you are so right. Travis will inevitably put hands on her, as is his custom with females, but this time - with this woman - the world will rejoice and honor him.

its a match made in heaven.
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby The Smurf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:29 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Remember when Ronda corned Paige Vanzant so she could yell at her for being a "traitor bitch" all because Paige tweeted "congratulations" to Holly when she won the title?

Yeah....that's the maturity level we as men should all look for in our wives :lol: :lol:

Please Ronda....give us another UFC comeback. I would enjoy watching you get decked again :tup:

i want her to come back and tear shit up.. or just get paired up with Cyborg... id ont know..

I am not happy. Super Ronda should have fought Cyborg. It should have been Cyborg not Holly.

bbbbooohoooohoooooooo

Ronda boo boo cant even beat Travis off.

or something funny.

I wonna see her win again. I want to see whether she'll go full delusional again in the case she ever wins again..

If i was Edmund, I'd throw her in with a few amateurs... Just so she can get her balls back.

its not a lack of skill.. its that Holly took her soul away. Ronda is scared now. She fights scared. Fighters can smell that..

Its your energy...Noone is scared of her now.. She needs to get in peace with her inner animal.

I seriously hope these two will be happy.. .. but it would ahve been much better.......

if we ever hear anything about domestic violence.

Ronda armbarred Browne, broke his arm, choked him.. took his pants off and judo threw his unconscious body on the fucking front portch.

Ronda storms back inside to get her hoodie..Sprints back out and spouts incoherently..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
hherrrmmmeerrmmm im cornholio..
The Smurf

Postby Verne » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Browne is 34?

Fuck, he had a hard paper round.
Verne
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby jblaze » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:18 pm

Browne has probably had a string of retarded women and this one has money.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Good. Fuck'em
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:58 pm

For a split second I thought Pbells proposed. :heart: :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
October Fighters-Fabricio Werdum, Darren Till, Beneil Dariush, John Lineker, Neiman Gracie
300-0 sig bet record
philphan
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby draphius » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:08 pm

T.browne knows his career is over. better to just saddle up with that ronda rousey money. derrick lewis be creeping on the sidelines just waiting to pounce
draphius
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby mmafan559 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:06 pm

good for them, i wish them well
Join https://discord.gg/tTqYyMc on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 3,000 likes on Sherdog.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
mmafan559

Postby Shaka Zulu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Remember when Ronda corned Paige Vanzant so she could yell at her for being a "traitor bitch" all because Paige tweeted "congratulations" to Holly when she won the title?

Oh no no no my furry friend!! This incident would seal the deal.

She's that dude. The "Hey *insert name* come here!!!!". Bringing in someone else to validate some bullshit of yours. :lol:

Bitch you couldn't hit a maxi pad on your period with a tennis racket. Fuck outta here with that shit!!!!

PS- don't make me have to yell at you for stepping out of line again!! Always stepping out of line with them paws of yours. You're a habitual line stepper!!!

Must I remind you you're on your ninth life.
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو