Cormier "Jones has been cheating his entire life

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Cormier "Jones has been cheating his entire life

Postby J D » Fri May 19, 2017 11:03 am

I used to really like Cormier but gotdamn his obsession with Jones is irritating and unhealthy. Bro, you're a 38 year-old dad. Stop acting like such a fucking highschooler. GOTDAMN.

He needs to just stfu and focus on fighting.
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D
The Axe Murderer

Accolades: 2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby bwawm » Fri May 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Yup-I was a huge Cormier fan when he was first starting out but ever since he fell in love with JBJ its just been weird.

Still hope he scrapes Jones somehow but I'm good off the interviews.
bwawm
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby willis » Fri May 19, 2017 6:26 pm

1098765432 wrote:Lol at you fuckers wanting Jones to beat DC what a bunch of tards.
Talking shit about DC like it makes u cool and for no real reason:lol: He's absolutely right Jones is a scum bag cheater has been the whole time.He has broken MMA rules in almost every fight and is a total jackass outside of it, peds ect what a true piece of shit.

Haha. JBJ has made some really poor choices but that doesn't change the fact that DC is a whiny hypocrite. He couldn't make the Olympics due to extreme weight cutting which is basically legal cheating. He may or may not have pushed on the towel just like Jones may or may not have taken boner pills. He's getting attention but his child-like angle is boring and annoying. Still one of the GOAT LHWs of this time but he whines like a mule.
ImageImage
1-0 sigbets
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby jblaze » Fri May 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Honestly Jones hasn't really done much more than me. Get a DUI check. Smoke weed and get drunk check. Cheat on the wife check. Get into an accident with a pregnant woman check( Of course I made sure she was ok because I'm still somewhat a human being). Snort a bunch of cocaine check. So now that he isn't pretending to be some nice guy I don't have a problem with him. Cheating or not DC has nothing for him. Jones is a lean 227 pounds and DC is a doughy 227. Jones has reach and height on him. Jones is younger and has more experience. They both can strike well but Jones uses more weapons. DC has chronic injuries Jones hasn't ever complained and has been resting.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby willmma » Sat May 20, 2017 12:53 am

jblaze wrote:Honestly Jones hasn't really done much more than me. Get a DUI check. Smoke weed and get drunk check. Cheat on the wife check. Get into an accident with a pregnant woman check( Of course I made sure she was ok because I'm still somewhat a human being). Snort a bunch of cocaine check. So now that he isn't pretending to be some nice guy I don't have a problem with him. Cheating or not DC has nothing for him. Jones is a lean 227 pounds and DC is a doughy 227. Jones has reach and height on him. Jones is younger and has more experience. They both can strike well but Jones uses more weapons. DC has chronic injuries Jones hasn't ever complained and has been resting.

Well the pregnant woman hit-run-come back for my drugs-an run again is a big tell on his character
But that said
Do you eye poke?
Do you make fun of people who complain about eye pokes
Use PEDs?
Are you an arrogant fuck?
Did you tell us you will never have a DUI a month before having a DUI?
Do you act nice on camera and call people pussy off camera?
Are you a selfish fuck?

If you said yes to all this... fuck you Jon Jones!
GSP > Anderson Silva (DD Bacon 8 )

willmma
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby bobhead » Sat May 20, 2017 3:24 am

fuck Jon Jones in his ear with a carrot man any one who says he's not an increbil fighter is wrong but god what pile of shit
\m/ Bears and lions may be stronger but the wolf does not preform in the circus. \m/
bobhead
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby The Smurf » Sat May 20, 2017 3:59 am

jones needs to embrace the 'dick' inside his soul
The Smurf

Postby Verne » Sat May 20, 2017 6:16 am

People have got a really bad memory of the Jones Cormier fight. It was very close, just that DC was unable to take him down.
Verne
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sat May 20, 2017 8:20 am

willmma wrote:
jblaze wrote:Honestly Jones hasn't really done much more than me. Get a DUI check. Smoke weed and get drunk check. Cheat on the wife check. Get into an accident with a pregnant woman check( Of course I made sure she was ok because I'm still somewhat a human being). Snort a bunch of cocaine check. So now that he isn't pretending to be some nice guy I don't have a problem with him. Cheating or not DC has nothing for him. Jones is a lean 227 pounds and DC is a doughy 227. Jones has reach and height on him. Jones is younger and has more experience. They both can strike well but Jones uses more weapons. DC has chronic injuries Jones hasn't ever complained and has been resting.

Well the pregnant woman hit-run-come back for my drugs-an run again is a big tell on his character
But that said
Do you eye poke?
Use PEDs?
Are you a selfish fuck?

Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby anton14 » Sat May 20, 2017 9:09 pm

"I beat you after a weekend of cocaine"

One of best verbal destruction's of all time. #GOAT

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
anton14
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: July 2016 & October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor (2017 Round 2)

Postby 1098765432 » Sat May 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Verne wrote:People have got a really bad memory of the Jones Cormier fight. It was very close, just that DC was unable to take him down.

No doubt DC landed some pretty heavy nasty shots but he started wearing down and Jones was on the juice to!
Jones will either ko DC with some big knee or elbow shit or DC is gonna do what he did to Gus to Jones this time and get a win.
Fuck a bunch of bitchassnigga JJs! :-D
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby The Smurf » Sun May 21, 2017 3:34 am

anton14 wrote:"I beat you after a weekend of cocaine"

One of best verbal destruction's of all time. #GOAT

great post - song. I think Jones is still on 'shit'.

FREEEEeeeeeeeeeeDDDdddddddOOOOOOoooooooooMMMmmmmMMMMmmmm
The Smurf

Postby Verne » Sun May 21, 2017 5:39 am

1098765432 wrote:
Verne wrote:People have got a really bad memory of the Jones Cormier fight. It was very close, just that DC was unable to take him down.

No doubt DC landed some pretty heavy nasty shots but he started wearing down and Jones was on the juice to!
Jones will either ko DC with some big knee or elbow shit or DC is gonna do what he did to Gus to Jones this time and get a win.

I think DC might be a year too old, hopefully not.

Interested to see how much the juice was doing for Jones.
Verne
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun May 21, 2017 12:01 pm

Verne wrote:
1098765432 wrote:

I think DC might be a year too old, hopefully not.

Interested to see how much the juice was doing for Jones.

I don't remember none of that just DC crying.
A-lien Abductors Dome Crushers
Michael BisKing, Matt Brown, Anderson Silva, Sage Northcutt, Jorge Masvidal
Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby jblaze » Sun May 21, 2017 6:31 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
willmma wrote:

But that said
Do you eye poke?
Use PEDs?
Are you a selfish fuck?

I used to be offended by Jones fake behaviour and selfishness but there are allot of young guys who are the same way. You can already see that he doesn't waste as much time being fake and trying to be a nice guy. I mean the shit with the pregnant woman was retarded but how bad is he. As bad as cop? As bad as a lawyer? As bad as Hillary Clinton or Trump? I mean the guy fights in a fucking cage. Randy Couture and Rich Franklin convinced everyone cage fighters are supposed to be nice guys to get the sport legalized. I think that Jones was basically doing that yes sir shit and then doing whatever the fuck he wanted. Cormier would cheat in a second if you let him. Don't let that towel grabbing Democrat who works for Fox sports fool you.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

PreviousNext