Official Discussion: Warlovski vs Tybura

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Who ya got?

Holy
8
17%
Bethe (hahaha)
2
4%
Warlovski
5
10%
Tybura
4
8%
Stun Gun
9
19%
Chaos
0
No votes
RDA
6
13%
Tarec
5
10%
Gomi
7
15%
Tuck
2
4%
 
Total votes : 48

Re: Official Discussion: Warlovski vs Tybura

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:31 pm

PBells wrote:That follow-up punch is one of my favorite things ever. :lol:

Looking for a gif from another angle because Bethe's face was priceless the whole time.

:lol:
The way she sat up and held her hand up like 'scuse me I have a question'
Then BAM 'here's your fucking answer bish!'

That was a bomb
Image
Image Image
User avatar
JACKnoneREACHER
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 pm
Accolades: Survivor

Re: Official Discussion: Warlovski vs Tybura

Postby Verne » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:01 pm

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
PBells wrote:That follow-up punch is one of my favorite things ever. :lol:

Looking for a gif from another angle because Bethe's face was priceless the whole time.

:lol:
The way she sat up and held her hand up like 'scuse me I have a question'
Then BAM 'here's your fucking answer bish!'

That was a bomb
Image


:lol:

"Excuse me, I think my head is broken..."

*smack

"It is now, bitch."
Image
User avatar
Verne
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 3:21 am
Location: McNastyville
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Official Discussion: Warlovski vs Tybura

Postby tsarlaider » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:24 pm

Verne wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
PBells wrote:That follow-up punch is one of my favorite things ever. :lol:

Looking for a gif from another angle because Bethe's face was priceless the whole time.

:lol:
The way she sat up and held her hand up like 'scuse me I have a question'
Then BAM 'here's your fucking answer bish!'

That was a bomb
Image


:lol:

"Excuse me, I think my head is broken..."

*smack

"It is now, bitch."


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I need a punch in the face - stat"

"There you go"
Image

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
User avatar
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:34 pm
Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Official Discussion: Warlovski vs Tybura

Postby Verne » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:45 pm

That really made me laugh.

I was going to try and carry it on, but I can't :lol:
Image
User avatar
Verne
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 3:21 am
Location: McNastyville
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Official Discussion: Warlovski vs Tybura

Postby PBells » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Here's my favorite angle:

http://imgur.com/a/zqCVO
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 36421
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Ohia - 'Murca
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Official Discussion: Warlovski vs Tybura

Postby slevin » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:11 pm



Spoiler:
Image




I dont know why but that instagram clip reminds me of this rant at the beginning of this video.
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

Image
slevin
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19569
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion

Re: Official Discussion: Warlovski vs Tybura

Postby Shuck » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:51 pm

slevin wrote:

Spoiler:
Image




I dont know why but that instagram clip reminds me of this rant at the beginning of this video.


you got a wicked sense of humor slev, that kk vid was dah shit tho :lol:

interesting to hear colby goin in so hard on wood.. liked that he said he & masvidal agreed they would fight for the belt if it ever came to that

ill just leave this right here... No Country for Old Betch's
Spoiler:
Image
TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"

Image
Spoiler:
Image
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER / MONSOON - 4LIFE - :hand:

~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
User avatar
Shuck
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5074
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy

Re: Official Discussion: Warlovski vs Tybura

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:18 pm

PBells wrote:Here's my favorite angle:

http://imgur.com/a/zqCVO

:lol:
Image Image
User avatar
JACKnoneREACHER
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 pm
Accolades: Survivor

Re: Official Discussion: Warlovski vs Tybura

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:03 pm

tsarlaider wrote:
Verne wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
PBells wrote:That follow-up punch is one of my favorite things ever. :lol:

Looking for a gif from another angle because Bethe's face was priceless the whole time.

:lol:
The way she sat up and held her hand up like 'scuse me I have a question'
Then BAM 'here's your fucking answer bish!'

That was a bomb
Image


:lol:

"Excuse me, I think my head is broken..."

*smack

"It is now, bitch."


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I need a punch in the face - stat"

"There you go"

:lol: You guys are too much :lol:

Spoiler:
Image
A-Vitamen
BJ Penn, Tarec Saffiedine, Alex Caceres, Johny Hendricks

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10571
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Official Discussion: Warlovski vs Tybura

Postby Shuck » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:35 pm

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
PBells wrote:Here's my favorite angle:

http://imgur.com/a/zqCVO

:lol:


thats gold :lol:

Betch: Check Plz :hand:
Holly: Will that be Cash or.. It doesn't matter :yell:
Ref: Well that escalated quickly :-?
TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"

Image
Spoiler:
Image
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER / MONSOON - 4LIFE - :hand:

~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~
User avatar
Shuck
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5074
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy

Previous